mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Key Item Suggestion - Layla218 (Got idea from a OOC msg!)

Emiyo | Layla

Level 37
IGN: Layla218

DATE: 6/12/2022 (11:08 PM EST)

WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: Key item!

HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?: This will add more realism to the server! Having a key item for all of the apartments we have perms to would be really cool to have. I think it would be a a good improvement to the server as its adding another apartment idea! Maybe if we wanted we could buy new keys out of something like a ATM and like color them and add key chains and and other cool ways to add on!

Exbkis

Level 16
BACKW000DS
BACKW000DS
Notable
-1, I'm pretty sure adding different colors and customizing one items would take a very large amount of models 30+ which in total would be quite a large amount, It's more simple to /apartment add [USERNAME] than to make keys, although good Idea!

Emiyo | Layla

Level 37
-1, I'm pretty sure adding different colors and customizing one items would take a very large amount of models 30+ which in total would be quite a large amount, It's more simple to /apartment add [USERNAME] than to make keys, although good Idea!
Yeah I understand that! It might take a little, But that was just a add on! So it wasn't really needed. But thankies!

HATOLA

Level 270
HATOLA
HATOLA
Rich+
+1
I means- why not, in addition to this there're a lot of options(e.g opeing the apartment with a key, buying more keys and more.)
have to mention the colors itself not, just hte idea in general.

Hamburger

Level 184
LocalHamburger
LocalHamburger
Fundraiser+
It would add some realism, but it may be complicated due to the fact that there are many apartment owners and people added to these apartments. I think we should keep it simple for now and maybe wait for this sometime in the future.

Latte

Level 193
_A3he
_A3he
Notable
Maybe just a decorative item! Like you get the key and right-click your apartment sign with the key and it'll change the name nothing else. +1

Emiyo | Layla

Level 37
Maybe just a decorative item! Like you get the key and right-click your apartment sign with the key and it'll change the name nothing else. +1
Ooo yes! This is a great idea! or maybe having just one key for all apartments! like the model could be just a ring of keys!

philbertman42

Level 137
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
A key isn't significant enough to add to the resource pack, as most people don't roleplay out using them in the first place. It would be a niche item that a select few players use, and a nuisance for anybody who enjoys having inventory space.

KimiNoUso

Level 338
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
- This would cause too many problems in roleplay and is effectively already a thing with /property keys (this can be ItemRP'd if you're added to someone's apartment/property already).​

Users who are viewing this thread