players online

Kashii R. Daisuke Biography [DEAD]

shishi

Level 71
B0JANGLZ
B0JANGLZ
Omega+

OOC information:

You must interact with Kashii to learn this!

Also thank you Jojo for the template <3 he told me to mention him, help i'm being held hostage

┌─────┿─★─┿─────┐
Basic Information
└─────┿─★─┿━────┘
Full Name:
Kashii Reine Alarie Daisuke
First Name: Kashii | カシー
Surname:
Daisuke | アラリ
Germanic elements meaning ‘all power’
Nickname | Alias: Kash
Nationality: French
Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Pisces is a sensitive water sign, ruled by the planet Neptune. Their sign is fluid and tends to be sympathetic to the underdog. It's so easy for them to feel other people's experiences that they can obscure their own. They can be vague and escapist, but make up for it by being compassionate and intuitive.
Martial Status: Single
Occupation: Kurabu Towers Personal Assistant; Highschool Student

┌─────┿─★─┿─────┐
Appearance
└─────┿─★─┿━────┘
Height: 152 cm | 5’4''
Weight: 54kg | 119lb
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Heterochromatic; One blue, one green.
Tattoo: Faded red-inked dragon tattoo
Body Build: Curvaceous Build
Voice:
Description: Meet Kashii Reine Alarie. She would be a 5’4 female, with platinum blonde hair styled in pigtails with two bows, down, or in space buns, complemented with heterochromatic eyes, her right one being a soft blue and the left a soft green. She’d have pale porcelain skin. She’d have a soft tone, almost seductive, carried by a French accent.

┌────┿─★─┿────┐
Personality.
└────┿─★─┿────┘
Kashii
would come off as respectful, trying her hardest to change from her past aggressive state...shes...really trying..but alas.. there are moments where she cracks, if its due to her personality disorders, or just pure emotion, she will say some things she either means deep down inside, or doesn't mean. Forgive her, some days she can be a ticking time bomb..
┌────┿─★─┿────┐
Mannerism.
└────┿─★─┿────┘

W.I.P

┌────┿─★─┿────┐
Illnesses.
└────┿─★─┿────┘
- Kashii
has been diagnosed with BPD (Borderline personality disorder) by a psychiatrist
With borderline personality disorder, you have an intense fear of abandonment or instability, and you may have difficulty tolerating being alone. Yet inappropriate anger, impulsiveness, and frequent mood swings may push others away, even though you want to have loving and lasting relationships.
- Kashii has been diagnosed with HPD (Histrionic personality disorder) by a psychiatrist

A person with histrionic personality disorder seeks attention, talks dramatically with strong opinions, is easily influenced, has rapidly changing emotions, and thinks relationships are closer than they are.
┌───┿─★─┿───┐
Inventory
└───┿─★─┿───┘

-A hello kitty BB gun
-Black pearl bow
-bun bun hat
-Panda plushie
-Umbrella
-Rosarie
-Black bear briefcase

┌────┿─★─┿────┐
Family.
└────┿─★─┿────┘
All of the quotes in navy blue are Kashii's inner thoughts about each of these people or things that she wishes she could say to them.
Everything has been updated to past tense and is practically Kashii's last thoughts about each person before her passing.

