What is your Minecraft Username?:

xCypherz_
Past warns/kicks/bans?:
N/A
What is your timezone?:
GMT +7 (Vietnam)
Do you have Discord (if so, what is your Discord tag)?:
Kazuhira#5111

Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server? (Approved, Denied & Pending):

N/A

Describe your activity on the server?:

I would simply say that I am aggressively active, as SchoolRP is indeed an impressive roleplay server, and it is the uniqueness of the roleplay server that gets me online every single day.

Are you aware that inactivity for more than 15 days without an inactivity log will result in removal from the council?:

Yes, I am fully aware of the regulation.
TRIVIA QUESTIONS

What is the student council?:

The student council, as far as I know, is a selection of students who acts as representatives of the school and they are expected to take responsibility as school representatives. It is their obligation to solve every schools' problem when they are required to. They are asked to be leaders, to run the school in order, and to help students that have difficulties.

Who or what brought you to apply for the student council? (e.g. a friend, colleague, etc):

I have accidentally seen them in action, as they show minimum personality, along with the ability to eliminate feelings and make important decisions and the willingness of taking the responsibility for their actions inspired me to be one of the members of the Karakura's highschool council. I am also encouraged by a teacher to apply for the student council too.

What does the school council of Karakura do?:

I strongly believe the school council's role is to keep the school in perfect order at all costs, being an example to the rest of the students, solving every crucial problem in the school, hosting important and impactful school events, and help any students who are in difficult and challenging circumstances.

How would you describe your work ethic?:

If I have to summarize my work ethic in one word, it would be "precise". I would try to work as efficiently and as precisely as I could in coming up with impactful decisions, both individually or as a team, putting effort and dedication into every action I make.

What interests you the most about the student council?:
I am impressed by the ability to be a leader and to take responsibility of the members of the council. I believe being a member of the council is the perfect way to learn from them.

Do you have past experience in roleplaying (if so, summarize your experience)?:
SRP is the first roleplay server I have ever played, and I have only been here for a week, so technically it would be a "No". I do not have any proper roleplaying experience before SRP. I have been digging into the rules carefully and fully understand how SRP operates.

SCENARIOS
You are on the student council and a member submits an awful idea. What do you do?:

I will not be judging, biasing for an idea or any individual of the student council. I will go straight into the problem and give them constructive criticism, along with criticism from other members.

In a situation where you propose an idea, and everyone else dislikes it. How would you go about this?:
I would take criticism from the councils' members and I would learn from it, and improve from it. It is more important to listen, to learn, and to adapt than to speak inexperienced.

There is a split decision on an idea. The councilors begin to debate if the idea should be accepted. As time goes on, the debate turns into an argument! How do you handle the situation?:

I would not be taking sides in the argument, and I would suggest the council members to consider the advantages and disadvantages of both sides of the problem and come up with a middle-ground solution or the elimination of both ideas.

A councilor is stirring up problems and bullying students on school grounds! What would you do?:
I'd immediately report to the president of the council about this, as this would ruin the image of a school since the school councils' members act as the representatives of the school.

The council president says something you completely disagree with, how would you combat this?:
I would dig into the reason why the president said so, or if I am misunderstanding it, then slowly and gently explains the reason I disagree with the statement, and I would also be happy to take criticism if the president denies it.

There’s a staggering amount of tension/drama between two councilors. It’s beginning to affect their work ethic; how would you try to help?:
Conflicts between members of the council are somewhat unavoidable, and I would try to personally talk to each of them, to see the exact problem, and at least try to calm them down as much as I can, and let them apologize to each other if I could. If not, I will report silently to the council president and let them decide from there.

There’s a school faculty member abusing their power on school grounds! What do you do?:
I would try to gather evidence about that member's action and report it directly to the council at all costs.

Your friend has been given detention and has asked you to get them out of trouble. What do you do?:
I would eliminate every feelings, even if they are a friend of mine, and keep on doing the work. I would apologize to them later if it creates any personal insultment.
IN-CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE QUESTIONS
Character Name:

Kazuhira Reids

Character Gender:

Male

Character Age:

Character phone-number:

(+81) 117309884

Brief summary of how they act- your character’s personality:

Kazuhira is a young and cold-hearted man who has been through several personal trauma. He grew up mentally faster than people from the same age as him. He would not have much interest in things that an ordinary 18-year-old like him would want. He'd not expose his emotions in most situations and would eliminate any feelings or biases at school and work.

Character appearance/attire:

A half-US-half-Japanese male standing at 6,5 feet tall, with brown eyes, an attractive black undercut hairstyle, and an early-athletic body. His perfect street English accent and his incomplete Japanese accent indicates that he's from the streets of Detroit, US. His monotone voice sounds soft, calm, comfortable yet missing a soul.

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:

I would say the situation-control ability of mine is what makes me stand out from other applicants. A person who successfully learned to eliminate feelings at work would be a strong applicant for the school council, along with other abilities such as precision in decision-making, efficiency in every action, and the willingness to take responsibility for those actions.

Why do you want this position?:
I have seen a lot of problems in school. I believe I shall stop sitting in silence and starts standing up to be a leader. I would want people to start realizing how valuable education is to everyone and I would want people to understand the risks they are dealing with after every decision, and to take the responsibility for it.

What interests you the most about student council?:

I believe that the student council is where I could learn to be, and acts as a leader, along with other members in the council.

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?:

First, I would suggest a strict ban on alcohol trading around the school, even the trading among those who are suspended or expelled. Secondly, I would want to separate the highschool of Karakura into an actual highschool and a secondary school to reduce conflicts between students.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread