iiCharmzNinja

Role in School Council:
Councillor
Expected activity (out of ten):
RL Age (note that it does not matter how old you are):
Previous Applications:
No Previous Applications
Motivation for joining:
I've always taken an interest in role playing, I love this server. I'm always telling my friends my thoughts and opinions on the school. I want to give my ideas on how to improve the server and community. I've also been told by my friends to apply.
What is the School Council?:
A group of students who are elected by there fellow classmates, to give their opinions and their ideas to improve the school.
What happens in the School Council?:
You attend meetings with the principal and school board. These meetings are held to give opinions and ideas on how to improve the school. They also try to make students feel welcome.

[SCENARIO SECTION]

You are a councillor, the chairman submits a awful idea, what do you do?:
I would politely disagree with his idea or try to help and improve his idea.

You submit a idea, everyone hates it, how do you react?:
I would politely asked why they dislike my idea, then share my better ideas that can improve the school.

You have become the school president, what is your first speech:
"I am so excited that I've became school president. I've never thought this would happen. I want to get close with all of the students of YHS. I'm here to make your school a better place, If you have an idea or a problem, you can come speak to me anytime. Thank you"

You fail to attend 5 meetings with the school council, how do you apologize?
"I'm sorry for not attending the school council meeting, I will never do it again. I hope you accept my apology."

You are being removed from your position, how do you react?
I understand why I'm being removed from my position. I just hope the school improves and the students are happy.

[IC SECTION]
You are writing a letter to the school principal, how do you convince him to let you be his role?

Dear Principal,

I have written this letter to explain why I deserve this role. I would love to be a member of the YHS School Council. The role that I would love to attend is the School Councillor. I want this role because I believe that I can make our school better. I take a lot of interest in the schools well being, I will listen to all the students opinions, ideas, and suggestions that can help our school. I will also submit multiple ideas in meetings, because my main focus is to make our school even better. I'll do my best to work on these ideas. I want to improve the school, as that is what i intend on doing. I will attend all meetings that are held and i will also try my hardest to help students. I really hope I receive this role. Thank you for taking the time to read my letter.

[Extra]

Additional Info:

This is to explain what I've done before. I done some bad things that have gotten me banned twice (one day). I won't ever do that again and I will do my best. I will be more mature and respect all students and staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread