mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

- = - KAZUO C. KUROSAWA'S BIOGRAPHY - = -

Nova

Level 36
Kazuo C. Kurosawa
(High key, really just my version of Kirito, LMFAO)

Basic Information

Full Name
Kazuo Caru Kurosawa

Preferred Name
"Kurosawa"

Nicknames
"Kazuo",
"Kirito",
"Kaz",
"Kazu",
"Karu"

Height
5'10"

Weight
203lbs

Physical Attack Skills
Provoke

Hand to Hand

Blades

Accuracy

Physique

Dual Wield

Physical Skills
Distraction

Dexterity

Brute Strength

Intuition

Constitution

Definitions
Distraction: ability to distract the opponent (eg through (sweet) talking, beauty, devil fruit)

Dexterity: fine motor skills (eg tinkering, lock-picking)
Intuition: instincts, prediction, improvisation
Constitution: energy, ability to take hits or keep up a fight, stamina

Brute Strength: raw muscle power

Build
Slim

Hair Style
Slightly long and straight, But neat.

Fashion
Usually consists of black clothing

Date of Birth
March 1st

Place of Birth
Takeshima, Japan

Nationality
Japanese

Race
Japanese-Korean

Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual

Religious Beliefs
N/A

Political Beliefs
N/A

Personality
He is not really good with words, but rather quite direct. Due to the lack of friendships and his excessive "lone-wolf" bullcrap, he comes off as quite rude to others, as he enjoys teasing people from time to time. He is almost always calm and collected, but he can also be very gloomy, but sometimes cheerful. When he is fighting someone, he tries the best he can to fight- becoming very fierce and aggressive. There are times when he loses control of himself, most of the time he is actually a very emotional person and lets his emotions control him from time to time. He is someone who would let his guilt ruin his life if not comforted. He'd also try to hide his best capabilities, not wanting attention. He is a person who would do anything in his power to accomplish something that is important to him.

Character Voice
How Kazuo sounds like in Japanese and English.
(I had to. I am sorry.)
Equipment
  • A pitch black sword with gray lining known as The "Kaidokuzai" Sword he illegally bought from a black market dealer.
  • A black flip phone containing not many contacts, mostly just family.
  • Carrying a black leather wallet, inside his pants pockets. Inside contains Yen and his I.D. along.
(The red text means I currently do not have it on me)

Serious Problems/Flaws/Addictions/Disorders/Disabilities

Suffers from clinical depression, can't control his anger and capabilities at times. A bit distant from other people including family.

Emotional Skills

Family
Akimasa Kurosawa (Adoptive sibling)
Genjiro Kurosawa (Adoptive Father)
Airi Kurosawa (Adoptive Mother)

Backstory
Kazuo Caru Kurosawa is a male at the age of seventeen years. He was born on March 1st at Takeshima, Japan. At age two, his parents died in an accident when they were away on a business trip. After they died, his uncle and aunt adopted and raised him. He was forced to train with his adoptive big brother or his biological cousin in the neighborhood kendo dojo but dropped two years after because of the influence of his uncle's video game systems, he became interested in technology and gaming. Because of his choice, he was later abused by his grandparents, prompting his big cousin to defend him by promising to practice enough for both of them. Soon after that, when he became fourteen, he finally discovered the truth about being adopted by his aunt and uncle. As he got older, he was unintentionally getting more and more distant from his family. Kazuo felt very lonely, and never had the courage to make friends with anyone. He only stayed in his room to watch anime, and play video games on his computer only going outside for food, or for kendo training. After the high school in Takeshima was destroyed, he and his adoptive family moved to Karakura, where he started to go outside more often. He made a bit more friends, but mostly family friends. Kazuo was still a very lonely person, he wanted someone who is not a relative, family friend, or maybe wanted someone who is more than just a friend. Because he is a bit high tempered, nobody seemed to want him. He would secretly get jealous of other relationships because he just wishes for that special day to come.

A bit credit to @Callie for the whole "Graphing Status" thing. It's a pretty interesting concept.

