katyysan's student council application

MoonLight

Level 8

GENERAL INFORMATION

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
What is your Minecraft username?:
katyysan | Alts: wipthisacc, katyysan3, katyysan4

Any previous warns/kicks/bans?:

I have been banned in the past for maximum warnings, mainly because I was new to the server

What is your timezone in GMT?:

GMT +4 (GST)

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your Discord username)?:

katy#0033

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:

Language Applications
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/infintyrp-russian-language-application.19144/

https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/katydagamers-czech-language-application.18375/

https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/katydagamer’s-albanian-language-application.18772/

https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/removing-a-my-czech-language-infinityrp.19127/

https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/ssalttyy2’s-spanish-application.22355/

https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/initkaty’s-italian-application.23984/

https://schoolrp.net/threads/katyysan3’s-korean-application.25449/

EMS Application
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/ssalttyy2’s-nurse-application.22354/

Custom Scripts
https://schoolrp.net/threads/katyysan3’s-bpd-application.26845/

https://schoolrp.net/threads/katyysan3’s-schizophrenia-application.26962/

College Applications
1st https://schoolrp.net/threads/katyysan’s-college-application.25222/

2nd
https://schoolrp.net/threads/katyysan’s-college-application.26990/

Lore-Team Application
http://schoolrp.net/threads/katyysan’s-lore-team-application.28058/

! All of the applications above were accepted except for my 1st college application, lore-team was recently posted, i’ve gotten no response yet !

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?:

I have been on the server for over 2 years, I play for 2+ hours about everyday unless I have important in-real-life events to attend or such.
I check the forums from time to time to view any recent applications if I find myself free.

TRIVIA QUESTIONS

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
What is the student council?:

A student council is a volunteer is somebody who has numerous obligations all through school hours, students who take an interest in being a council gatherings are under the management of an instructor, executive or a head, student councils are doled out to look out for any difficulty or such circumventing the school they likewise are to assist different understudies with building their own heritage and building up a decent administration, committees helps by sharing their own thoughts and interests to others, they are essentially assistants of educators and directors, everything is to be accounted for back to a head on the off chance that it is to be major.

Student who are a part of student councils will likewise have the chance to do an assortment of network administration exercises help organization for the neighborhood network with arranging and planning school moves, blood drives, gift assortments and so forth the committee additionally supervises the school clubs, and has total effect on school and club approaches.

Student councils are the individuals to depend on, the school is in their grasp, they are to ensure nature is loaded with energy and forestall any battles to what so ever, inability to assume liability of this job may prompt significant disciplines and so on.

Who or what brought you to applying for the student council? (e.g. a friend, colleague, etc):

What brought me into applying for student council is the way that they assume liability around the school and help others, endeavor their best to make the network a superior spot for everybody, I had investigated this job profoundly and comprehended the administrations and necessities.

It would likewise be another experience for me, I have never encountered this kind of role-play previously in spite of the fact that I am totally fit for dealing with this job well, it would be another fascinating occasion for me, being a student council requires obligation which I trust I can deal with quite well.

I accept that this won't just occupy my time yet making it increasingly a good time for me, I for the most part wind up free during school hours and It would be a respect to have something top off my timetable completely.

What does the school council of Karakura do?:

The student council of Karakura for the most part wander around the school to examine for any sorts of issues going around with other individuals, chairmen and so forth they take notes of everything that anything that is submitted around them and assume liability in the event that it is appeared to not be right, they are to consistently be looking forward and offer assistance to the individuals who are needing it like tormenting, battling, and so on.

On the off chance that any contentions were recognized, the committee will make a move and get included regardless of what the circumstance is, in the event that it is to be minor, they will have a little talk with the person in question.

In the event that it was a significant demonstration submitted inside school grounds, the committee will get themselves included, attempt to illuminate it before revealing it to an overseer or a head and result with a discipline.

How would you describe your work ethic?:

I personally take a view at myself as a responsible female, kind, defensive and loving. I do not intend on bringing harm anywhere.

What interests you the most about the student council?:

What intrigues me the most about the student council is the way they deal with their job consummately and all things considered, not causing any issues OOCLY nor ICLY, assuming liability of activities that are submitted by players and skill to settle out circumstances easily, that is the thing that I am meaning on doing, offering a hand and managing circumstances to make the network a superior spot by giving the best of their capacity.

What also intrigues me is that Karakura student council has their special and thoughtful conduct towards others and assuming full liability for their activities, I am looking forward into doing likewise and expand my relational abilities with others, the student councils puts forth a valiant effort to guarantee everybody's protected and having some good times time at school, the gathering are about energy and initiative, this would help anybody later on.

I worship the way that they saunter around the school just to locate any person who's needing assistance and furnish them with help, I likewise like the way that boards don't just get the opportunity to oversee what occurs around the understudies yet in addition help each laborer in the school and put forth a valiant effort to prop everything up easily and constructive.

Do you have past experience in roleplaying (if so, summarize your experience)?:

I don't generally have any previous involvement with this sort of role-play however I am looking forward into it.

I have been in certain places that have gave me the experience of how dealing with things resembles for instance the job of a clerk in many spots has shown me how to respond to things appropriately, seeing I am additionally an emergency clinic staff part, I have taken in a great deal from that job, for instance continually remaining quiet while managing circumstances, remain positive infront of others.

I have perceived how student councils deal with things around the school, chip away at what they're doled out on, and so forth in spite of the fact that I am meaning on learning much more on the off chance that I do get acknowledged.

SCENARIOS

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
You are on the student council and a member submits an awful idea. What do you do?:
I would not so much look profound into to it however I'd stop for a moment to chat with the individual whom presented their thought, I would attempt to keep the discussion as quiet as conceivable with no contentions, I'll essentially attempt to work them out of it, giving them a short synopsis about what may occur and discuss the outcomes that will happen if their thought was to occur, giving them a thought about the harm that it might cause.

In the event that they are to differ with me, I would in all probability work it out to the student council group lead and attempt to persuade him/her that it's a poorly conceived notion and might prompt damage or such towards the network or others which is something that we need to prevent for the sake of the school’s community, on the off chance that the gathering lead accepts that it's a smart thought and wouldn't cause any damage, I would stop my endeavor into persuading them and simply stream with the idea.

You submit an idea - everyone hates it. How do you deal with the situation?:

I would not contend with them, everybody has their own suppositions which I regard yet I'd give them an outline of what we may accomplish if my thought was to be submitted, I would discuss all the fun and fascinating things it may offer the school's locale, making minutes that we will always remember, talk about what the students of Karakura high might want to see.

On the off chance that we will examine the results that may happen if my thought has occurred, I would totally concur with them yet in addition advise them this isn't just something we accomplish for us, this is something we're anticipating accomplishing for the school, students and every one of the individuals who appreciate our conversation.
In the event that they despite everything can't help contradicting my thought, I would completely comprehend and not contend further-more however attempt to consider something different that the councils would accept, believe that it’s a good idea and concede to.

There is a split decision on an idea. The councillors begin to debate if the idea should be accepted. As time goes on, the debate turns into an argument! How do you handle the situation?:

Right off the bat, I would request everyone to quiet down and quit contending, on the off chance that they do stop, I will think of thoughts to make this simpler for everybody, I will attempt my best to keep anybody from causing any longer contentions or such.

Also, I would basically request the two sides to separate, whoever figures the thought ought to be acknowledged would move to one side, the inverse would move to another side, we would begin by posing each an inquiry, each group would find an opportunity to solution and attempt to persuade the different councilors.

In conclusion, we would attempt to settle on an official choice all together, in the event that they do proceed on arguing once more, this will be taken to the council lead, each group would give the lead their synopsis of why this thought ought to be acknowledged/denied, later on the lead will settle on an official choice themselves

A councillor is stirring up problems and abusing their position on school grounds! What would you do?:

I would look profound into the activities that they are submitting, if it somehow happened to be a minor thing, I would move toward them to work it out with them and fathom the circumstance serenely in a private zone, on the off chance that they begin contending with me, I would basically attempt to quiet them down, inability to do so will lead me onto enlightening the council lead regarding the person that has been manhandling their forces.

If it somehow happened to be major, I would attempt to gather (OOC + IC) confirmation of it, I would move toward them by and by and generously request that they stop, I'd get in a stay with them and talk with them secretly of what was happening, on the off chance that they argue with me, I would not spare a moment to tell a head about what was going on, I would top off the head with all that I've seen and leave the rest to them, I will likewise educate the council lead about this individual and what they have done.

The council president says something you completely disagree with, how would you combat this?:

I would not begin a contention with the council president but instead sympathetically request that they tune in to my assessment and work it out with them in an aware way, I would attempt to convince them of what may happen if their thought was to occur and top them off with solid subtleties of the results, I'll attempt my best into making the president glance through their thought astutely.

On the off chance that I do neglect to convince them I would inquire as to whether we could begin an appeal with other council individuals and see whoever accepts this thought is will be an extraordinary event, gathering however much individuals as could reasonably be expected, we would all be separated from everyone else in a room and begin talking about the subject, if different councils likewise accept this is a smart thought, I would make an effort not to convince anybody any longer yet stream with their conclusions.

There’s a staggering amount of tension/drama between two councillors. It’s beginning to affect their work ethic; how would you try to help?:

I would attempt to assemble every one of the individuals who are engaged with a room alone and talk about it out with them, I would tune in to each side of their accounts cautiously and forestall any contentions, I would not pick any side but instead help the two people now and remind them about their job on school grounds and their hard working attitude.

I'd plunk down with both and want to settle this circumstance, I would converse with them in a low-conscious tone and evade any synopses that would make me look like as though I'm standing up for one councilor and not the other, I would converse with both about how councilors ought to consistently be adult and dependable, give them a short rundown about how we're tied in with offering assistance to other people, if both councilors trail off joyfully, I would not illuminate anybody about this.

But if they still continue to argue, in the event that they despite everything contend, I would attempt to rehash my arrangement, converse with them again secretly, in the event that I neglect to support both they despite everything start more contentions, I would make a beeline for the council lead and educate them about this circumstance and disclose to them the entire story.

IN-CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE QUESTIONS
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Character Name:
Night Fonseca

Character Gender:

Female

Character Age:

Character phone-number:

633-379-881

Brief summary of how they act- your character’s personality:

Night is an insightful female who experienced a great deal before, during her high school years she was somewhat barbarous and excessively defensive, yet as she grew up she began gaining from her slip-ups as she didn’t spend much time with her family in the past.
At the present time I'd state my roast is quite full grown and guarded, attempts her best to stay aware of everything, Night could appear to be unfeeling the vast majority of the occasions, yet other than that, she has a splendid character, she's vivacious and wants to invest energy with her family and dear companions

Character appearance/attire:

A rather mixed female, she stood on the height of 5’4, weighting around 90lbs, an hourglass figure would occur, she’d have blue eyes admired by her black hair, freckles would be spotted, she’d smell of a Chanel perfume.

————————

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:

I accept that I'm fit for this position and have taken in the development and administrations of dealing with this activity, I consider myself to be a more experienced individual than others, I have landed positions during my years, took in a ton from my family, as I have additionally had a couple of discussions with councilors, I have observed how they carry out their responsibility and I accept that I could do likewise, this would be a major open door for me that I don't choose letting down, I consider myself to be an okay individual who is prepared to deal with this activity, I am generally free during school hours, I can guarantee you that I will do extraordinary.

Why do you want this position?:

I completely would like to obtain this position for many reasons, I am fit for taking care of circumstances well and quieting others down, I accept that this activity would assist me with correspondences and authority as well as occupy my leisure time during school, I have taken in a great deal from others, this position would assist me with the future when I age up, I need to accept this open door to likewise help different students of Karakura into following their fantasies and showing them all initiative and assuming liability, I am looking forward into additionally helping school staff, particularly directors with managing students who cause issues on school grounds and make the community a better place for everyone, especially our new students.

What interests you the most about student council?:

What intrigues me the most about the student council is their collaboration and administrations around the school, they are tied in with making the spot a protected and cheerful zone for our dear people, our new-comers should feel energy when coming into school, forestalling tormenting and contentions tranquilly is the thing that additionally interests me, councilors consistently tune in to each individual associated with circumstances and explains it without causing a lot of contentions, I plan on having a few people to impart my plans to and examine about the schools arrange and participate in occasions and exercises, I accept that I would be a decent option to the group.

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?:

I would contribute with a ton of things, beginning with sharing extraordinary thoughts for occasions and my own considerations of occasions that could fulfill our companions, making the school a superior spot is a principle subject, I would make a point to participate in occasions, as a functioning part I would compassionately assist our new comers with whatever required, as a friend that ought to guarantee each individual is protected particularly nearby, I would meander around the school, researching any difficulty going on, the student council is searching for a tough individual and that is what I’m going to give them.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread