DrainingFeeling
Omega+
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?: DrainingFeeling

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): Hvnny#8723

Do you have a microphone?: Yep!

How old are you? (Optional): N/A

What is your time zone?: CST

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Yep! If I am not active on the server and with my jop I will be demoted.

Describe your activity on the server: Because it is Summer for me, i will be on everyday and pretty much all day!

Do you have any previous bans?: Nope!

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
Senketsu's Librarian Application | SchoolRP [DENIED]

Finn's Application for Receptionist | SchoolRP [DENIED]

Dutch Language Application | SchoolRP [ACCEPTED]

German Language | SchoolRP [DENIED]

Language Application | SchoolRP [DENIED]

Fukui's Hospital Staff Application | SchoolRP [Denied]

Marceline's JSL App | SchoolRP [ACCEPTED]

Bö JSL Language | SchoolRP [DENIED]

Izumis French Application | SchoolRP [ACCEPTED]

Fukui's Dutch Application | SchoolRP [ACCEPTED]

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level): College Bachelor's degree

Trivia

What subject are you applying to teach?: History

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?: I love working with students and to help them have a better understanding in our world! I would find it a great opportunity to help so many young students with their lives!

Do you understand that you are applying for the teacher role of UT & If your application is accepted, you may have to undergo teacher training?: I do! I am willing to take on the training to better myself for the job!

What are the teacher class logs and why are they important?: Teacher class logs are logs that help those know if a teacher is doing their job! You write down that you have done a class and go over what is being taught. They also provide proof of your activity with your job.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:

-More specifically with my class-

1.Respect those around you and especially your teachers

2.You are not allowed to be on your phone during class unless the teacher approves of the emergency.

3.Do not be disruptive towards your classmates as the classroom is for learning purposes.

4.Stay on task

5.No foul language will be accepted

6.Keep your hands to yourself

7.Be peaceful to those around you, an example of that would be no violence.

8. No alcohol as that is underage drinking and I do not support such acts

9.No masks are to be worn in my class

10. Treat the school's equipment with care as it is not yours. Bring them back to the teacher once they are finished with being used.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I joined SRP in 2016 and have been on this server ever since! I roleplayed for a few years before giving me 8 years of experience with roleplay. I fully understand on how roleplaying works and have adjusted with SRP’s rules with roleplaying over the years and have a full understanding.

In detail, describe the ranking system of teachers:

- HD

↳ Meaning: Head of Department

↳ Description: Those who are Head of Department are very skilled teachers who have done their job for many years, gaining more experience then others. They also will check into classes and assist to make sure you're following the Code of Conduct and keeping an entertaining class up for the students!

- QT

↳ Meaning: Qualified Teacher

↳ Description: A teacher who is qualified for the teaching job and has had past experience in the teaching industry.

- NQT

↳ Meaning: Newly Qualified Teacher

↳ Description: A newly qualified teacher is a new teacher who has little to no teaching experience but was accepted into the job as they are proven to be qualified for their job!

- UT

↳ Meaning: Unqualified Teacher

↳ Description: A teacher who is seen unfit for the job as they do not meet the qualification requirements for the job.

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.

In-game and out-of-game teachers are pretty much the same! As in-game teachers strive to help students with their education, out-of-game teachers strive for the same! They both want their students to be fully prepared for the life ahead of them! In game teachers make around 450,000 yen per 15 classes and a bonus of 50,000 yen for every 10 classes as where real life teachers get 40k-60k. For both teachers in game and real life do in their spare time is go over the students paperwork, grading papers, and adding helpful critiques for students to learn! Even after work they are still working!

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?:

Teachers on SRP are SUPER important as they help students prepare for the life ahead of them. They can gain skills for hard challenges that they wouldn't have been able to get past if it weren't for teachers. Teachers will help you face challenges that are more specified towards their field. Teachers on SRP once again, are super important to players as they provide their characters a learning environment!.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:

The school has a Must have/ Should have/ Could have system. But if i'm not mistaken there isn't one at the moment.

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does they look like? What makes them unique and different? What is their outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is their personality like? What are their plan for the future?

In front of you, stood a 6'6'' tall French male, with messy, yet soft purple dyed hair alongside sky-blue eyes. A scent of menis follows him, as it compliments his figure, as well as his aura.

upload_2021-6-27_20-44-56.png

What makes Kasper unique would be his personality towards people. He’s filled with such excitement and joy for the journey ahead and is always looking for something new to approach! He loves to challenge himself to gain more skills in life and shares those skills to those around him, helping each and every one of those in hard downfalls they have hit in their lives.

Kasper see’s each and every one of his students as a new adventure to face! He loves to learn on who his students are and what teaching techniques are easier for their learning! He loves each and every one of them and wishes them all well in life!

Kasper see’s his fellow teachers as potential friends! He’d love to get to know each and every one of them and create a strong bond with them! He’d love to help his fellow teachers when hes free with things they need that extra assistance on like a lesson! He can help prepare a lesson and run ideas with them!

Kasper personality would be very outgoing. He loves to socialize with those around him and make new friends! He’s always checking up on his friends, making sure their alright and free to socialize with him!

Kasper plans on working as a professor but as of now he’s starting off with a teaching job! He wants to have a big family later on and have a good teaching Job which he finds is working as a teacher or a professor at Karakura highschool!

Scenarios

/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:

/me &7Kasper approached the group with a stern expression. He’d hold his hands behind his back, gripping on a bit to his wrist &F”Hello, i’ve overheard your group using some foul language hm? I will have to step in and remind you to please refrain from using such language here on campus as it proves to be unprofessional and not so helpful on your report for graduation. . . Make sure to watch out on what words you use when speaking on campus please.”