Noah Cortez:
Biological father; Alive; Voided
Noah had an affair with Kashii's mother, and it turned out Kashii was the product of this affair. Kashii then moved to Karakura after her mother's death and father's prison sentence, where she met Noah. They didn't automatically know that they were blood-related, but instead, Noah took her under his wing and adopted her. Soon they went to the hospital to get a DNA test for fun, since they had similarities, they had zero hope cause it would be impossible for them to actually be related..... right?
Robin H. Alarie: Non-Bio Father; Jailed
"And even as I die, you will still mean nothing to me, Robin."
Kashii used to look up to Robin since she thought he was her biological father at first. Though after Robin found out about the affair, he murdered his wife in cold blood, Kashii present when it happened. Kashii called the police, and Robin was jailed for life after confessing to the murder of Emiko Alarie, and his plan to kill Kashii next.
Emiko A. Alarie: Mother; Dead
"I finally get to see you again Mother- How I've missed you. . I cant wait to tell you everything."
Emiko had always been an amazing mom, Kashii always wanted to be like her. Emiko would take Kashii to amusement parks, taught her how to cook and bake pastries. After Emiko passed, Kashii didn't have a mother figure anymore, so she turned to be a delinquent. Lashing out at people who had done nothing to her, refusing to follow rules, stealing, and vandalizing.
Isabelle 'Izzy' Auroras: Adoptive Mother; Alive; Voided
Isabelle Auroras was Kashii's favorite teacher. They had a few bumpy roads, Kashii learned a few things about Isabelle that she didn't like, and was rude to her. This causes Isabelles and Kashii's mother and daughter relationship to form surprisingly enough. They soon made up, and because Kashii no longer had a mother figure Isabelle took on that role, officially adopting Kashii as her daughter. When Isabelle is at school, Kashii follows her around, helping if needed. Though because Isabelle is a teacher, that doesn't mean Kashi fully got rid of her delinquent side.
Daichi Kitsune: God-Father; Alive
"I'm sorry for leaving you Daichi, I know you'll be hurting from this. . Ill inform Melodie that you're doing well."
Daichi and Kashii met through his passed wife Melodie, the two instantly struck a father and daughter bond, him always protective over her and constantly questioning whoever she brought home and into the house. Daichi had recently came home from a business trip, and Kashii got to see him again. Eager to tell him everything, she did. He sadly found out about all of the bad stuff Kashii did because well... Kashii doesn't know when to shut up when she is hyper and excited. Daichi works at the high school, serving breakfast and lunch to the students, so Kashii gets to see him daily. She even skips class to hangout with him sometimes, but don't tell anyone.

┌────┿─★─┿────┐
Relationships.
└────┿─★─┿────┘
All of the quotes in navy blue are Kashii's inner thoughts about each of these people or things that she wishes she could say to them.
Everything has been updated to past tense and is practically Kashii's last thoughts about each person before her passing.

Ella Sauer:
Best Friend; Alive
"I remember seeing the stars with you, they were gorgeous. . but they didn't have my attention that night. . . You did Ella. I've joined the stars mi amor. . I watch over you as you stargaze- I wave in the hope you see me and wave back. I always whisper to you 'I love you' in hopes that one day you will hear it. . . . You were my first love here in Karakura, and I didn't even get a chance to tell you. Please, forgive me for leaving you and not telling you my true feelings-"
Kashii met Ella through her brother Nicholai, Kashii took a liking to her unknowingness of the world. Kashii found out that this female, 18, had a curfew. She was in disbelief, she honestly couldn't believe that a girl older than her, had a curfew. The girl told Kashii that she had never seen the stars at night, so Kashii devised a plan. She snuck Ella out for a night out to see the stars. Sadly they got caught, and as punishment for Kashii sneaking her out, she got beat up, not severely, just- bruised. Ever since nothing has ever come between the two girls
Venti Archon: Best friend; Alive
"Consider this your approval for replacing me. I love you so much V, never get yourself hurt- and please stay alert."
Kashii and Venti had met through a friend who has now passed. They instantly clicked, Venti, taking on an almost protective brother role at first. They grew closer with each day they interacted, but soon their late friend Nicholai had begun to catch feelings for Venti, and Venti had returned these feelings. This newfound relationship that had sparked between her best friends had sorta torn apart their trio, Kashii felt unneeded as if she didn't belong anymore. Which caused multiple problems between Venti and her, due to Kashii's anger issue and BPD, it made things even harder. A month goes by and Venti goes back to Germany, without informing Kashii. This made Kashii worry, and think that Venti left her for good. Once he returned Kashii's worry and sadness turned directly into anger, her assaulting him and leaving him bruised and knocked out. They made up, but then it reverted back once Venti left again. This time on his return, Kashii broke his nose. On the inside, she feels horrible for the attacks she did on her best friend, but she can't help but always feels left or replaced. They are still best friends and have patched their relationship.

