mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied kinkRP || Build team application !!

Ashtetic

Level 52
Ashtetic
Ashtetic
Omega+
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Application HAS changed bit just in-case you've seen this already once, Some is different ( Made activity / Availablity longer and added newer builds meaning new screenshots and an Imgur link cause I couldn't fit it all in the forums + added an extra things to goals and aspiration
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

-- Activity --

IGN (Minecraft Username):
I have two minecraft accounts within the server, One of them being kinkRP which is my main and the other one being Breadios which would be my alternative account.

Timezone:
Mountain Standard Time.

What's your activity and availability like for SRP?:
I'm on SRP nearly everyday, Mostly everyday.. , I've been playing on the server since 2017! , There would be some days where I just won't be on for a few days and that could lead up to MANY reasons which are, ( ZERO motivation to log on , Personal Issues or just wanting to relax and do pratically nothing all day. ) But I like to keep my activity up! , Make new friends, Meeting new people..! Making tons of memories on the server! , This server definitely has a place in my heart, SRP has been an AMAZIING journey these past few years, It truly has. I lost track of playtime around 2017 and wounded up not playing AT all, Up until 2020.. Where I've decided to FINALLY get my activity back up and running again ! , Ever since I've always ONLY been active on SRP! I'll be available to come online at any-time of the day unless I'm sleeping... or really busy !

-- Questions --

Do you have Discord? If so, supply your Discord tag (e.g. User#0000):
My discord is *•.¸♡ ᵃˢʰˡᵉʸ ♡¸.•*#8118 , Hoping that shows cause I know sometimes forum posts do not like fonted names.

How long have you been building?:
I started building in 2017 , I used to go in survial mode and builded on there mostly everyday, It was a pretty big hobby of mine, Building brings me joy and entertainment, I used to mess around with mods back in 2018 and placed them around builds, I had stopped doing that in around 2019 and actually started building without having mods, I sadly do not have any screenshots from that era due to getting a new computer and the screenshots sadly being gone, I've been building on minecraft for quite some time now , Maybe around 7 years old so of building in general..

What are your goals and aspirations for building and being on a team?:
Being in apart of a build-team is interesting to me, Seeing everyone having the a the same passion/hobby of building, Seeing everyone having a different building style is literally AMAZING to see, This opportunity would help learn working with other people !! and to as well devlop other building styles instead of just having one style..!! I'd also like to take my building to a higher level than it is now.. Devloping a new style IS on the list of goals to reach.!! , Watching other people build inspires me to practice MORE and more each-day within building... Practice ALWAYS makes perfect.

What are your strong suits as a builder? (Interior, Structure, Organics, etc):
My strong suits are mostly interior designing , Decorating and making lay-outs inside the building is what I'm best at , Doing enterior is honestly difficult for me to do but like said pratice makes perfect and will get better at it eventually, Just got to keep practicing!! Decorating the inside of the building is another thing I am best at, Decorating is one of my favorite things to do if I am being honest, Sometimes I might go a little overboard with decorating but in the end it turns out pretty ok..

Do you understand building is a team effort and wont always be building by yourself?:
I completely understand building isn't ALWAYS goiing to mean building by yourself.. Like said it could help to work with other people , I'm used to building all by myself but I figured that It's time to start working with other people instead of just consistently building alone, Working with other people can make building more fun and meeting new people which is always amazing to do.

What type of style does your builds consist of? Is there more then one? (Modern, Medieval, etc):
I really don't know what my style of building leans into most, I'd say in the in the middle-ish of the style medieval, My builds mostly consists in dark colors , Such as spruce blanks, Dark logs etc;

-- Portfolio --
Supply us with at least 4 screenshots of your build (Do not use shaders)

Here's a few screenshots of my current apartment's design!!<3

2022-10-10_20.53.47.png

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

2022-10-10_20.53.53.png

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

2022-10-10_20.54.16.png

A few OTHER builds!!<3

2022-10-19_19.43.30.png

2022-10-19_23.09.49.png

2022-10-19_23.21.26.png

( Last BIT will be in IMGUR. )

If the discord username / tag doesn't show properly you could find me in the discord server with the nickname Ashtetic_ :D

Attachments

• 2022-10-10_20.53.59.png
    2022-10-10_20.53.59.png
    705.9 KB · Views: 24
  • 2022-10-19_19.41.48.png
    2022-10-19_19.41.48.png
    585.7 KB · Views: 2
  • 2022-10-19_19.42.17.png
    2022-10-19_19.42.17.png
    739 KB · Views: 1
  • 2022-10-19_23.50.49.png
    2022-10-19_23.50.49.png
    460.9 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 337
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for applying, however after discussing your application with the Build Team we have chosen to deny it.

- You may re-apply in 30 days.​

Users who are viewing this thread