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?:

/me &7Kasper would place his hands in his pockets and looked over at the class, unamused. He’d wait a second before clapping his hands together, making a loud clap throughout the room. Once the class had calmed down somewhat he opened his mouth to speak &f”Excuse me everyone! I want to let you know how disappointed I am in all of you. You all have ignored me for some time now while I’m here to help you all in growing as a person. I was in the middle of teaching and want you all to realize how rude and disruptive it was to interrupt me. How would you feel if you were presenting something you were passionate about to another and they just started talking over you? You wouldn’t think it was fair. Now please, quiet down so I can continue with the lesson”

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?:

/me &7Kasper had sat down, holding an iced coffee in his hand. He took a sip soon before realizing a fellow teacher had walked in. He smiled and waved &f”Good Afternoon Y/N! How are you doing today? Anything interesting in your lessons today?” &7His smile softened as he was excited to bond with the fellow teacher

Provide at least 4 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me &7Kasper walked up to his desk and placed his hands on the wood, feeling the texture against his finger tips before looking at his students who had just sat down. &f”Good morning class! Hope you all are doing well! Today’s lesson will be over World War 1 leading to World War 2! Now please make sure to take notes to take home and study for upcoming quizzes and tests!!” &7He pulled out a bunch of booklets for his students to write in from the drawer and started passing them out to each student.

/me &7Kasper pushed himself up from his chair and smiled towards the class soon bowing &f”Thank you all for coming to class today! I’ll be excited to see you all next period! I’ll be hosting another lesson over this topic, getting more into depth over the history and if you have any questions, feel free to ask!” &7he walked over to the door once the bell had rang throughout the school, opening the door, exchanging goodbyes with his students as they walked out

/me &7Kasper had picked up the stack of papers that was nearly placed on the corner of his desk ready to pass out. He grabbed the stack and held it in his right arm as his left hand had picked each paper to pass out to each student. He picked at the corner trying to detach the paper from the one under, frowning a bit as the paper wouldn’t move. He placed his index finger, sticking his tongue out a bit, and quickly and slightly licked his index finger so the tip of the corner of the paper would slip off of the paper underneath, soon passing the paper to the student

/me &f”Y/N can I see you after class?” &7he held his hands behind his back as he waited for the bell to ring which it soon rang. &f”Now, why I have held you after class is to point out your behavior today in class. It was disruptive towards your fellow classmates. Now I expect you to act appropriately next class, you are free to go” &7Kasper had gestured towards the door with his left hand as his right hand was placed in his pocket

Backstory

A humid, rainy night, on July 6th, 1999 began the start of Kasper Fay’s life. To two second-generation French citizens, Kasper was a miracle - and a blessing, at that. He was a peaceful child - despite living in a less diverse portion of France- Lyon France , to be specific. Kasper's experienced acceptance and a lot of happiness throughout his childhood. He made good friends at a young age, most of whom stuck with him during his schooling. All while Kasper was growing, the Fay family only grew - with seven new additions to their family. This, in turn, forced Kasper to grow up quickly, what with having seven younger siblings. He also learned to isolate himself to be able to study and do what he personally loved. Despite this, Kasper loved his family - and in turn, learned to cook from his father. He wanted to do his best to help out with the family - and do his best he did.

Kasper fascination with history began at a very young age. In his history classes, Kasper performed exceptionally with his fascination of the topic they had been studying. He read ahead in the books, his nose buried in his school book everywhere he went. History was a dream come true for him - especially the events that had happened recently. World Wars one and two had been extremely fascinating topics to him - despite how much of a struggle it had been, both sides had done their part in the war, and the way that it all occurred fascinated him. This fascinated continued throughout his childhood and into his young adulthood - and in turn, his aspiration of becoming a history teacher slowly grew.

Not only had he dreamt of becoming a history teacher because of his fascination with it, but he also loved to explain the research done and the reasons behind each event to his younger siblings and his friends. He found it exciting how everything came together - and how others would also learn to understand how each event had occurred and why. This was what truly brought Kasper's idea of becoming a teacher to its final confirmation.

Though there were plenty of good schools within France, Kasper decided to travel to the United States to take up schooling. He had to learn English beforehand, which he had been already good with as he grew up learning said language. This gave him the ability to learn in America, and so he became a transfer student at one of the many advanced colleges in the United States. He got his degree in teaching; specifically, he’d be teaching the history subject, as expected. He then traveled to Japan - his grandparents’ home country - and finished up finalizing his career, before he applied here, at Karakura’s school.

In-Character Information

(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION #1 - Personal Details

Full Name (First & Last only): Kasper Fay

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr.Fay

Given Name(s): Kasper, Shinsou

Preferred Name: Kasper

Age (Minimum is 27): 27

Religious Denomination: N/A

Marital Status: Single

Nationality: French

Current Location: Karakura, Japan

SECTION #2 - Academic Details

Working Experience (# of years): 2 years

Academic Degree: Masters

Year of Graduation: 2018

Major(s): World History

Minors: Journalism, Social Studies

Native Languages: French

Other Languages: Dutch and Japanese

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: Not Yet!

Extra

/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application: N/A

Do you have any questions?: N/A

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 337
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for applying, however, your Teacher application won't be accepted today.

After carefully reading through your application, I have found a few errors that could be improved upon should you decide to re-apply:
-
This application lacks detail, please further elaborate on all of your responses, especially the important questions like: Motivation for applying, descriptions of roles and situations.

DM me on Discord if you have any questions regarding your application: @KimiNoUso#9999

Users who are viewing this thread