Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

Religious Beliefs: N/A

Political Beliefs: N/A

General Appearance

Appearance:
Slim, black haired, blue eyed, boy, with a cleft lip

Personality: Shy, quiet, kind

Diseases/Illness: N/A

Character Voice: He speaks like the link below, but he could also speak English. He also has a little bit of a lisp

Equipment: Backpack, phone, headphones, umbrella, flower crown, snacks, and occasionally a lunch box

Clothes: School uniform

Hobbies: Taking walks, listening to music, writing

Serious Problems/Flaws/Addictions/Disorders/Disabilities: Mild general and severe social anxiety, slightly hard of hearing

Skills: He could skate,

Quirks: Constantly fidgets with his hands

Family: Only child with no mom. Grandparents are deceased. Not close enough to any other biological family members. Katzchen family is his new family <3

Backstory:
Keio Takashima was born in a hospital in Tokyo, which he doesn't know the name of, and his father will not tell him. Keio moved to America when he was 4, and came back this year. Keio realized that he's a boy when he was 14, and has been out since he was 15. At his past schools, he had always been bullied, and to the point where his mother and father were tired of it. Keio and his family moved back to Japan. A month or 2 later. Keio's mom left a note on the fridge which said "I am so sorry. I love you Keio. I am moving back to America. Keio was confused and mourned. He felt betrayed in a way. His father was angry. yet sad. 4 months later, Keio's trying a new school again.​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread