players online

Kazuko BMD Application

Kaz

Level 0
  • OOC INFORMATION:
IGN:
Simp4Lily, Grammers, Pallettes

Previous bans/warns/kicks:
I was previously banned for 14 days, for trolling, however, I have changed and I will not let this happen again, as my ‘childish’ days are over.

Describe your activity on the server:
I would say my activity on the server is a strong 8/10, I get online whenever I'm available and want to roleplay with others. I come on at least 5 days a week and on for at least 3 hours at a time. I will be able to come online whenever needed.

Specify your Discord username (USER#0000) and if you have a microphone:
Belak#9999, yes I do have a microphone

Specify your country of origin and time zone:
United States and I am in Central Time.

What are your motivations in applying for the black market dealer role?:
My motivation for applying for the black market dealer position is to learn more about SRP. I'm also a gangrper, and I believe I'm a pretty excellent one. I'd say I've seen many sides of SRP, and being more involved in the crime faction is something I can truly see for myself. When I initially entered gangrp, I was involved in a gang war, and I witnessed numerous struggles personally, including the forced disbandment of one gang and the formation of another to keep the organization together. I observed as the group expanded once more and obtained confirmation. I had gangrp both before and after the permissions rework.

What helps you to stand out from other applicants & what can you uniquely provide to the team?:
What distinguishes me from other applicants is my eagerness to work and my ability to think quickly. Everything I do is calculated, so I only have to do it once, if at all. I work as efficiently as possible and am dependable to my team. I am almost always reachable and eager to assist in any way I can. I may not be the most experienced candidate, but my eagerness and ambition to be the greatest match for the job shine through. I can present distinct advantages and drawbacks to each concept, as well as my own original ideas.

What previous experience do you have in working with a team?:
I have worked with a team in multiple group projects at school. I do very well with working with a team and i can contribute so much to working with a team. I will do whatever needs to be done or whatever I have been told. I will try my hardest in whatever needs to be done. I always give my best effort when it comes to teamwork cause if i do not it would harm my teammates.

What suggestions do you have to help better the crime faction?:
Some suggestions that I have with the crime faction is that it could use some more active members in the Black Market Dealer department. I am applying to attempt to help out with this suggestion. It could also use a little bit of better help with civilians asking questions out of character.

Are you familiar with all rules pertaining to weapon profiles, combat, permissions, and player conduct on the server?:
Yes I am
Are you familiar with that if you leave the black market at any point, the black market lead will have permanent kill permissions on your character?:
Yes I do
Are you familiar with that if your character(s) is/are killed or permanently arrested twice, you will be removed from the black market?: Yes
Are you familiar with that you cannot reveal any out-of-character plans or potential addition to the black market to others?: Yes
  • IC INFORMATION:
Full Legal Name: Kazuko Tadashi Solas

Criminal Alias: Kaz
Age & Occupation: (Note: if you become a black market dealer, you will be permitted the Adult role) 17 unemployed
Gender & Marital Status: Male, Single

Ethnicity & Race: Christian and I am Japanese
Known Languages: Japanese, Korean, Xhosa
Former Associations/Occupations: N/A
Highest Level of Education: College

Physical/Mental Ailments: N/A
Known Family Members: N/A

Describe your character's appearance to the greatest detail:
Kazuko Tadashi is a 6'1, 223 lbs male that would have a athletic build, and abs with stunning brown eyes that would hold a powerful gaze. Along with his eyes he would have fluffy brown chestnut hair and his voice would be very relaxing but deep voice. He would have an air of unrivaled confidence. He always would be straightforward with what he said takes even the little things seriously.

Describe your character's personality to the greatest detail:
Kazuko would be a very kind young man but when it comes to important business he gets serious and does not want to be messed with. He takes things very seriously and does not joke about. Hes always confident in his abilities so he that can give him confidence wherever he went.

Describe your character's backstory to the greatest detail:
Kazuko was born in Karakura, Japan and his mother and father were both Korean as they had to move to Japan due to the environmental issues they were having within South Korea and North Korea, making it an unstable environment for them to live in so they decided to make a change. He would have a relatively good relationship with his parents and he would have respect towards them at all times. That's until later in the future, they hurt one of his friends, leaving major scars on his friend, and permanent trauma which wasn't deserved and necessary at all, it was out of pure evil, which he saw in his parents, they were almost unrecognizable at this point. He lost almost all of his respect for them and he was wanting to get revenge on them. So he left the house and did not come back after a couple of years when he was ready to avenge his friend that his parents had hurt. He would come back to his parent's house with nothing on them to figure out if they still live in the same house or if they have moved. His parents had stayed in the same house for all the years that Kazuko moved out. He would leave the house after saying hello to all his parents that he has not seen in a couple of years and he would go back to where he hid all of his weapons and he would start to plan on getting avenge for his friend that his parents have hurt. A couple of months after planning he would suit up and he would head over to his parent's house with all his weapons and he would break in hurting both his mother and father. Breaking their legs and one arm. He would then leave the house and go to a pond and he would wash off all of the blood stains on his weapons to make sure there were no marks left. He would go back to where he originated the plan and he would set his weapons away and he would not touch them again until he really needed to.

Describe an interaction that your character may have as a black market dealer:
Kazuko would be ready to receive some calls about purchasing weapons and masks. He would go there and order and he would make his way to the shipment. Kazuko would pick up the shipment and give the customer a call back telling them where to meet him. The customer would arrive and Kazuko would be waiting there to deliver the items to the customer. The customer would pay him the amount of money that Kazuko had asked for. Kazuko then would hand over the items the customer had ordered and he would make his way back to taking calls and picking up orders. He would repeat the process until he wanted to end his shift for the day. He would sometimes go back to work and take more orders.

Describe any other additional information that is notable in considering your character for the role of a black market dealer:
N/A

NoZinth

Level 194
Administrator
Employee Lead
Gang Lead
NoZinth
NoZinth
Omega+
DENIED

Thank you for applying to join the Black Market, unfortunately after consulting with the rest of the BMDs we've decided to deny your application this time around. We wish you all the best for your future within the Crime Faction.

Users who are viewing this thread