Spanish Application
Unverified Advert

Denied:
Height Application
Third Language Application
Spanish Application
Unverified Advert

Describe your activity on the server:

Being an older player on the server my overall playtime is higher than most players but since i recently was just unbanned my playtime hasnt been as big as it used too since i still need to adjust to alot of the new systems on SRP but overall i am online a fair amount of time Everyday for atleast 4-5 hours a day only ever not hopping on rarely unless ooc things get in the way and prevent me from getting online>

Specify your Discord name and discriminator:
@ReaperLove

Specify the link to your gang's Discord:
Specify the number of members currently in your gang:
As of the time of making this application 6/20/2023
Ketsueki has 25 members with a majority of them being active daily and the ones that aren't on daily get one at least once to twice a week unless otherwise stated in our clans inactivity channel. We actively purge those who become inactive and those who don't meet our standards for activity within the public posted channel and activity kept privately for future means.

Specify one (1) idea for an event your gang would do
:
Ketsueki would like to start more of a summer event the event i am listing is an event that we originally planned to way back when we first entered advert but ended up getting caught up with other events along side my ban.
Name:
The bloody summer

Place:
The beach

Involved:
Kpd, and a Ketsueki Detachment

Timeline:

To get this story started we have to start at the beginning as all things have one but sometimes never seem to have an ending but this one most certainly does. It would be the closing of the winter months down by an old dock yard Ketsueki can be seen unloading three containers in the early hours of the day getting them into covered trucks before the sun could breach the tree line illuminating the island. These trucks would contain explosives for them to use and enough katanas to arm an entire country. As they finished up loading the trucks they would begin driving off a single katana being left behind to mark the docks as their with a pinky on the ground belonging to the owner of the dockyard.

Now that we have a means that they acquired the explosives we have to get into where you could store something like this and avoid mass suspicion, well simply put we will reuse a location from an earlier event as this is our favorite place to get our business done. The sewer sanitation center is where we will place these explosives. This gives us perfect access to the beach for when we use them and avoids cameras at the same time to limit noticed movement and suspicion we may receive from the KPD.

Preparation:

Now while we aren't after a high-valued target or a major building we still want this to go off without a hitch and for us to get away safely and so it will require time and dedication to do such. So moving silently we would begin moving materials slowly from the sanitation center to the pipe behind the lighthouse putting them in a small hole in the wall before covering it up with a fake wall. Slowly over months, we would move them making sure to stay out of KPDs radar and using the Investigation of the mass slaughter in December as a way to avoid investigation.

This preparation time is valuable for two reasons as it gives us time to make an escape plan and also test the explosives to make sure they work properly and that we have enough to do what we wish to do. Now then we shall start on the stages of getting this all prepared for a night of lights.

A night of lights:

As the sun begins to roll down for the night we would make our move grabbing 5 soldiers and a few flashlights to guide the way. Moving fast we would uncover the hole in the wall trailing out a line of explosives and fireworks and loading them up in the base of the lighthouse making sure to pack as much as we could in it before laying what was left on the stairs inside. Making sure to hook it up properly we would then trail a wire back into the pipeline and got ready for the signal given to us by our leader. Now then every plan has its issues and ours would start shortly after. The explosives primed we would be given the signal but far to early as the blast would hit one of our running members critically inuring both of their legs and leaving their body charred from the burns. Screaming out in pain we would send another member to grab them but by the time they reached them it would be far too late KPD has shown up at the scene and with no escape, the member would take out a katana killing his friend before turning the blade and stabbing himself through the stomach ending his own life to hide the secrets of his friends(this is only if kpd isnt able to stop them in time).

Aftermath:

The only thing left behind would be two dead members or any member kpd catches if we end up being caught in the process other than that their will be one more item along side a note written on the floor with a link to a singular video uploaded on an anonymous forums page.

