LAWYER FORMAT

Out of Character | Basic information

What is your in-game name?
:

Kiyhau

Do you have discord? (If so, what is your username):

Yes, I do have discord, and its Kiyhau#6998

Do you have a microphone?

Yes, I do have a microphone but I do have a fear of speaking, If it’s mandatory ill gladly speak though.

List your timezone and country:

CDT, U.S.A [Central Daylight time, United states of america]

How active are you on the server?:

Ill be getting more active since I am getting through school faster than expected, I’m on for three hours a day but on the weekends it will be 5-4 hours? The only reasoning behind it is because I usually sit on the floor in SRP and do nothing, No one interacts so I am hoping this will change the time duration and I can get on more.

Do you have any previous bans? (If so, link your appeals):

Link any past applications below:

I do not have any bans at all.

Out of Character | Morals & ideas

What position are you applying for?:

I’m currently applying for the role of a lawyer.

What is your motivation for applying?:

Like said before I have nothing to do around the server and the faction is one of the newest ones I have seen so far, I would say give stuff a new try, I have a lot of experience of lawyer and law, I feel like it would be a new start and maybe a job I would like, I have been to job to job none of them have really brought much tension to me, Lawyer seems like a fun job, I used to be a professor for a small time, I lost to lack of interest since I was a professor over three-four times in the past, But I taught law and justice which brought a lot of tension to me so I think applying for this position will give me a new working and roleplaying experience that may be enjoyable. I have also started to study more law and justice Japanese in real life.

Are you aware that you cannot discriminate against others in character or deny service due to race, gender, sexual orientation, appearance, etc?:

Yes, I understand that discriminating against anyone is not allowed and I must provide my services to all no matter what they look, race, gender, or sexual orientation.

What qualities prove you suitable for this role?:

Like said before, I study law and justice for japan, So I say I would be suitable for this position since I would know the overall qualities, I want to study law and justice to become a lawyer in real life I’m only in my first year of college, and I study a lot of the actual law and justice I end up reading both law and justice of SRP and in real life to see how similar they would be some are kinda similar and some aren’t so I would be very knowledgeable for some of the laws. But other than that I think I would be a straight-up person, I think I want to be serious and get the point across the table I don’t hold grudges and try to win if it is an argument depending on the situation, I would be ready to put my foot down for my defendants right to freedom.

Are you aware of the rules each person must follow?:

Yes, I’m aware of the rules of what each person must follow at all means.

Are you familiar with the laws of Karakura?:

Yes, I am familiar with the karakura laws, I make sure to reread them each and every day to make sure they never changed.

Do you have a good understanding of this position?:

Yes, I have an understanding of what this position does and why it’s important to karakura.

Summarize what your position does:

Lawyers help their clients out, they are known for doing Divorces, and wills several more, But the most important thing they do is inside the courthouse, They are known for defending their defendant from accusations, they must provide evidence that will make their client is found innocent.

In Character | Questionnaire

Pretend that it is as if your character is filling this out, not yourself

Full Name:

Akima Kirumi

Preferred name & Title:

Akima Kirumi

Current age? (25+):

My current age is 30

Past job experiences?:

First Professor [Resigned] Atoms Science Professor

Second Professor: [Resigned] Science Professor

Third Professor [Resigned] [Law and Justice]

[EMS] [Resigned] Nurse

Shinkan [Resigned]

How would you describe yourself?:

I would describe myself as a serious straight forward person, I act professional all the time, when off work I can be a little loose I can be a very calm person there to there to some people such as my daughter that has a disability, but once I walk and am on the shift I am instantly changing my motions to serious, my work has to come first before most people even if it means I may have to risk a certain life, I mostly do this due to putting my family in a position of health.

What plans do you have for the town?:

Well, my plan for the town is for everyone to have an open mind and be able to voice their opinions, No one should be scared to voice their opinions. Also to have an open free town of freedom, with fair rights to everyone, and to make everyone feel safe with the law community.

What jobs will you execute with this position?

I execute the jobs of, advising and defending my clients rights of political law.

Do you practice any sort of religion?:

No, I do not

How did you get into politics?:

Well starting, in the beginning, my life always revolved around politics, my family loved Politics, that lead up to loving it myself I always wanted to be something in the law My grandmother was a lawyer once so I decided to try to learn from her but she died when I went into high school I decided to push politics away to find something new but it ended up coming back to me so I went to law school studying hard, then to college.

Do you have a criminal record? If so, list your crimes:

I do not have a criminal record at all.

Nationality & Born location:

I was born in karakura Japan.

Fluent languages: (Underline your native):

Jsl [Japanese sign language] and Japanese​

Last edited:

Prosthettics

Level 40
Prosthettics
Prosthettics
Rich
DENIED

Thank you for taking the time to apply, however we have decided to deny your application.​

Users who are viewing this thread