mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Kenji D. Hamada | BIOGRAPHY

SheLuvKevin

Level 5
Kenji D. Hamada
"Do not be sorry, be better. . ."
1690524723822.png
(Most Information will be answered ICLY)

First Name
Kenji

Middle Name
Damian

Last Name
Hamada

Weight
210lbs

Build
His build would be of an athlete, rather built in physical shape but also rather lean.

Hairstyle
His voluminous, fluffy hair adds an element of intrigue, its tousled waves revealing a subtle fade of a different hue beneath the cloud-like puffiness, showcasing his bold and adventurous spirit.

Hair Color
It would be of a darkish red, combined with a mix of dark brown. It had seemed to be dyed repeatedly, his original hair color was black with a fade of brown beneath his fluffiness.

Eye Color
His eyes would be rather dark brown, but if the sun was ever beaming on him they'd shine as bright as the stars that would appear in the night.

Date of Birth
October 14th

Place of Birth
Ecuador

Nationality
Ecuadorian with a rather matured blend of Korean

Questions to the man himself.

What would you say is your favorite thing to do here in Karakura.?

"Well honestly I was always into sports, I really got into basketball to the point where I joined the bobcats. Yeah the Spartans sound cooler and all but in my own opinion being a bobcat is actually quite fun. Sometimes there can be rivalry here and there but there's even times where everyone bonds together over a banquet, drinks, or even a little scrimmage to let the anger out. So my favorite thing to honestly do is play basketball or even hangout with my homies!"

Lets talk about your love interest, you seeing anyone in particular or are you in the search for someone?
Not anymore, I was talking to this one 10 but things got out of hand due to my dedication and obsession with basketball. Sometimes I wish I could take it all back but I honestly cant, I do wish the best for her though overall...

What about your friends, do you find them interesting at all?
"Well duh, if I didn't find them interesting then they wouldn't be my friends at all! Where do I start, well there's my best friend Yuta Inoue, he's a really cool guy once you get to know him. There's even Shoichi, Kaiden, Yuji, Mai, Xavier, Xochitl, Yari, Will, Masashi, Nolan, and so many more! Oh right, I even have a brother named Renji. He looks a lot like me but we're not gonna talk about him so much because this interview is about me not him anyway next question!" Kenji then chuckled a bit as he remembered all the brief moments he's made with all these people, especially his brother when they ordered Spider-Man suits to mess around in while running around town!

General Character
(Written OOCLY)

Appearance

Towering at an impressive height of 6'7", Kenji possesses a captivating blend of Korean and Ecuadorian heritage, resulting in a striking and unique appearance. The air carries a delightful scent of coconut, intermingled with a subtle hint of vanilla, as if an exotic tropical breeze follows him. A tattoo of a star graces his Right arm, perfectly positioned on his wrist, adding a touch of artistry and symbolism to his enigmatic persona. Renji's physical presence commands attention, his build mirroring that of a formidable figure in town, exuding strength and confidence. His voluminous, fluffy hair adds an element of intrigue, its tousled waves revealing a subtle fade of a different hue beneath the cloud-like puffiness, showcasing his bold and adventurous spirit. In Renji's company, one can't help but feel an innate sense of security and reassurance. There is an aura of trustworthiness that emanates from him, enveloping those around him in a comforting embrace. Whether through his warm smile or the way he carries himself with grace and self-assuredness, Kenji creates an atmosphere of safety and serenity. Towering at an impressive height of 6'7", Kenji possesses a captivating blend of Korean and Ecuadorian heritage, resulting in a striking and unique appearance. The air carries a delightful scent of coconut, intermingled with a subtle hint of vanilla, as if an exotic tropical breeze follows him. A tattoo of a star graces his left arm, perfectly positioned on his wrist, adding a touch of artistry and symbolism to his enigmatic persona. Kenji's physical presence commands attention, his build mirroring that of a formidable figure in town, exuding strength and confidence. His voluminous, fluffy hair adds an element of intrigue, its tousled waves revealing a subtle fade of a different hue beneath the cloud-like puffiness, showcasing his bold and adventurous spirit. In Kenji's company, one can't help but feel an innate sense of security and reassurance. There is an aura of trustworthiness that emanates from him, enveloping those around him in a comforting embrace. Whether through his warm smile or the way he carries himself with grace and self-assuredness, Kenji creates an atmosphere of safety and serenity.

Kenji likes to play videogames, hanging out with his girlfriend, playing basketball, being chill around others, eating a shit ton of food he sees, or sleep.

Dislikes
Kenji never likes when someone disrespects his teammates, or rather talks shit behind his back. He doesn't like being left out of most things even though he is at most times, doesn't enjoy being mad while playing basketball but he gets the job done in the end of the day.

Backstory
Kenji was never really good at socializing, but when it came to work, he gave it his all. His past life had been a constant struggle, juggling school, punctuality, and the pursuit of much-needed rest. From an early age, Kenji found himself navigating the demanding world of employment. He would diligently work at his aunt and uncle's market, located in the southern part of Karakura. Despite being just ten years old, he would hop on the train and make his way to school with a rare sense of purpose and determination. Kenji even possessed an extraordinary gift—an impeccable photographic memory. It was as if his mind had an uncanny ability to capture and retain every detail it encountered. This remarkable skill made school seem like a mere side hustle, a waste of time that couldn't fully tap into his true potential. While his classmates struggled to memorize facts and figures, Kenji effortlessly absorbed knowledge, effortlessly recalling it whenever needed. The market became Kenji's sanctuary, a place where he could shine. He thrived amidst the hustle and bustle, learning the ins and outs of the business with an unmatched fervor. From organizing the shelves to serving customers with a warm smile, Kenji approached every task with an unwavering commitment. Despite his introverted nature, his dedication to his work made him an integral part of the market's success. Outside of work and school, Kenji's life was far from easy. He faced countless challenges, constantly battling against time and fatigue. It often felt like he was trying to squeeze every drop of productivity from each passing day. But the hardships he endured only fueled his ambition and determination. Kenji refused to let adversity hold him back, and instead, he used it as fuel to propel himself forward. While Kenji's social skills remained underdeveloped, his dedication to his craft and his exceptional memory set him apart. He might not have been the life of the party or the most popular among his peers, but his unwavering work ethic and ability to absorb information like a sponge earned him the respect and admiration of those around him. As the years went by, Kenji's relentless pursuit of excellence paid off. His dedication and talent caught the attention of influential figures within the community. Recognizing his potential, they provided him with opportunities for growth and advancement. Kenji's hard work finally began to yield the fruits of success, gradually opening doors to new possibilities and brighter horizons. In the end, Kenji's journey from struggling with social interactions to becoming a highly respected and accomplished individual stands as a testament to the power of perseverance and determination. His story serves as an inspiration for anyone who faces similar challenges, reminding them that with unwavering focus and an unwavering spirit, they too can overcome obstacles and make their mark on the world.

Extras of Him
1690527649402.png1690527701225.png

Family | Relationships
MOTHER - UNKNOWN
FATHER - UNKNOWN
TWIN BROTHER - Renji K. Hamada [ALIVE]
CLOSE FRIEND - Yuta Inoue [ALIVE]
LOVER - ???

Attachments

• 1690526962133.png
    1690526962133.png
    527.1 KB · Views: 22