_its_Cloudy_

Level 1

Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?:
KatTheCatT (used to be _its_Cloudy_)

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
katthecat

Do you have a microphone?:
Yes! I have a fifine microphone, and I love talking in vc!

What is your time zone?:
EST (eastern standard time)

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, I understand! I have learned from my past mistakes and it will be my honor to be as active as possible.

Describe your activity on the server:
I have spent a lot of time on the server more recently. In the past I had to take a much needed break but now I'm very active and play for about 3 hours a day

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server:

Accepted - || Math Teacher Application || | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server

Have you ever been banned?
Nope! The only thing I have gotten is a warning about not being in school during school hours ^^

What are your current roles on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
My main character Megumi Kimura, is an Adult unemployed. Megumi currently is just a housewife for her children.

Trivia

What subject are you applying to teach?:
I am hoping to teach Performing Arts! As I am in theater myself I enjoy talking about the wonders of theater and really teaching others how to express oneself through a character they can enjoy.

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?:
I aspire to be more than just a regular teacher, dear. My aim is to become a unique type of educator who genuinely cares about aiding children in expressing themselves. We all know that middle/high school can be tough, and we have all encountered some teachers who were less than satisfactory in their approach. However, I am different, as I aspire to be the teacher who instills excitement in students about coming to school. It's not about me, it's about my passion for assisting others in reaching their full potential.

Do you understand that you are applying for the teacher role of UT?
I do indeed understand that I am applying for the role UT, I am ready to learn and take on the challenge of being a teacher.

Do you understand if your application is accepted, you will have to undergo teacher training?:
I do indeed understand that I will need training, everyone who starts off always needs training.

What are the teacher class logs and why are they important?:
The SLT oversees the management of class logs, which serve as a record of the number of classes hosted by teachers, the duration of each class, the attendance of students, and the star ratings given by students. These logs are useful for calculating teacher salaries at the end of the month and monitoring overall student and teacher attendance. There may be additional benefits to using these logs as well that I don't know about.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:

• Come prepared with necessary materials.
  • Raise your hand or wait for your turn to speak.
  • Remain seated unless there is a valid reason to leave.
  • Engage actively by asking and responding to questions.
  • Arrive on time and refrain from knocking on the door or getting close to the door.
What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
Even when I was a wee lass, I'd play Minecraft and roleplay with my brother bless his heart, he couldn't stand me for it. But now, I am acting and body acting in MCRP videos, so I know a thing or two about the structure of roleplaying. And don't even get me started on SRP. I've been here for what, three years? Sure, I've taken a few breaks, but I've dabbled in all sorts of roleplays on my alt - gang rp, shop work, you name it. So yeah, I'd say I'm pretty knowledgeable about roleplays.

In detail, describe the ranking system of teachers:
- HD
↳ Meaning:
Head of Department
↳ Description:
The Heads of Departments hold the highest positions within the faction and possess extensive knowledge and experience in their respective roles. They have been a part of the faction for a longer time compared to the rest, and they oversee their own departments based on the subjects they teach.
- QT
↳ Meaning:
Qualified Teacher
↳ Description:
Qualified Teachers are part of the faction that has shown perseverance through their training and gained experience throughout their time! .
- NQT
↳ Meaning:
Newly Qualified Teacher
↳ Description:
These teachers have just been trained and are ready to start classes but may still need a little help getting started.

- UT
↳ Meaning:
Unqualified Teacher
↳ Description:
These teachers are trainees the must be trained by a HD

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.

Teachers play a super important role in our society because they're not just there to teach us stuff, they're like the architects of brains, helping children learn and grow. Their main job is to share knowledge and skills with them, making sure they become pros in different subjects and get smarter every day. But it's not just about books and lessons, they're also like life coaches, guiding the children through the maze of growing up. Picture this: teachers aren't just talking heads, they're actually like superheroes in the classroom. They show kids how to think critically, solve problems, and talk like they know what they are saying. It's not just about equations and essays, it's about becoming awesome humans. And hey, they're not just about school subjects, they're like mentors and role models, showing them how to deal with life, both the good and the messy. Now, let's talk about money. If teachers teach the max lessons in a month, which is like 25, they could cash in a sweet base salary of 350,000. But if they get these cool bonuses, like three times a month, adding up to a total salary of 500,000. It's like a reward for being champs in the classroom and dedicating themselves to giving kids loads of classes. Teaching isn't just about talking to the kids, it's like a mixtape of strategies. They plan out these lessons, create cool stuff to help kids learn, and make lessons fun and interactive. I think of it like a combo of talks, discussions, hands-on stuff, cool videos, and tests to make sure we get what's going on. When teachers aren't in school mode, they're doing things to level up in life. Some chill with their families, dive into hobbies, or level up their teaching game.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?:
Teachers are essential to a SchoolRP server for several reasons. First and foremost, they play a central role in creating a realistic and immersive educational environment. They bring the school setting to life by simulating the experiences of real-life teachers and the interactions that take place in a school. Their presence adds authenticity to the roleplay and enhances the overall experience for players. Teachers also contribute to the development of the server's storyline and gameplay. They provide structured lessons, educational activities, and assignments that allow students to engage in meaningful learning experiences. Through their guidance and instruction, teachers facilitate character growth, skill development, and academic progress for the students in the server. This enriches the roleplay experience and provides players with opportunities for personal and educational advancement. Furthermore, teachers serve as mentors and role models for the students in the SchoolRP server. They embody the values of knowledge, guidance, and support, offering guidance not only academically but also in personal and social aspects. Teachers help students navigate challenges, resolve conflicts, and develop important life skills. They contribute to the social and emotional growth of the characters and promote a positive and inclusive environment within the server. Furthermore, teachers serve as mentors and role models for the students in the SchoolRP server. They embody the values of knowledge, guidance, and support, offering guidance not only academically but also in personal and social aspects. Teachers help students navigate challenges, resolve conflicts, and develop important life skills. They contribute to the social and emotional growth of the characters and promote a positive and inclusive environment within the server.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:
we wok on the, Must Have, Could Have, Should Have, Wouldn't or Would Have system

Character Information
1708976957269.png
Megumi Kimura, 32 years of age
Describe the character: How do they look and act? What makes them unique and different?

Appearance:Megumi Kimura is a kind person with lavender hair and blue eyes, which gives her a unique and distinct appearance. Lavender hair is a less common hair color, making her stand out in a crowd. Combined with her blue eyes, her overall look is striking and eye-catching. Megumi Kimura's outlook on students is one of genuine care and support. She believes in nurturing their individual talents and abilities, fostering a positive learning environment. Megumi is attentive to the needs of her students and strives to create a space where they can feel comfortable expressing themselves and exploring their interests. As for her relationships with other teachers, Megumi Kimura is known for her collaborative and cooperative nature. She values teamwork and believes that working together with her colleagues leads to better outcomes for both the students and the teaching staff. She actively seeks opportunities for professional development and enjoys sharing her knowledge and insights with fellow educators. In terms of personality, Megumi is warm, approachable, and patient. She possesses excellent communication skills and is adept at listening to others. Her calm and composed demeanor allows her to handle challenging situations with grace and empathy. Megumi is known for her ability to inspire and motivate her students, and she often serves as a source of guidance and support for them. As for her future plans, Megumi Kimura is dedicated to her career as an educator. She aims to continue making a positive impact on the lives of her students and strives to refine her teaching methods to adapt to the evolving educational landscape. She aspires to take on leadership roles in her school or district and hopes to contribute to educational reforms that enhance student learning and well-being. Additionally, Megumi also harbors an interest in educational research and may pursue opportunities to contribute to the field through scholarly work or academic collaborations.

What is their outlook on students and their co-workers?
Megumi is awesome at work. She's always trying to make the place positive and friendly for students and colleagues. One cool thing about her is that she never forgets to wear a nice smile. When she's with students, she stays calm and collected, making the classroom a good place to learn. It's like she knows how to handle challenges and keep everything running smoothly. Megumi's way of making things easygoing and pleasant is intentional, making the learning environment awesome for everyone.

What are their plans for the future?
When megumi retires she plans on being a housewife for her children, and helping them grow to be old and wise.

Scenarios
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:
Megumi would make sure she keeps her cool because getting upset might just make things worse. She'd approach the students with respect, treating them like individuals who deserve understanding. Megumi would politely ask them to stop using offensive language and explain why it's not cool in our school. She'd be all ears if they had any concerns, giving them a chance to speak without interruptions. Megumi would let them know the consequences if they keep causing trouble, stressing how important it is to keep the school a positive and respectful place.She'd also try to find out if there's something deeper going on that's making them act out. Megumi would offer guidance, support, and resources to help them handle whatever issues they're facing in a better way. If they don't want to cooperate or if things keep getting worse, Megumi would get the school's disciplinary team or administration involved to sort things out further. That's how she'd deal with a situation like that.
EXAMPLE:

Megumi Kimura: "Excuse me, may I talk to you guys really quickly? I noticed that there was some cursing happening in the hallway. I understand that you may be going through some frustrations, but it's important to address those in a more respectful and constructive manner. Can we talk about what happened?"

Delinquent 1: "Don’t even, not only are you ugly but you can’t tell us what to do.!"

Megumi: “ Well ouch, that hurt. But please explain to me why we are using such language?”

Delinquent 2: "That’s none of your damn business."

Megumi:” Well think about it this way, if you don’t tell me you might get in trouble. Wouldn’t you at least want me to hear you out?

Delinquent 1: "Fine. Some kid stole my lunch so now I have nothing to eat."

Megumi:” Do you know their name dear? That was very rude.”

Delinquent 2: " No.”

Megumi:” Well, okay I understand that may have hurt your feelings a lot. But we should not put all of our anger on someone who is taunting us, because you are just giving them what they wanted.” * She would hand the child 500 yen to buy lunch* &f&l” Here you go dear, tell me of they mess with you again okay?”
Delinquent 1& 2: " Thank you miss.”

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?:

If nobody is paying attention in Megumi’s class, she would try different things to get everyone back on track. First, she'd talk to the students to understand why they're not paying attention. Then, she might change up how she teaches by using interesting activities or group discussions. She could also use examples that relate to what the students like or find real-world connections to make the lesson more fun.Megumi wants to make sure everyone feels comfortable in class, so she'd encourage students to share their thoughts and questions. If needed, she might slow down or change the lesson to match what the students can understand better. Taking breaks and adding some movement could also help keep everyone focused.

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?:
Megumi is open to conversation and welcomes interactions with her colleagues. She greets others with a warm smile and engages in casual conversations, showing genuine interest in their lives and experiences. Megumi treats her fellow teachers with respect, recognizing their expertise and the value they bring to the school community. She listens attentively to their ideas, opinions, and concerns, fostering a supportive environment where everyone's voice is valued. In the teacher's lounge, Megumi remains focused on her responsibilities as an educator. While she enjoys friendly conversations, she maintains a sense of professionalism, understanding that there are tasks to complete and students to support. She uses the time in the lounge to recharge, gather her thoughts, and prepare for upcoming lessons or meetings.Overall, Megumi Kimura's presence in the teacher's lounge is characterized by professionalism, positivity, and collaboration. She fosters a supportive and inclusive atmosphere, where colleagues feel respected, valued, and motivated to excel in their roles as educators.

Provide at least 4 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me Megumi carefully places her pearly purse on the table and slowly reaches into her bag, pulling out a hat. The hat has a velvety lining and is a deep shade of gray. In a gentle tone, she invites the students to touch the soft and warm surface of the hat. Surprisingly, she reveals that it's not just a hat but, in fact, a cane. The students look puzzled as she puts the gray hat back down and states:

“In theater you must improvise. Let’s say one of the props break okay? You have to make due with what you have, you may look a little silly but thats the whole point of theater is to have fun and push the boundaries”

/me Megumi moves throughout the stage, embodying her character with meticulous detail. Every facial expression, every gesture, and every nuance of her body language contributes to the portrayal of a character that comes alive on stage. The audience is drawn into the intricacies of her performance, captivated by the authenticity she brings to the role.