Last edited:

Toto

Level 231
SchoolRP
SchoolRP
Rich
Kazuo C. Kurosawa
(High key, really just my version of Kirito, LMFAO)

Basic Information

Full Name
Kazuo Caru Kurosawa

Preferred Name
"Kurosawa"

Nicknames
"Kazuo",
"Kirito",
"Kaz",
"Kazu",
"Karu"

Height
5'10"

Weight
203lbs

Physical Attack Skills
Provoke

Hand to Hand

Blades

Accuracy

Physique

Dual Wield

Physical Skills
Distraction

Dexterity

Brute Strenght

Intuition

Constitution

Speed

Definitions
Distraction: ability to distract opponent (eg through (sweet) talking, beauty, devil fruit)
Dexterity: fine motor skills (eg tinkering, lock-picking)
Intuition: instincts, prediction, improvisation
Constitution: energy, ability to take hits or keep up a fight, stamina
Speed: agility, the velocity of movements, reaction time and so on
Brute Strength: raw muscle power

Build
Slim

Hair Style
Slightly long and straight, But neat.

Fashion
Usually consists of black clothing

Date of Birth
March 1st

Place of Birth
Takeshima, Japan

Nationality
Japanese

Race
Japanese-Korean

Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual

Religious Beliefs
N/A

Political Beliefs
N/A

Personality
He is not really good with words, he is quite direct. Due to his lack of friendships and his excessive "lone-wolf" bullcrap, he can come off as quite rude to others and enjoys teasing people from time to time. He is almost always calm and collected, but he can also be very gloomy, but sometimes cheerful. When he is fighting someone, he tries the best he can to fight and becomes very fierce and aggressive, though there are times when he loses control of himself. Though, most of the time he is actually a very emotional person and lets his emotions control him from time to time. Most of the time he is someone who would let his guilt ruin his life if not comforted. He also tries to hide his best capabilities, not wanting unwanted attention. He is a person who would do anything in his power to accomplish something that is important to him.

Character Voice
How Kazuo sounds like in Japanese and English.

Equipment
  • A pitch black sword with gray lining known as The "Kaidokuzai" Sword he illegally bought from a black market dealer.
  • A black flip phone containing not many contacts, mostly just family.
  • Carrying a black leather wallet, inside his pants pockets. Inside contains Yen and his I.D. along.
(The red text means I currently do not have it on me)

Serious Problems/Flaws/Addictions/Disorders/Disabilities

Suffers from clinical depression, can't control his anger and capabilities at times.

Emotional Skills

Family
Akimasa Kurosawa (Adoptive sibling)
Genjiro Kurosawa (Adoptive Father)
Airi Kurosawa (Adoptive Mother)

Backstory
Kazuo Caru Kurosawa is a male at the age of seventeen years. He was born on March 1st at Takeshima, Japan. At age two, his parents died in an accident when they were away on a business trip. After they died, his uncle and aunt adopted and raised him. He was forced to train with his adoptive big brother or his biological cousin in the neighborhood kendo dojo but dropped two years after because of the influence of his uncle's video game systems, he became interested in technology and gaming. Because of his choice, he was later abused by his grandparents, prompting his big cousin to defend him by promising to practice enough for both of them. Soon after that, when he became fourteen, he finally discovered the truth about being adopted by his aunt and uncle. As he got older, he was unintentionally getting more and more distant from his family. Kazuo felt very lonely, and never had the courage to make friends with anyone. He only stayed in his room to watch anime, and play video games on his computer only going outside for food, or for kendo training. After the high school in Takeshima was destroyed, he and his adoptive family moved to Karakura, where he started to go outside more often. He made a bit more friends, but mostly family friends. Kazuo was still a very lonely person, he wanted someone who is not a relative, family friend, or maybe wanted someone who is more than just a friend. Because he is a bit high tempered, nobody seemed to want him. He would secretly get jealous of other relationships because he just wishes for that special day to come.

A bit credit to @Callie for the whole "Graphing Status" thing. It's a pretty interesting concept.

Its really good it just like, needs more pictures of the character, as for the graph things, hella cool, since its a sao theme, it would be cool if it was like the SAO health bar

Nova

Level 36
Took @Totoro_Sam 's advice on the health bars, and corrected some things.\

thanks for the feedback, bro, I would draw more pictures of the character but

ya know

i don't really have a lot of patience and time rigHT NOW LMAO

Toto

Level 231
SchoolRP
SchoolRP
Rich
Took @Totoro_Sam 's advice on the health bars, and corrected some things.\

thanks for the feedback, bro, I would draw more pictures of the character but

ya know

i don't really have a lot of patience and time rigHT NOW LMAO
Hell fucken yeah man that looks bloody so sick!

Users who are viewing this thread