*The video would begin to play as a figure would take place on the screen a blade in one hand and the decapitated head of a person in the other. "Oh my it seems you caught me at a bad time I do apologize" the figure would say following that would be a short laugh and then a pause. The figure would throw the head to the side wiping off his blade as he sat down to clean the blade off properly first by removing the blood and wax and then sharpening it and reapplying the wax to the blade. While doing this he would give the KPD very clear instructions "We come with very small demands and just want to be heard to the world and so we request four things from you. 2 million in yen for our trouble in contacting you. The release of video from all court cases ever conducted. The demotion of the current mayors and governors. And the release of all warrants made in the last 5 years. After this, the video would cut out and the website would crash leaving no trace of who sent it or where it was sent from.

What is the name of your gang?:
Ketsueki Clan

What are the themes/morals/beliefs/motives of your gang?:
Violence, ruthlessness , honor, and loyalty. Ketsueki has a strict code of conduct and holds all members to a high standard when it comes to the code. We expect loyalty to their organization and the leaders. Ketsueki makes sure to teach its members the value and importance of strength and power. We always respect tradition and pay respects to the past. Ketsueki ingrains the important of financial gain as well as power. We desire respect and recognition within the criminal underwold.

What differs your gang from the rest of the unverified gang roster and other applicants?:
One key difference is Ketsueki's emphasis on discipline and respect. Members of Ketsueki are expected to conduct themselves with a high level of discipline and respect for the organization's hierarchy and traditions. Another difference is Ketsueki's involvement in a wide range of criminal activities beyond just traditional gang activities like drug trafficking or extortion. Ketsueki is also involved in areas like medical care and paramedic fields, which sets it apart from other gangs that may only focus on a few specific criminal activities. Ketsueki is also known for its strong ties to traditional Japanese culture and values. The organization's structure and practices are heavily influenced by the yakuza, a traditional Japanese organized crime syndicate. This is reflected in the organization's strict code of honor, which emphasizes loyalty, respect, and self-discipline. Finally, Ketsueki is known for its use of violence and intimidation to maintain its power and influence. While the organization has a code of honor, it is not afraid to use violence to protect its interests or eliminate threats to its power. Ketsueki differs from other unverified gangs and applicants in its emphasis on discipline and respect, involvement in a wide range of criminal activities, ties to traditional Japanese culture and values, and use of violence to maintain power and influence.

What reputation does the gang uphold in-character at the moment? Where are they most actively present?:
Ketsueki members are expected to uphold the reputation of loyalty and power, however, Ketsueki upholds the reputation of fear and power.

Write a paragraph describing your gang and showcasing what they are capable of:

Ketsueki are often depicted as a powerful and influential criminal organization with a reputation for violence and ruthlessness. They are capable of a wide range of criminal activities, including extortion, smuggling, and assassination. They are known for their strict code of conduct, which emphasizes loyalty to the group, respect for authority, and a willingness to put the needs of the organization above one's personal desires. The Ketsueki are also depicted as being highly skilled in combat and other forms of violence. They are known for their use of weapons such as , knives, and swords, and they are often shown engaging in brutal fights with rival gangs or enemies. They are also known for their ability to intimidate and control others, using fear and violence to maintain their power and influence. Despite their reputation for violence, the Ketsueki also have a softer side. They are often depicted as being involved in charitable work, particularly in the areas of healthcare and education. They may also be shown as having a strong sense of honor and loyalty, particularly to their organization and its leaders. Ketsueki id a complex and multifaceted organization, capable of both great violence.​

Last edited:

Hirathex

Level 252
Senior Admin
Black Market Lead
Police Lead
Hirathex
Hirathex
Omega+

DENIED

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Thank you for applying. However, I've decided to deny this application for the following reasons:

- I would like to see more activity from Ketsueki before reapplying. This isn't
to say you're inactive, but since this gang has made a recent comeback it's
hard to tell
- Since you were previously Unverified and seem to have pretty good member behavior
currently, I'll continue to watch over your gang in the coming weeks if you do decide to reapply at
some point​

Users who are viewing this thread