/me After going through all the students' assignments, Megumi's hand is covered in pencil lead. She flips through the pages of her book, checking each and every answer. The air carries a faint smell of pencils as she carefully looks at each handwritten response. Even though her hand is a bit messy, she pays close attention to every detail, making sure she doesn't miss anything. The sound of pages turning fills the room as Megumi goes through each assignment.

/me Megumi settles into a plush chair with a steaming cup of coffee in hand. She handles the cup with care, mindful not to spill a single drop as the rich aroma fills the air. The ceramic vessel cradles the warmth, offering a comforting contrast to the bustling day she's just had.

Backstory
In Megumi Kimura's previous life, she embarked on a diverse journey that eventually led her to become a dedicated teacher. Born into a family that valued education and instilled in her a love for learning, Megumi's passion for teaching took root early on. During her childhood, Megumi demonstrated a natural inclination for helping others understand complex concepts. She would eagerly tutor her classmates, patiently guiding them through challenging subjects. Recognizing her innate talent and genuine joy in sharing knowledge, her teachers encouraged her to pursue a career in education. As a diligent student herself, Megumi excelled academically, consistently earning top grades and displaying a thirst for knowledge across various subjects. She cultivated a particular fondness for mathematics and the sciences, embracing their logic and problem-solving elements. This passion fueled her desire to inspire others and demystify these subjects for her future students. Throughout her high school and college years, Megumi actively sought opportunities to engage with her community. She volunteered as a tutor at local schools, assisting students from diverse backgrounds in their academic pursuits. These experiences further solidified her calling to become an educator, as she witnessed the transformative impact her guidance had on the students' confidence and academic growth. With a clear vision in mind, Megumi pursued a degree in education, specializing in her beloved subjects of mathematics and sciences. Her dedication and exceptional performance during her studies earned her scholarships and recognition, reaffirming her commitment to her chosen path. With a clear vision in mind, Megumi pursued a degree in education, specializing in her beloved subjects of mathematics and sciences. Her dedication and exceptional performance during her studies earned her scholarships and recognition, reaffirming her commitment to her chosen path. Megumi pursued a degree in education, specializing in her beloved subjects of mathematics and literature. Her dedication and exceptional performance during her studies earned her scholarships and recognition, reaffirming her commitment to her chosen path. Throughout her teaching career, Megumi continuously seeks professional development opportunities. She attends workshops and conferences, explores new teaching strategies, and embraces technology as a tool to enhance her instruction. Her dedication to growth and innovation ensures that she remains an effective and inspiring educator. As a teacher, Megumi is driven by her unwavering belief in the transformative power of education. She sees each day as an opportunity to ignite the love for learning in her students, to foster their confidence and critical thinking skills, and to empower them to become active contributors to society.Megumi's journey from a passionate student to a dedicated teacher is a testament to her unwavering commitment to educational excellence. Her rich background, love for learning, and desire to make a difference have all shaped her into the compassionate and inspiring educator she is today.

In-Character Information
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION #1 - Personal Details

Full Name (First & Last only):
“Megumi Kimura”

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
“Mrs.Megumi”

Given Name(s):
“N/A”
Preferred Name:
“Megumi”

Age (Minimum is 25):
“32”

Religious Denomination:
“N/A”

Marital Status:
"I am Single."

Nationality:
“Japanese“

Current Location:
"Karakura, Japan."

SECTION #2 - Academic Details

Working Experience (# of years):

“5 years”

Academic Degree:
“master’s degree in mathematics, bachelor's degree in literature, and master’s degree in performing arts.”

Year of Graduation:
"mathematics 2010, literature 2005, performing arts 2009"

Major(s):
“Performing arts in drama and theater
mathematics in geometry”

Minors:
“Literature”

Native Languages:
“English”

Other Languages:
“N/A”

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?:
“N/A”

Extra
“N/A”

Additional notes about your application: “N/A”
Do you have any questions?: “N/A”

1708977783649.png

Last edited:

RexLobo

Level 105
Administrator
Lore Coordinator
Teacher Lead
RexLobo
RexLobo
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for applying! However, after careful consideration, I have decided to deny your application

• Your application lacked detail in comparison to some others.

Please feel free to reapply! Any questions regarding your application, please DM me on discord.

Users who are viewing this thread