mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Kim Rantaro | キム | Biography

Stanxs

Level 1
f60bdbb4-42dc-41e3-b1e8-1183758958a0.png
Note: You must interact with Kim if you want to know more about him!
´Simp for all maid boys! <3`

┌─────┿─★─┿─────┐

Basic Information
└─────┿─★─┿━────┘

Full Name:
Kim Takahashi Rantaro | キム・タカハシ・ランタロ |

Preferred Name:
Ranto | ラント |

Nicknames:

Taro
´Nickname given to him by his mother, and his old friends`

Pinky
´Nickname given to him by his friends, because of his pink hair`

Sexual Orientation:
BI.

N/A

Grade:
High school

Date of Birth:
March 27th

Place of Birth:
Osaka City | 大阪 |

Nationality:
Japanese

┌─────┿─★─┿─────┐
Appearance
└─────┿─★─┿━────┘

Height:

5'5

Weight:
115 lbs

Hair Color:
black

Eye Color:
Brown-half pink

Diseases/Illness:
Cat allergy

Character Voice:
Note: Killua voice.

English:

Japanese:
┌────┿─★─┿────┐
Personality.
└────┿─★─┿────┘

Kim is a quiet, shy, soft-spoken individual and generally just a kind young man, but he can have an intimidating aura if you approach him the wrong way. He can easily put himself in a professional and commanding position if necessary, he can be scary if he wants to, although he rarely does, unless you or someone else pisses him off. He can easily get confused when praised and will try to reciprocate while stuttering over his words, never getting used to it, so he just tries to be polite. He prefers to be silent during a conversation and simply nod his head and listen, only speaking if necessary. He is overprotective of his friends and is willing to go extreme to protect those he loves most, willing to take on all the burdens just so they can be happy. Kim is a really smart boy!

┌────┿─★─┿────┐
Family.
└────┿─★─┿────┘

Vanys Rantaro | Mother | Alive
"Mum, words cannot express how happy I am to meet you. I've never, really had a mother figure in my life – so when you came, it was a first for me and I'm grateful for that."

Joon Jying| Father | Voided
"Daddy, I just want you to know, even though I'm too scared to tell you... That I'm never leaving, and that I'm going to try my best to be the best Son ever. I love you."

Kisual Rantaro | Big Brother | Alive

"You're still the same idiot, on top of that you became a cop!? hahaha love you, never leave me you are the most precious thing!"

Alice Rantaro | Sister | Dead
I miss all your smiles... your departure is still hard to overcome, but... it has to be, here I'm composing well, I made several friends at Karakura school!

Diego Jying | Little Brother | Dead
"Despite everything that's happened, please stay strong, my dear. Look how far you've come... I remember when you entered Karakura- god, I miss those times... back when everything was simple - but despite that, I'm still happy to see how far we've all come, even though we've lost a few people along the way.

Miyu Swan | Best Friend/Daughter | Dead
"My dear little angel, despite being with them, you still manage to stay strong and keep them under control... I'm proud of you Diego, please don't ever let them take over, I love you dear. I'm glad you found people who will protect you forever, love you and care for you dear."

Ellie Quinn | Husband | Alive
"My love...oh how I never expected we'd end up together, I guess love at first sight really is true huh? I'll do anything to protect you my love, I promise with my heart, soul and mind to keep you safe and happy - even if it costs me my life."

┌─────┿─★─┿─────┐
Backstory.
└─────┿─★─┿━────┘

Note: Updating!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread