MoonLight

Level 8
──♡──

──♡──

IGN:

katyysan | my alts are: wipthisacc, katyysan3 and katyysan4

What is your discord name and tag (name#0000)?:

katy#0033

What is your timezone/What country are you from?: Do you have a microphone and are able to speak VIA discord?:
My timezone is GST (GMT +4), I do own a pair of earphones, I am able to join voice calls but unfortunately I cannot talk in calls as I am not allowed to.

Do you recognize you could be removed from community team?

I fully understand that I can be removed from the team at any time, I will do my best to stay as active as possible.

List a few things that may obstruct your progress/development on the Lore Team.

There isn't a lot of that would deter my work, I am certain about my activity on the server, conflict and the gatherings, other than that, I may need to put inactivity logs for the accompanying reasons;

Family issues, seeing my parents may be strict at some points, it might make me be latent for a day or two, I profoundly question these sorts of issues would impact my time on SRP nor discord itself.

In-real-life situations or events that I need to manage, these sort of things once in a while occur, I can guarantee you that I'm totally dynamic in spite of the fact that I am as of now on a little break (not fully, I do come on from time to time.) because of certain conditions, I won't stop for a second to make reference to the explanation all through discord.

What makes you different from other applicants?:

Looking throughly, I don't accept my application would be set apart as various or interesting from the others, i'm as average as each other individual, in spite of the fact that I had consistently took a delightful sight at writing, it's one of my leisure activities, I accept that I could offer the group a lot, for example, imaginative thoughts that accompany aware habits, my hard working attitude is very extraordinary, I look profoundly into things and select the best, I don't worry myself however do as much as possible, my composing abilities are not awful by any stretch of the imagination, I believe that I am good for this group.

What makes you passionate about writing?:

I've created enthusiasm for writing since the time I was still young, it had been one of my not many needs, accentuations and punctuation had consistently been critical to me, I typically am proposing on learning considerably more all through online media and during roleplay, my English classes had consistently been identified with papers and composing stories, i've generally scored the top in class, I am willing on imparting that side of me to the lore-team and utilizing it for something helpful.

Being creative had consistently been a thing of mine that I might want to use it for numerous multiple good needs, i've generally concocted numerous thoughts all through the way toward composing stories, maybe you're recording the future, any nearness you accept fits into the story, I have consistently concocted one of a kind thoughts and I exceptionally believe that my considerations and thoughts would be an extraordinary counterpart for this group, having others to work with when composing energizes me, having an accomplice would help me later on and recorded as a hard copy, perceiving how I generally used to compose alone, it would be extremely fascinating to consolidate various thoughts that originate from others would astound individuals and give them what they need, make perusing for them significantly more fun, we are to give out the best thoughts.

Detail-roleplay, it had consistently been imperative to me, taking a situation in the lore team would help me a great deal with detail roleplay, as I stroll around with a wide range of different roles in the server, hospital staff had been the fundamental one, my insight into medical roleplay would perhaps help with composing various stories and scenes that would be considerably more useful, offering thoughts to each one of the individuals who are around could help them later on, make roleplaying significantly more fascinating for them, particularly new-comers, I am expecting on gaining more from the lore team as it would offer me the chance to assist the server sooner or later.

Do you have any previous experience with writing lore or creative writing as a general aspect?:

I do have experience seeing as i've composed numerous imaginative stories back in school during my English classes, i've used to help a lot of friends with writing, this incorporates, helping my own siblings with their school work as well, and writing in general, I have written many numerous backstories for my own characters and got the opportunity to help other people with making up backstories too, i've developed my own ability, being in the lore team would be an enormous chance to show individuals that English probably won't be my principle language yet it won't change the way that I attempt my best at it.

I want to demonstrate that anybody can do anything, I also am willing to show off my very own work, I have unmistakably comprehend the necessities of writing, I am looking forward into imparting my plans to the group as I give a lot of consideration into making numerous new universes in only a sheet, writing had turned into an energy of mine, i've used to have journals, i've kept in touch with some little contents and such, my involvement in writing had been stunning experience, I don't wish on neglecting it into an inappropriate way, it is the reason I decided to join the lore team.

