Alias:
Kaz - Kazu
Sexuality:
Heterosexual
Hometown / Place of Birth:
Tokyo Japan
College Student

Kazuto Garcia.
A young College Blasian male towering at 6'5" and weighed around 190lbs. His body type would be toned and fit, giving a rather attractive shape to the handsome, chocolate-haired boy. He'd have a scar under one of his hazel eyes and one across his nose that complemented his tan skin.

Ariawyn and Kazuto were born on a rainy day in Tokyo, Japan, three minutes apart, with her brother arriving before her. Unfortunately for them, they were born into the Sakura family. Their parents associated themselves with dangerous yakuza, always involving their children in terrible situations. Ariawyn and Kazuto also had two other siblings, Erriko and Ross. All of them were treated poorly, with high expectations set on them for anything they did. When they weren’t following the expectations given to them, they were severely abused. Eventually, Erriko and Ross, who were more determined and braver than the other two, ran away from home and moved to Karakura. Ross promised them he would come back for them once they earned more money, but regrettably, that time never came. Things at home for the twins worsened. Any time they felt angry, they would take it out on the children. On the twins’ tenth birthday, like in previous years, there wasn’t any celebration, and instead, Ariawyn received some of the worst memories she had yet. Her father began to abuse her differently, which in Ariawyn’s mind ruined any semblance of purity. She felt disgusted with herself as he continued even after her birthday. Their mother began to blame them for everything and hated Ariawyn since her father gave her the most attention. Rin was being targeted for most of the beatings they got, and most nights would be found curled up on the ground, trembling and crying for someone to save her. Kazuto hated this and hated waiting for Ross to come back. He hatched a plan with Rin to save any money they found or somehow received, and they decided they were going to follow their other siblings’ footsteps and run away. It took a few years, but as soon as they had enough money, they left in the night while their parents were asleep, hopping on a bus and never looking back. They arrived in Karakura, Japan, and lived on the streets for a while until they were found by Ross, who welcomed them with open arms. They all began to live with each other, including a man named Zenkai Senet who became their friend. All the siblings were together again. They began to attend classes at the nearest high school, and slowly, their life came together. Ariawyn still wasn’t happy despite this and was hearing voices and having hallucinations that would terrify her and cause her to lock herself up in her room sobbing. Kazuto convinced her to see a the******, who diagnosed her with depression and schizophrenia.

"Troy Garcia" - Father [Dead]
[ "A weird-ass dad" ]

"Unkown Name" - Mother [Dead]
[ "Never really knew my mother that well" ]

Zenkai 'Kai' Senet - Best Friend [Dead]
[ "I can't believe you are gone... I am sorry for everything. I am glad we met. Love you best friend" ]

Ross Sakura Garcia - Brother [Alive]

[ "Kinda close, but I feel like he loves Blaire more than his true family.." ]

Erriko Sakura Garcia - Sister [Missing]

[ "She been there for me when I needed someone the most love, you sis" ]

Ariawyn Sakura Garcia - Twin Sister [Dead]
[ "We been through shit together.. but it sucks that you are actually gone.. goodbye sister I love you very much.." ]

Kiara A. Garcia - Sister [Missing]
[ "Even tho you can be rude, But I still love you with all my heart" ]

Kori Garcia - Sister [Missing]
[ "She reminds me of Rin so much.. It's like I am repaying her.." ]
Arabella Senet-Ansley - Friend [Missing]
[ "Married to my best friend better treat him well" ]

Jesse Laphel St. Corentine - Friend? [Alive]
[ "Friends I guess?" ]

Yamato Hozuki - Friend [Alive]
[ "He can be stupid sometimes but fun to be around" ]

Roselynde Quinn Aurore St. Granger-Allard - Friend [Alive]
[ "She fun to be around and she helped me get onto the track team" ]

Track Team
[ "We are one big happy family love you guys!" ]

Interests:
Good at playing the guitar - Loves making music - Runs Track - Being with friends

K- BBQ - Guitars - Being with the people he loves - Peace and Quiet

Dislikes:
Untrustworthy people - Boredom

Voice:
Theme Song:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread