IGN of Club Leader (In-Game Name):

Darketru
RPName of Club Leader:
Luke Misono
Discord Tag (Discord#0000#):
Darketru#8433
Permanent Discord invite to the club discord:
https://discord.gg/8W5Q9Ndsuw
Why should you become a club leader over other applicants, what abilities or ideas do you have that could benefit the club you'll be in charge of?
I don’t know why I should become a club leader over the other applicants. What I do know is that I’d like to try something new on this server and I’ve never been a club leader for the SchoolRP community itself. I’ve been a part of the SRP Community since 2016 and I’m a very active player. Being a club leader will also help me maintain good motivation as well. I also want to provide the community with a club where they can have different roleplay scenarios, create memories, and be involved more within the school as well.
CLUB INFORMATION

What is the official title of the Club:

Key Club
Your current members RPName & IGN:
(minimum of 5)

Luke Misono - Darketru

Mio Helvete - luvnshay
May Helvete - Skoggie
Emer H. O’Sullivan - A3hyLa
Kenai Singto | dynkai
Seiun Igarashi- fortitudo
Viola Helvete - Fancyri

The club supervisor's RPName & IGN:
London Helvete - Puppyfeeling
What is your motivation for creating this club:
(150 Words)

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a Key Club be formed for the school so making something new and bringing it to the school gives me motivation. I also want to try something new and that is becoming a Club Leader and to be more involved with the school community. I feel like being a part of the community more will open up more roleplays, bonds, and memories. I also feel like creating this club will become successful and unique as well. I do hope Key Club will attract more students to join and make a difference for it.

The Club will help students develop life skills and help support the school and community. Key Club is also one of the largest clubs oocly which gave me the idea to make. With Key Club being formed I hope this will bring students out of their comfort zone and try something new that they may enjoy.

What activities and events will your club do?:
(Work out at least one club members-only event & two school-wide club events)

Club Members Only
School-Wide
Volunteer Day
Club Members will help out with any of the school faculty. From helping with the school nurses to helping hand out lunch trays. This will help club members develop volunteer skills and hours.
Bike-A-Thon
Students and even Faculty will grab a bicycle and their gear and line up at the destinated area. Just like a marathon, instead of running, students will pedal their way through the layout track. This will be a fun way to put bicycles to use and a competitive yet entertaining event.
Brainstorm Mania
To keep the club active, me and my members would brainstorm new ideas. Each member would give ideas and feedback. This will help for future events for the school. During this, communication and teamwork skills would be developed.
Homecoming/Spirit Week
With the sports tournaments coming up, my members would possibly help the student council organize special events to get everyone hyped for the tournaments. These events could be relay races, assemblies in the gymnasium, rivalry events and much more. To finally end Homecoming/Spirit week a dance could be organized to celebrate.

How could your club benefit the School?

Key Club is a group of students joined together who want to learn how to lead others. Key Club helps students learn how to volunteer for work, stand up for what's right, organize events, and much more by helping their school and community. Key Club members will learn how to make a positive impact on others by developing life skills.

With Key Club being formed at the School the club could help with the Student Council, act as a role model, and help the reputation of the school as well. Key Club would also act as a Leadership Team except this would be for students.

How would your club use the club room the club will be assigned?
The Club room will hold meetings, club member events, advertise for new people to join, and a special orientation for new members.
What will be the requirements for future members, if any?:
As mentioned earlier, I stated an orientation for new members. The future members would come to the Club room and meet the current members. When new members join a pledge would be said at the club.

The Pledge
I pledge, on my honor,
to uphold the Objects of Key Club International;
to build my home, school and community;
to serve my nation and world;
and combat all forces which tend to undermine these institutions.

(Note this is the verified pledge for the actual Key Clubs)

I thank you for taking the time to read my application. If you have any questions or concerns don't hesitate to dm me. To the other applicants, I wish you luck with your applications.

Last edited:

Customable

Level 137
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+
DENIED

The concept of your club is too open varied and mixed, it doesn't give me too much of a theme and feels more like a support group or charity than a club which will not garter much attention or draw in the club scene.

[!]
Contact Customable#1590 if you have any more questions.​

Users who are viewing this thread