players online

Denied KidzInBazement: Chef Application

Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?:
KidzInBazement

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): Onions#3618

How old are you? (Optional): Im 15

What is your time zone?: EST

Describe your activity on the server: I am pretty active on the server I would say! I play around 2 hours at least a day unless personal things in my life are happening.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?): I was banned for "Racism" I made a joke that didn't go over well and I really didn't think it was that bad! But I got a perm ban.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Yes, I understand.

School Employee Role you are applying for?: The Chef role.

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for: Chef: A person that cooks food for a large group of people or just a family inside of their own home. A Chef is most likely a person that has gone to culinary school.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I have quite a bit of experience with roleplay! I have roleplayed on Project Zomboid, Minecraft, Garry's Mod and FiveM and I still do to this day!

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server: For some strange reason all of my college apps are gone but I am a college student In-Game upload_2021-7-18_1-27-1.png And it won't let me link any other apps I do not know why.

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level): I am in college and my degree is bachelors!

Situations
/*Do not mention the use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
There isn't much of a reason to react! Don't encourage them it'll only make them do it more. I might tell them to stop if they keep doing a lot but there's no reason to encourage someone into doing it more. If they do continue longer than this I bring them to a counselor or give them detention to teach them a lesson that there are consequences for their actions.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?: I stay calm and walk up to them before contacting any people I put my hands between them putting a gap there so they cannot fight each other. I bring both of the children to the front desk and ask the receptionist to tell the principal and or dean that they have two children being delivered to them. If neither of them is on I give them both detention after school.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?: I back away from the employee and speak out to them "You should stop you could get in trouble for that, or worse! hurt yourself." Then if they keep doing the dangerous/Inappropriate thing they were doing I would ask them again to stop doing the thing they are doing and if they continued even further than that I would contact a member of SLT or someone that will be able to get them to stop doing what they were doing. Putting themselves in danger is putting everyone else around them in danger as well.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act? My character sticks to himself taking a little break from all of the work he has to do chilling out maybe mingling a little bit, really depends on how he is feeling. He makes some food drinks some coffee and when he's done he gets back out there and does his job.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me &7Being silent he would reach for a pot on the highest shelf almost knocking it over but catching it ont the way down. He would place the pot on the burner and turn it to the highest heat level.
/me &7He would lay out the ingredients on the cutting board chopping them in the same motion. After he finished cutting them he would put them into the pot.
/me &7He would start to stir everything in the put together and add the propper seasonings in to the mixture of the food.

/me &7 He would serve the food to the student putting the food on their tray along with a fruit of their choice.

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only): Nikolo Sawyer
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr. Sawyer
Preferred Name: Niko

Age (Minimum is 25): 36
Religious Denomination: Christian
Marital Status: Single

Academic Degree: Culinary Arts
Year of Graduation: 2021
Major(s): baking and pastry arts
Minors: Ethics

Nationality: Japanese
Current Location: Japan
Native Languages: Japanese
Other Languages: Japanese Sign Language, and French

Backstory
Felix Q. Otto is a half Irish-half American He's brave, proud, energetic, and perhaps a little too jealous. But there's more than meets the eye, not surprising for somebody with his position.
He was born in a middle-class family in a developing capital. He felt like he could do more with his life, such as sports he was fantastic at sports. He played soccer for a tiny portion of his life with some of his friends on a junior team. He was completely obsessed with learning and sometimes would stay up late trying to solve a lot of programming problems and other things like math and science his two worst subjects which later in his life turned out to be his two best.

There may have been some things wrong with him he has mild ADHD and sometimes cannot focus well. At 15 he began to be very attached to different types of things like Anatomy and exploring. He got attached to exploring and would explore places around him like nearby lakes or holes to see if he could find anything interesting. Some people called him a weird boy but to him, he was the exact opposite. In his family weird was normal and normal was weird. He moved around quite a bit as a child since his family was wealthy it wasn't a big deal at some points they moved into very very big houses.

He loved everyone in his family and was a very festive boy during the holidays mainly Christmas the holiday he began to love more and more year after year. He did have a sister but he has no clue where she went whether she moved or just died he met her one time and that was 3 years after he was born in 2005 on his birthday he hasn't seen her since. As for his other 3 siblings, he sees them every year at Christmas as a tradition that travels through his family.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
I always thought working as a chef was something important and I still do! I have lived by KHS my entire life and I believe it is the best choice with the amazing staff members and great students.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"): N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: I should be accepted over other applicatnts because I have a nice personality and I'm not to much of a rough person. I go easy on people! I believe I have always had a interesting set of traits in my life and I believe that brings me above some other applicants.

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 338
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for applying, however, your School Employee application won't be accepted today.

After carefully reading through your application, I have found a few errors that could be improved upon should you decide to re-apply:
-
Unfortunately this position is now full, nevertheless thank you for applying.
- Your Motivation & Description for the role you're applying for needs to be further elaborated on.

DM me on Discord if you have any questions regarding your application: @KimiNoUso#9999

Users who are viewing this thread