KiraHub
KiraHub
Notable

IGN:
KiraHub​
Discord:
kirahub​
Describe your activity on the server:
My activity on SRP has been very high lately, since it's summer and I have plenty of spare time. However, even before that, I had high activity and dedication to SRP. My involvement in the government faction, SonicRP, and a recent return to GangRP, to see if I still enjoy it, has showed my commitment to the server. Now, I want to explore opportunities with this business, as I've seen the dedication the lead has for this, and, motivated by both that and a belief in the potential of the business I wish to create, I'm prepared to invest my time into further building it up.​
What is the name of your business?:
Harmonic Happenings​
Attach a discord link to your business here:
Harmonic Happenings | Discord (Still improving it.)​
In a paragraph or more, please describe what your business does:
My business Harmonic Happenings at first was just a business I wanted to base off music, but I realized I could further it after getting some advice from oInfi about catering, which really got me thinking that there was a lack of really SRP events that varied too much in a sense. Now my idea for it after thinking is that it'll still be a music-based company, but we'll also arrange social gatherings, like maybe bring back that ice skating event that happened more than a year ago during wintertime, or start hosting actual weddings, which is something Infi also had requested as a cool business idea. So I want to have a set of people that can arrange, help make builds, bodyguard, perform, and maybe even just go around selling food during smaller events that can still bring the interest of the SRP playerbase that doesn't need to be on the same scale as what the event team does. With the fact that I keep hearing that SRP gets boring some times, I thought that would be a helpful way to try and increase the engagement like KWE does but on a more outreached scale.​
Is your business non-profit or for-profit?:
For-profit​
What is your business’s mission statement?:
"Here at Harmonic Happenings, we strive to create a tight-knit community that wants to create memories with each other. Our passion and commitment that makes us want to bring harmony to the people can come from a concert or festival; it doesn't matter because we make it happen for the sake of memories."​
What do you plan to accomplish with your business?:
As I've said, what I want to accomplish with this business is a more excited playerbase for events, as there's been a lack of them in recent times. I really want to see what I can make possible and how the players will react to events like this, as I really do believe it can become such a big thing and integral part of the server that players might be excited for an upcoming event depending on how often we can make them, if it's weekly or every other week. I mostly just aim to excite the players with what I can plan, even if it isn't on the big server-wide scale.​
Specify one event your business would host/take part in on the server:
The first thing I really want to do with this business is to host a real music festival that isn't just a performance on stage once every 3-4 months. I want to set up a stage or use the one in the middle of the shopping district. However, that might not work because I also want us to have stands where my employees could sell things like food, take an entrance fee, or sell items that correlate with the event to earn some profit back to the people who show interest in the business. During the event, I want to have multiple performances, ranging from a slow dance vibe to maybe a more hip-hop-centered festival depending on what the server might need. I understand that the event team sometimes hosts simple concerts, but I think there's so much more potential in it. For example, at certain festivals, if we see love for a certain artist, we could get tailor-made merchandise for them and hand it out free of charge. The business doesn't really need to be for profit, but I feel like the people who work on this should get repaid for the time and energy they put into it.
Do you understand that your business may lose its verified status if not kept active?:
I understand I may lose my verified status if not kept active.​
Do you have any additional comments?:
N/A​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread