Kgimu

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
Kgimu#5820

How old are you? (Optional):
Rather not say.

What is your time zone?:
EST

Describe your activity on the server:
I'm on almost everyday, even though I do sometimes take breaks for a couple of days due to school.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
I am proud to say I haven't been banned.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, I do acknowledge that if I become inactive I can be removed anytime.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
Tutor

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
A tutor is well, someone who is an expert within the subject that they would be teaching, and or like a mentor of sorts, but in a more professional and teaching way. Being a tutor is more like being the person to turn to when someone needs help with the subject that you know, and then, therefore, you would give that student advice, and even have a whole lesson with them if need be.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I would say I have a decent amount of experience in roleplay.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

https://schoolrp.net/threads/kgimu2-swedish-app.32176/

https://schoolrp.net/threads/kgimu-russian-app.39258/

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
College, Bachelor's degree

Situations

/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
My character would turn to the student and look him up and down, sighing for a brief moment. Before he looked at the student, a serious tone on his face. As he very calmly told the student to leave him alone, and not to use vulgar language.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
My character would run up, identify who had started the fight. Then very gently and calmly pulled them away from the other student, before he looked at them both. With a serious expression on his face, before he told them both to stop fighting. If the person who didn't initiate the fight continued to be disrespectful, my character would simply tell them to stop once again.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
My character would run up to said school employee, before grabbing them as well. To stop them from doing anything else more dangerous, before he would either turn to the VIce-Principal, Principal, Vice-Dean, and or Dean depending on what grade they were teaching and how severe they were acting while doing this dangerous act.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?:
My character would be the calmest person in the room, usually sitting in a chair or making himself something to drink, although he would also be planning his next tutoring session, and the notes for said session. Before he would usually leave to attend to something else.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me He would stand up from his chair, walking over to the student in the chair parallel to his, sighing. Before he leaned over them, staring down at their paper, giving it a brief skim over before he turned to the student. And then began to point out the mistakes on it and give helpful criticism to the student, before he walked around the table again, sitting back down in his chair.

/me He stood next to the chalkboard, watching as the student took down the notes from the board. Before, with the chalk he held, wrote down the next line of notes from a book in his hand, paraphrasing the text onto the board. Before he put the chalk down, and closed the book, placing it down on the table before he sat down himself.

/me He stood up from his table, continuing the tutoring session as he strolled over to a nearby bookshelf. Looking among the shelves, before he pulled out a textbook on mechanical engineering, specifically Shigley's Mechanical Engineering Design, and walking back over to the desk, placed it down in front of the student. Before giving instructions to annotate the text and bring the back up to him when done with the specified portion of the book.

In-Character Section

(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only): Kuri Koji

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr.

Preferred Name: Kuri Koji

Age (Minimum is 25): 26

Religious Denomination: Atheist

Marital Status: Single

Academic Degree: Bachelors

Year of Graduation: 2021

Major(s): Mechanical Engineering

Minors: Mathematics and Physics

Nationality: English

Current Location: Karakura, Japan

Native Languages: English

Other Languages: Japanese

Backstory

Kuri Peterson was born on February 6th, 2002, in the lovely city of London. More specifically in Whitechapel, where he was born into a middle-class household with a healthy family, having both his mother and father there for him. His father was a hardworking engineer and his mother was a ‘Stay At Home Mom’, as she had to care for Kuri along with his other siblings.

Kuris father would come home every night, and tell Kuri about his day, what he did throughout it and what he built. Kuri was amazed and astonished, he’d listen to every word his father had to say about that line of work. He grew curious about his dad’s job, and wanted to learn more about it ever since.

When Kuri was around five years old, his father got him a small beginners engineering kit. At first, he was confused on how he was supposed to put together the toy set, but with some help from his father, he had built it successfully. Their bond strengthened as well as Kuris' love for engineering.

As he grew older, he continued to develop more of a love and understanding of engineering. Around the age of ten, Kuri and his parents decided to move to Karakura Japan, where they lived in an apartment, and after an unfortunate accident involving a breaking and entering, his parents were murdered. Shortly after this Kuri would live on the streets for a short period of time, before eventually being adopted by Arisu Koji, and he took the Koji last name, now Kuri Koji. Kuri continued the rest of his elementary education in Karakura before attending Karakura’s High School, which included the Middle School grades. The transaction from London education to Japan was hard and strange to him at first, though he grew to accept it. Learning Japanese wasn’t easy, though it was essential if he wished to do well in school. So to get past the language barrier his parents hired a japanese tutor to help Kuri learn japanese, so for the next year Kuri came home to learn more japanese from his tutor.

In his later years, he continued to learn more about engineering and the requirements to get a degree. Sadly, his strong bond he had with his father when he was a child has faded, though his love for engineering remained. And throughout his college career, he continued with his studies. Where he eventually decided to become a tutor, since he saw that there wasn't one, and since he knew other people who wanted to go into the field he enjoyed didn't have anyone to turn to for advice, eventually became one.

Motivation for Joining KHS: My motivation for joining KHS is that, when I was in college I saw there wasn't a mechanical engineering tutor and so, my peers had no one to turn to for advice when they needed assistance on a topic. Therefore, I have decided to become a tutor within this field to assist students who want to also enter the same field I was in.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"): N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: I should be accepted because well, I don't believe you’ll find that many other tutors for the subject that I will be tutoring, which you already know is mechanical engineering, which within the subject I have a lot more experience than other people in, as I have studied it for quite a bit after my normal studies at Highschool and College.

Extra

Additional notes about your application:

Do you have any questions?:

KimiNoUso

Level 338
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Accepted
Congratulations! You have been accepted for the position of Tutor at Karakura High School.

After carefully reading through your application, I have concluded that your application is up to par with the standards expected when reviewing School Employee applications, welcome to the team! There are just a few steps left to obtain your role(s):

- Ensure that you’re in the Karakura Academics Discord.
- DM me via Discord to get your roles and permissions setup: @KimiNoUso#9999.

Users who are viewing this thread