Zacharie T. Edgeworth: Sister Figure; Alive
"My darling little sister, how I love you so much. Please, don't allow my death to force you back to how you were before, I'll never forgive myself if that happens. You are so strong, and I am SO proud of you."
Zacharie and Kashii met through Venti. Kashii at first wasn't that involved in the female's life. Though soon after Zacharie's boyfriend left her, and Zac going mute and not opening up as much. She took on an EXTREME protective role, acting as Zacharie's sister. Kashii would do anything to protect Zac, even if that meant hurting someone in the process. She wants Zac to get better, and be more comfortable like her old self, and she knows that that will take time, but in the town of Karakura, not many good things happen.

Sky B. Ukiyo: Daughter Figure; Alive
"Ah, my little princess, I love you and will continue to think of you as my own even if we aren't blood. You continue to amaze me to this day."
Ah, yes, the ankle-biting child. Kashii at first didn't care too much for Sky, as she is NOT a children person. Soon Sky grew on her, surprisingly, and Kashii took on the role of being a mother. Though she isnt a good fit, due to her criminal activity, she still wants to care for the child as her own, even if she is 18.

Atlas Oni: Brother Figure; Alive
"You've made every aspect of my life in Karakura easier, you're the brother I've always wanted. I'll forever be in debt to you. You are now the head of this little family, well- you always have been, consider yourself the main head."
Atlas and Kashii met through Nishee, and they instantly bonded over being the 'fixer' or the person who always has to deal with others' issues before their own. Atlas was the one who taught Kashii JSL, due to him being mute. Kashii and Atlas have always been strong together. Though Kashii does annoy him with her constant need for medical attention...

Cadell 'Duckie': Younger Brother Figure; Alive
"Im sorry for leaving so much, I should of hung out with you more-"
In all honesty, Kashii doesn't remember how Cadell and she met. All she really knows is that one day she sat him on her shoulders and ran around town with him. That's where he got the nickname Duckie, for following people around like a duckling. Kashii has always tried to hang out with Cadell, but sadly the other side of her life had made her busier, though soon she will make a promise to interact with him more.

Teramoto 'Dante': Friend; Alive
"Im sorry for the shit Sasori caused, you guys didn't deserve it at all. You have been a truly good friend to me."
Kashii and Dante met through a rivalry between her boyfriend and the Mighty Stars. Kashii ended up befriending Dante, knowing that what Sasori was doing wasn't right. In her eyes, they became pretty good friends. hell she thought the kid was hot too, sad she couldn't develop those feelings.
Dylan M. Edgeworth: Parental Friend; Alive

"Keep them safe, even if your not in Karakura for now. Never leave them."
Dylan and Kashii met during school. They bonded over speaking French and soon Kashii saw him as a father figure. There was one incident that changed that, and that's when Dylan pushed her away without meaning to. Even though Kashii understood and kept her distance, she should help but feel upset when Dylan adopted her "sister" and "brother". At first, she was mad, out of fear of Dylan taking two of the most important people in her life. Soon they resolved it, and are now friends again.
Tokito Kurabu Quinn: Best Friend; Alive
"You are my best friend, and I love you. Don't let Lenard ruin your life."
Kashii and Tokito met one afternoon when Kashii was waiting for a friend outside of detention. Turns out, Tokito also had detention that day. They had gotten their mask taken for wearing it on school grounds, and once Tokito left, they did the most badass thing and yelled at the teacher. Kashii talked to Tokito briefly before they ran off, but exchanging numbers quickly. Kashii had questionable ways of coping with issues she had, and instead of getting tattoos like normal people, she got carvings. One day, Kashii got a call from her attorney about her father's trial for killing her mom. This brought back memories of her mom. She then had the idea to get a carving as a sign that her mom was always with her, so she called Tokito and asked them to carve roses and doves onto her thigh. Tokito accepted and did it for Kashii. That made their bond stronger, and one day Kashii had called Tokito up about her ex who had cheated on her, Toktio ran directly to the apartment that Kashii was at since she didn't want Kashii to be in pain alone, and comforted her to the best of her ability. Since these events, Kashii and Tokito had grown closer and had titled their relationship, the tattoo artist, and their client.
Nicholai Pavel: Best Friend; Dead
"Ill finally get to see you again Niko, and formally apologize greatly for the pain I caused you-"
One day, before school Kashii was running around with a toy lightsaber, gently hitting people on the head with it. As she got to her last victim before the bell rang, he had a lightsaber of his own. The two then took turns hitting each other, like children. The two connected off of that, and that sparked a friendship. After exchanging names and numbers, they went to class. Then after school Nicholai invited Kashii over, this is where Kashii and Venti met. The three hit it off, they were the inseparable trio. They all went to school together, and Nicholai even allowed Kashii to stay over sometimes. Nicholai and Venti began dating not long, leaving Kashii alone most of the time. It was hard for her to not get upset, she didn't want to lose the two people who had been there the most. In this fit of being upset, she had hurt the people she loved. Fast forward a few months, and Kashii had felt completely separated by Nicholai and Venti. This caused Kashii's sadness, to turn to anger. She took it all out on Venti, which made the trio break up. Another month or so later, and Nicholai and Venti broke up, Kashii was fully on board with this idea, until-- Nicholai took his own life.

Nishee Nishee: Close Friend; M.I.A
"what the fuck... have you done..? Where is- MY Nishee? I understand you are upset... but this isn't you- You wouldn't hurt your FRIENDS! Nonetheless, hurt the one I love..."
Kotone "Koi" L. Y: Unknown; Alive
"Treat Atlas good, I dont want to have to haunt you."
Kashii and Kotone met after Kotone decided to throw a punch at Kashii, the two fought though Kashii did out of self-defense and only landed Kotone on her butt. Kashii thought that this was Kotone just being acting on some random feeling she got, so she didn't read too much into it. Soon Kashii started seeing Kotone as a little sibling, but that soon died due to few interactions and Kashii's extreme recent blood loss from.. incidents, and sadly had forgotten about her. Though when Kashii sees Kotone, she cants help but feels.. something familiar about her.
Fei Kurabu: Boss; Alive

"I'm sorry for leaving without notice Miss Kurabu, but ill have to resign from my position. Hopefully, you find a new fit for it."
One afternoon, Kashii received a text message from an unknown number. It included that the person thought that Kashii's skills were up to par for their organization, and offered her a position inside of it. She accepted, and finally, one day got to meet her boss, Fei Kurabu. The two instantly clicked, after insulting a female who attempted to sell Fei an ugly briefcase.
Lernaean Herrington: Future Friend; Alive
"Sometimes I wonder if you think I'm not good enough to be your friend, but ever since you said you didn't have many friends I wanted to be your friend! I hope you finally take that photo with me!"
Sasori 'Diabel' Hatake: Ex-Boyfriend; Alive
"I saw you the day I got my arm chopped off. I was so mad you didn't help at first- and then I realized I deserved it. But then I realized I didn't. You never did love me, did you Sasori?"
Sasori and Kashii met through Sasori's friend Ally. At first, the two didn't really talk, barely sharing a word because at the time Kashii wasn't as confident as she was. Though at the present time Kashii has gained confidence and doesn't allow anyone in her way, including Sasori. Soon Kashii and Sasori started becoming closer, she even taught him french for a while. She began falling for him, showing more care for him than almost anyone, though on his part he didn't show that much interest. It left Kashii in a fit of confusion, though after one argument they finally told each other how they felt, and he asked her out. They have been dating for almost 6 months now, and with each passing day, Kashii falls deeper in love with him.

W.i.P
┌─────┿─★─┿─────┐
Backstory.
└─────┿─★─┿━────┘
W.I.P SADLY :(

┌───────┿─★─┿───────┐
Likes & Dislikes, Hobbies.
└───────┿─★─┿━──────┘
Hobbies:
Stargazing
Dislikes: Literally anything.

┌────┿─★─┿────┐
Fun Facts.
└────┿─★─┿────┘
Kashii’s
favorite color is crimson red.
Kashii wants to major in law, despite how much she loves marine biology
If you give Kashii anything pink or cute, she will love you forever
Kashii has names for all of her friends, consisting of Love, dear, babe and ect

Last edited:

shishi

Level 71
B0JANGLZ
B0JANGLZ
Omega+
Edit #3- Added a shit ton of information to relationships, check it out!

Last edited:

shishi

Level 71
B0JANGLZ
B0JANGLZ
Omega+
Edit #4- Finally finished the relationships so far, and i included kashiis illnesses

Users who are viewing this thread