OOC SECTION
GENERAL INFORMATION

What is your Minecraft Username?:

Layraey

What is your timezone?:
GMT

Please provide your Discord tag:
Layraey

Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server (Approved, Denied & Pending):
https://schoolrp.net/threads/kori-senova-french-re-application.64084/ (denied posted on old account)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/kori-senova-french-app.63979/ (denied posted on old account)
(accepted posted on old account)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/kori-hayes-language-application-for-german.62511/ (denied posted on old account)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/kori-hayes-jsl-app.63509/ (accepted posted on old account)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/korgiebears-other-application.66146/ (accepted)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/korgiebears-language-application.66111/ (accepted)

Describe your activity on the server:
My activity on SRP follows
MondayTuesdayWednesdaythursdayfridaysaturdaysunday
1pm - 3am1pm - 3am1pm - 3am1pm - 3am1pm - 3am1pm - 3am1pm - 3am

List your accounts and roles on this server:
Keira Jin-Ryuk college B
Kaiyo Shafer grade 12
Lane Jin-ryuk Grade 12
Hyaku Fox

Are you aware that inactivity can result in removal from the council?:
Yes i am aware that my inactivity can revolve into my removal from counsellor

TRIVIA QUESTIONS

What is the student council and what do they do?:

A student council member is someone that helps all the teachers professors and all the school faction on stopping kids from being bad and stops them from fights and helps gives people detentions and if stuff get worse you go to the head of council then to the principles
What motivated you to apply for council? (e.g. Interests, friends, etc.):
What motivated me to become council is because of my sister Esrah Jin-ryuk Kyoshiro she motivated me to change my life and find a better way to live and to not go down a deep route in life. Esrah told me that she never ever wanted to see me become bad and a criminal so i decided to change myself for the good and thats why im applying for college council
Are you aware that you’ll be having to use your creativity and teamwork ethic within the student council? (e.g. Coming up and helping with events):
I am highly aware that i have to use my creativeness and teamwork to create events and helping with stuff
Can you list the roles in the council along with other roles that might be important to the council?:
President !
Represent the student body at school, district, and civic meetings ! Develop agenda for and preside at student council meetings. ! Knows the basic rules of parliamentary procedure. ! Votes when there is a tie. ! Conducts him/herself with academic integrity and exemplary conduct
Vice President !
Represent the student body at school, district, and civic meetings (as requested by the president) ! Knows the basic rules of parliamentary procedure. ! Serves in the absence of the president. ! Coordinates the work of committees. ! Heads important committees. ! Conducts him/herself with academic integrity and exemplary conduct.

IC SECTION
SCENARIOS

While students gather for a school assembly, one student behaves disruptively, causing a disturbance. How would you manage the situation to restore order effectively while minimising any additional disruptions to the assembly?

I would bring myself to approach the person and kindly ask them to stop causing a disturbance and if they continue I would bring up detentions to make them stop but if that don't work i would finally call over a faculty like a prof or a teacher and ask if i should issue a detention and if they do i will issue them a detention
A student refuses to take their mask off after you’ve brought up detention and they’ve run away! What do you do?
I would ask them to take it off and if they run away i will call over a prof or a teacher and let them know what is going on and would chase after them still asking to take it off and if they still dont comply i will issue a detention and tell the higher ups like principal/vice principal

A teacher observes concerning behaviour from a student, including the creation of disturbing artwork and verbal threats toward peers. How would you collaborate with the teacher to evaluate the situation and intervene appropriately to address potential safety concerns?
I would appropriately address these concerns by talking to the teacher as well as to the student to ask them why they done this and if they explain why i would try to give them a warning and if they dont want the warning i will instantly give a detention

A group of students asks for your permission to stage a protest on school grounds. Would you allow them to protest? If so, how do you ensure that the protest does not disrupt the school environment while upholding their freedom of expression?
I would allow them to do so but if it gets out of control i would instantly try to shut it down and if they do not stop i will inform a teacher or professor and issue them all a detention.

A teacher/receptionist has told you that you are doing something that goes against what you were trained by your higher-ups. How would you react to this?
If i am told i was doing something wrong i would apologize and try and fix my mistakes and reform my ways of doing stuff
Please provide at least one detailed event that the council can use as a future event to showcase your creativity! (Must be 300 words or more for one event):
Get ready for a magical night of fun, music, and memories at our FREE "Enchanted Evening" school dance! On (any date)

join us in the school gymnasium, which will be transformed into a sparkling wonderland of lights, decorations, and dreamy vibes. This is your chance to dress up, dance the evening away, and enjoy an unforgettable evening with your friends and classmates—at no cost! Our amazing DJ will be spinning all tracks from pop hits to timeless dance anthems. There will be plenty of opportunities to show off your moves on the dance floor, or just relax with friends and take in the atmosphere. Plus, there’s more than just dancing! We’ll have a fun photo booth to capture those special moments, a snack bar with refreshments to keep you energised, an outfit contest to see who would win the best outfit of the evening, not to mention we have a chill zone for when you need a break. Since the event is completely free, all you need to do is RSVP by signing up during lunch periods starting next Monday. This will help us plan for the evening and make sure there’s enough fun for everyone! Don’t forget, this is a semi-formal event, so be sure to dress to impress! comfort is key, make sure you're ready to dance and have fun. This night is all about celebrating the joy of being together, so grab your friends and come ready to make memories that will last a lifetime. We can’t wait to see you there and make this Evening one of the most magical events of the year!

Personal Information
(in character)

Name:

Keira Jin-Ryuk

Phone number:
(030)-521-9680

How would you describe your personality?:
My personality differs i may seem to be moody and scary but in reality im a real softie i love to help people and make sure people are okay. I always want to make sure people are always okay and if they are upset i will always try my best to listen and help

Appearance/attire (Please provide a picture):

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:
What separates me from others is that i really want to help people and i want to show how i really am and i want to help people i also want to make new friends and be diverse in life and not a stuck up person with no friends

Why do you want this position?:
I want this position to prove my family that i've changed and that i'm different now and not my old self i want to prove to everyone that people can change dark past or not people can change and not be their old self

What interests you the most about student council?:
What interests me most is this is from my sister who is now a caretaker for the school she would always tell me good things and it interested me more and more to do something new and follow in my families footsteps

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?:
I could make the school safe by making sure no one brings weapons by metal detectors or getting searched at the gates and always make sure no one has contraband and make sure people are safe from people who may be a threat

Users who are viewing this thread