Notable+
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):
kesareta

Previous bans:
No previous bans on SchoolRP.

Describe your activity on the server:
I play SchoolRP for about 4+ hours everyday, actively interacting with people on the forums and the discord server. My goal in being active on the server is to help create new friends and develop roleplay experience in different areas.

Which timezone are you in?:
BST/GMT

Do you have Discord?:
will!#5438

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]:
Yes and I am able to enter VCs most of the time, so communication should not be a problem.

List your current and past applications:

Council Application - ACCEPTED

Club Application (2) - ACCEPTED

Club Application - DENIED

College Application - ACCEPTED

Journalist Application - DENIED

Slovakian Language Application - ACCEPTED

What is your motivation for applying?:

My motivation for applying comes from my real life interest in police work. I find it fascinating that there are many ways around fighting crime: such as going undercover, chasing down a criminal and gaining information through detective's work. Though, another motive for joining the KPD is to make friends and to give me slight knowledge upon what might happen behind the scenes to solve certain crime, whether it may be someone trespassing or a murder that took place.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?:

I understand the Japanese Laws, along with basic conduct.

What are the Police ranks?:

Commissioner

-
Simply put, the Police Commissioner is in charge of every aspect the police faction has to offer.

Head Lieutenant
-
The Head Lieutenant is similar to the Commissioner when it comes to permissions, having the ability to manage lower roles.

Lieutenant
-
The Police Lieutenant's job is to report the behaviour and the activity of lower roles for the higher-ups to possibly perform an action in terms of removing a member from the force. This rank in the force also includes a vice.

Sergeant
-
The Sergeant role is given to someone who has put lots of effort and time into CopRP ICly/OOCly, with the next promotion being moved to the Detective department, or Lieutenant.

Corporal
-
Corporal is the rank above Patrol Officer. You gain more permissions with this promotion, such as access to a crowbar, which is to be used to raid places.

Patrol Officer
-
Patrol Officer is the rank given after Cadet, making it the second lowest rank here. As a patrol officer, you are given the eligibility to patrol on your own, it comes with risks. Along with singular patrol, you're able to go off-duty, which is self-explanatory.

Cadet
-
The Cadet rank is given to newly-bred members of the police force. In this role, you're given tasks that involve staying indoors, such as reports, monitoring the front room along with handling visitors. The Cadet is prohibited to leave the Police Station alone single-handedly.

Detective Department

Superintendent
-
The Detective Superintendent can be described as the overseer of the detective division. They plan most of the actions/events the department is involved in, also attempting to figure out how certain crimes were performed, or how to find specific individuals.

Chief Inspector
-
Similar to Head Lieutenant, the Detective Chief Inspector is the 2nd highest rank from the overseer of a department, being the one to arrest criminals that need such a role to arrest them.

Inspector
-
The D-Inspector's role is to help train new detectives that have been moved from the police department to the detective department. They are also responsible for arrests that link with detectives' work.

Constable
-
Detective Constable is the lowest rank in the department. The people with this rank are to show their skill and effort in police work in order to obtain a promotion within the ranks. This rank will also be given unique training, specifically for detectives.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?:

I have quite a fair amount of knowledge of police work due to Crime being one of my favourite television/film genres. Along with my liking of a specific genre, I have some knowledge on how police work on SchoolRP. Things such as pat-down/arrest actions I understand, along with how CCTV probably works.

Why are Police important to SchoolRP?:

Police are important to SchoolRP for multiple reasons. Firstly, without some sort of police force implemented into the game, criminals would be eligible to perform crimes at their own will, creating anarchy upon the server. Police are implemented into SchoolRP to hand out consequences/punishments that citizens rightfully deserve. Without the police force, it could make roleplay boring for those who would like to cause havoc (crime) in the city of Karakura. To me especially, the main point of the police force is to give other people a different roleplay experience and make GangRP more challenging and fun.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?:
Yes. I understand that if accepted, I could be demoted at any time.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?:
Yes, I will make sure, if accepted, to dedicate my time towards the Police Officer role.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorised to attend or you will be punished?:
Yes, I understand this completely.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?:
Yes, one-hundred percent.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how they look, what makes them unique?:
Masaru Sonozaki is a 5'10" male who could simply be described as a person with menacing features among his face. His monolid eyes are moulded into a heart shape, which makes him ever-so more minacious than previous. His masculine features stand out well, his elf-like ears hide behind his short, black wavy hair atop his head. Though, when it comes to clothing, Masaru rarely is ever recalled using formal apparel when off any sort of job. A simple red sweater and jeans suits him fine.

What are they like on and off the job?:
Any sort of job he comes across, whether it be a part-time or full-time job, Masaru is always focused and he uses reason for the things he does. He follows the general regulations set for a workforce as always and can tend to be very focused even off the job, with things like praying or socializing with colleagues.

Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?:
Masaru views his co-workers as close friends and tends to get on well with them. If they assist him with things (such as patrol), then he'll repay what's due. He gives his colleagues the utmost respect and most of the time doesn't mind if he gets it back or not. He's able to quickly identify his colleagues' feelings/behaviour, being able to help boost their morale or confidence. Masa doesn't have any ongoing plans for the future apart from finding a well-paid and enjoyable job.

BACKSTORY:
Masaru Sonozaki was born in Osaka with his 2 parents along with his grandparents who ironically lived next door. Masa was partly self-educated, due to his slight interest in nature and venturing outdoors. Along with nature helping to educate him, some knowledge his elders shared with the boy, which usually were related to army-life and how to survive in life-or-death situations. Apart from home education, Masaru has good grades in which he was specifically excelling in the maths subject at the time. Before and after school, the high-school boy spent his time in the library, improving his intelligence and maturity, preparing for the possible worst in his lifetime. As he started getting older, around 34 years of age, friendships were formed at his workplace in Tokyo. Due to his lack of social ability at a younger age, Masaru had to take his time to develop knowledge in psychology to understand why someone feels a certain way. He was quickly able to adapt to the different situations he was put in, yet was never one to create social situations. As of now, he lives a general life with no major flaws in his ability to be himself. Though, despite his early-life social problems, when he was working in Tokyo, he found a woman that goes by the name of Xiuying Sonozaki. They felt they got on well together and eventually fell in, what seemed to be love.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:

Masaru Sonozaki

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr.

Given Name(s):
Masaru

Preferred Name:
Masa

Male

IC Phone number:

Religious Denomination:
Masaru follows the religion of Shinto and has followed the religion ever since birth.

Marital Status:
Married

Nationality:
Japanese

Current Location:
Karakura, Japan.

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of training:

6 years

Working Experience:
15 years.

Academic Degree: