klppy
Fundraiser+
IGN:
Klppy

Discord:
Kippy#1111
──────────────────────────────────
Explain your activity on the Server:
I can be seen on the server quite often, as I have a lot of free time on my hands. I play SchoolRP and have yet to touch the other servers / modes that are offered here, but will look towards these as well. My usual day to day activity can vary, because that mostly counts on whether I have something to do or no, but nonetheless I can be active if needed.
─────────────────────────────────────── ★
Why do you want to be on the build-team?:
I believe in hopes that I can be help to the building team and overall have the belief that I could be apart of it and create myself a name towards it. I enjoy building in general and have done it for the past 2 years. I've been apart of building in many servers in the past and I believe that I can be here so as well!

Screenshots of builds you have completed yourself:
────────────────────── ★
Final words:
Please note that I can build in variety of styles, most of the pictures included there are made in either fantasy or medieval style as this is what I like building the most, but recently have found modern & towny theme quite the fun theme to build as well. Most of all I want to thank you for reading this in hopes that it wasn't the biggest waste of time.​

Last edited:

jeemay

Level 41
dhrdjim
dhrdjim
Rich
Amazing Builds. I'd say apply for FRP builder though. Your building style fits that more. Good luck!!!

RAYHM

Level 193
RAYHM
RAYHM
Rich+

PENDING

• You have a very nice Building style, it's giving off more of a server Hub/Lobby type of style.
  • I would like to see more modern type builds that could possibly match certain areas of the server more than just forests.

kippy

Level 5
klppy
klppy
Fundraiser+

PENDING

• You have a very nice Building style, it's giving off more of a server Hub/Lobby type of style.
  • I would like to see more modern type builds that could possibly match certain areas of the server more than just forests.
Hello! I've tried to design an apartment to show off my interior skills. I'm not sure if there's a hurry with it or not, so I'll post the pictures here for now.
I will work on my exterior skills as well to show these off. If you have any thoughts about the interior for now then feel free to give feedback on what can I change.. that's if it's needed of course.

kippy

Level 5
klppy
klppy
Fundraiser+
Hey, me again. I've successfully updated my portfolio with both Interior and exterior pictures. If there's a need for more pictures let me know, but this is what I currently came up with.

The portfolio can be accessed here:

RAYHM

Level 193
RAYHM
RAYHM
Rich+
ACCEPTED

- Welcome to School Roleplay's build team!
- More information will be discussed over discord, feel free to add me (MikeShotZ#0960) to get starter and we'll go through some details together.

Users who are viewing this thread