BentoBismal

Level 2
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?:
AgustRP (ALT)

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
My discord is Singularity #0004

Have you ever been banned (If yes when and why?):
I have not been banned from the server, and I don't have any intention to get banned.

What is your timezone?:
PST

Describe your activity on the server:
I'm consistently on the server probably for 5 hours on weekdays and probably 6-7 hours on weekends playing on the server. I'm on the server almost everyday, unless something comes up.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, I am fully aware that when I'm inactive I will be demoted.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
I am Applying for the School's private tutor position.

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
Private Tutors are there when there is a certain person struggling understanding something, or anything. A private tutor will assist their students with homework, projects, papers, preparing for tests, and other such things so that students understand the main concepts of the material they are working on at the time.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I'm a casual role-player, I've played as a college student on my other account.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
N/A

Situations

/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:

On the first warning my character would tell the student to kindly sit down and tone down their attitude, if the student wishes to continue to misbehave I would simply tell them that they would be in detention. If they start cursing again, I'll give them detention. If they do not cooperate, I'll give the student detention or whatever might be fit, such as a suspension if their behavior is bad enough.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:

My character would walk up to the students fighting, and would walk in between the two of the students and simply separate the two apart from each other, and would give them both detention. She'd get the two students off of each other in a harmless way if they hadn’t stopped yet. Kiyomi would then send both of them to detention.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:

My character would ask the employee to stop depending on the situation, She would offer help if needed and do her best to decrease the dangerous behavior. If the school employee continued acting the same way as before, she would gather proof of the situation and inform a school employee with a higher position.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?

When my character is in the employee break room, my character will act pleasantly around other employees. She would greet all the employees in the room with a comforting smile and start a small conversation with some of them. If she were alone in the room, she would retrieve her paperwork for possible book work coming in, silently marking off any needed papers that needed to be worked on. In the employee break room, she can be herself and take a break.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me
He'd pull several textbooks as well as binders onto the table, sorting the materials into piles. Each subject would have it's own area to make it easier for the students to study.

/me
would walk over to a table, gesturing for the student to sit down, then sitting down next to the student; taking out her supplies and neatly placing them on the table and looks to the student with a warm smile

/me
She'd warmly smile at the student who just entered the tutoring office, offering them a seat immediately. She'd then ask them what they needed help with and gather the required materials afterwards.

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name: Kiyomi Akiyama

Age (Minimum age is 25): 25

Title (Mr,Mrs,Miss): Miss

Academic Degree: Bachelor Degree

Year of Graduation: 2020

Major(s)
: History and Mathematics

Minors: Computer Science

Backstory
Born in Kyoto, Japan on January 18th, 1995. Kiyomi Akiyama was introduced to a family of 6, her dad, mom, two older brothers, and older sister. While growing up she wasn't really close to his dad because he would always be at work. When she was 10 years old her father had died from a Hit and Run accident, this is when she realized life could end at any moment. Kiyomi along with her mom and her three siblings had moved to Karakura for a few years after their dad had passed because they wanted to start fresh after their father's passing. It was a very bumpy start for the family because they had lived on paycheck to paycheck and getting around was different for them because they had sold the only car that they had. Kiyomi had made a lot of friends over the years but also lost friends over the years. Kiyomi had a good-nature as she was very friendly and kind to those around her, willing to help those in need. But after losing his mother and his brothers and sister moving away for college everything changed. she had to provide for herself, he had started working at her mother's Cafe. This is when she realized she wanted to go to school and get her major(s).She wanted to follow his father and mother's footsteps and go into the business industry. She'd concentrate on chasing her dreams and aspirations to one day accomplish this. She wanted to make her parents proud even though they were gone, She wanted to make her family proud. After graduating college Kiyomi had noticed how hard getting education was and how hard she had to work, so what she did was she applied for her high school’s Private Tutor job since they needed one. Kiyomi loved helping those in need and helping those in need kept her busy from her doing anything that would possibly make her future miserable. After applying for the job she was thinking to herself that She could help many students get their education easier and hopefully prepare them for college.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
Ever since I was young I always liked reading and helping people, it always made me feel safe when I didn't feel. I believe that I could be a good asset for this team because I could help those students who need help learning their materials. I feel like I could help these students get the education that they need by getting the sources that they need.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I believe that I qualify as a good member of the school staff and a good ethical worker. I can guarantee the fact that I can work hard enough, in order to satisfy all the rest of the school employees in the KHS. I'll try to build a bond with the students so if they ever need help again, they can come to me without hesitation.

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 338
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for applying, however, your School Employee application won't be accepted today.

After carefully reading through your application, I have found a few errors that could be improved upon should you decide to re-apply:
-
Somewhat decent decent, however I have decided to choose other applicants for this role. Nevertheless, thank you for taking the time to apply; if you wish to apply for a different role within this faction, you may do so whenever you have the time.

DM me on Discord if you have any questions regarding your application: @KimiNoUso#9999

Users who are viewing this thread