Kisaragi Cafe <3

KindlyEmma

Level 1
IGN:

KindlyEmma

Discord:

! luv#9999

Describe your activity on the server:

I'm on the server almost every single day. I get online in the afternoon until late at night. I joined this server about a month ago but I do enjoy playing on here so I'm very active and try to get on as much as possible!

Previous applications:

None

Previous warns/kicks/bans:

None

Shop wanted:

Unowned shop 2 or 3

Why do you want to own a shop?:

I want to add new items to the server and to have the opportunity to entertain the citizens of Karakura with a new place to eat and hang out at. I'd like the café to be a place where people can have dates and chat with friends or celebrate birthdays at! I don't see a lot of the restaurants/cafés opening in Karakura so that is one of the reasons why I would love to own one!

What do you plan to do with the shop?:

My co-owner and I would like to have a place for customers to eat and chill while also having a place for them to shop on the side. Our café is Sanrio-themed so items we would sell would be based on Sanrio characters! I would like to add new menu items monthly and have planned events for our customers. Birthday specials would include a cake and our staff singing Happy Birthday to the customer. If we can have custom items made we would like to have a K-pop album display for customers to buy! I know there are some K-pop fans on the server so I think that can be a cool element to our café/shop!

Events:

Dress up as your favorite Sanrio character!

This event would encourage customers to dress up and come join us at our shop for the day. We would have a contest to give a prize to the customer with the best costume!

How will your shop be unique?:

All of our staff will be serving in maid outfits to add an element of cuteness and plan to sell K-pop albums as well as food to our customers. As previously said, our café will be Sanrio-themed and very colorful and cute! We would also try to update the albums we sell to have new releases from groups.

Some unique items we'd have are:

1630280530422.png

Bread Bears

1630280613531.png
Kisaragi Special Strawberry Cake

1630280797168.png
Hello Kitty Water Bottle

1630280900634.png
Cinnamoroll Ice-Cream Sundae

1630281150369.png
Hello Kitty Hot Chocolate

1630286404134.png
Doggy Burger

This is how we would like the shop to look!

1630281493000.png

How many employees are you planning to have?:

Owner:
[Claimed]

Manager: 1
[Claimed]

Waiters: 8
[6 claimed, 2 available]

Does your character have any college degrees? If so, list it:

None​

RAYHM

Level 193
RAYHM
RAYHM
Rich+
DENIED
  • This application is pretty short and the idea has been done before, it's not something unique to me.
  • You may re-apply in 7 days

Users who are viewing this thread