What is lore to you?:

A lore can be characterized the same number of various things, it very well may be a story dependent on genuine occasions, history or a made-up world written in paper sheets, a lore is the magnet that holds characters and stories together, it hold the character's conduct, ethic, character, yet it likewise should have a particular spot, time and a reasonable beginning stage, a lore must bode well or it would amount to nothing, a lore could intrigue anybody on the off chance that it had explicit purposes and great flavors, a fascinating title with mind blowing utilization of words would draw in individuals whenever.

WRITING PROMPT #1

Write a 200-400 word story for a day in the world of Karakura

As the sun had risen, Night swiftly woken up to a bizarre sound, breathing heavily for a few seconds before she realized it was just an alarm clock ringing on the night stand, she yawned, rubbing her left eye before tilting her head towards the alarm, setting off the clock, she had stared at the time, which read “7:48 am” before quickly hopping out of her bed sheets with a shocked expression that formed on her face, bee-lining to her bathroom, she had showered, brushed her teeth, skipping breakfast, hastily putting on her bow, she had gotten ready before throwing her bag to one of her shoulders, opening her front door, she rushed to Karakura high.

As she was running, a numerous number of adults had been seen heading to work, officers sending understudies to school grounds, reaching the school gates, Night had taken out a water-bottle before screwing off the cap, drinking quarter of the bottle before positioning the cap back on, stuffing the bottle back into her bag that seemed to be hanging on her right shoulder, the female had taken a sight at the watch that was spotted on her left wrist, it read “8:23 am”, a smile had next stopped at her face as she walked to the reception, not too long before bumping into a friend of hers, the female standing upon her had seemed to have black hair that was flowing down each shoulder, Night took a look at the individual’s face, recognizing her dear cousin as she conversed.

“Sienna!- Sorry. . Didn’t see ya there!”

“Ah, no worries, I was ju-” Sienna had paused as a college class was announced, the girls had rushed towards the direction of the mentioned classroom, stopping by the college professor who was right at the door.
“Goodmorning!” the girls had said, looking around the classroom, picking out an empty seat to occupy, as they sat down, the class had eventually started. . and so goes on her school day. .

Her school ending, Night picked up her bag, stuffing a hand in one of her pockets, she adjusted her head-bow, she then had roamed outside school grounds, eventually stopping by her dear uncle, Night had spend her lovely day with her family, it was full of laughter and joy, heading back to her home as the sun was setting, getting ready for bed, the cycle goes on.

word count: 400

WRITING PROMPT #2
Write about your favorite physical aspect of Karakura (things like classrooms/gardens etc.) Why? What makes it special?

Personally, I do not have much ‘special’ places in Karakura, although I do like the environment that goes on around the beach and mountains.

From my view, the beach is an amazing place to stay at and relax, it’s great for both- date nights and parties, how fun would it be to lay down on the sand and listen to the beautiful sound of waves, water splattering, despite the fact of crime rates that took place in there, I know, it’s scary, but other than that, the waves had always been sparkling, the ocean itself is a great place to swim in, better than pools and water parks, the ocean had always been wide enough for anyone to take a lap in.

The sea creatures are not to be forgotten, the dolphins that swim around there are gorgeous in every way, you can possibly take a swim with them, I highly doubt many dangerous creatures come around from time to time.

Mountains are additionally extraordinary spots to explore, despite the fact that they do appear to be dangerous, it is vastly improved to plunk down on green grass and feel the breeze cruise by, the air may likewise convey a delightful aroma at certain points, the spot itself is very quiet as not many like to climb, from my experience, the mountains are a great decision for hanging out as they aren't extremely boisterous.

Going into deeper details, mountains are no doubt safe when you arrive at the top, no pets are generally found there other than feathered creatures such as crows, and so forth . there are numerous secretive places and caves to explore, you should discover something valuable in there. . who knows? There are many secrets that citizens don't think about, it is fantastic to be one of the firsts to discover.

Last edited:

Yume_

Level 86
Shrine Lead
Lore Team
Denied
- As a team we've came to the conclusion to deny your application. If you choose to apply in the future, please consider proof reading your applications before posting them.

Users who are viewing this thread