SimplyLK

Level 67
SimplyLK
SimplyLK
Rich+

Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?: LK_GamingRP

How old are you?:
(Due to Privacy you may leave this question as 'N/A' if you wish to not disclose your IRL age.)

Do you have any previous bans?: a false ban and false warning!

What Country are you from?: United States

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your discord username?): LK GamingYT#1436

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Of course, I would not want it any other way! If you aren’t having active professors/teachers then it just would not be (School) Roleplay.

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?:

-Forums: I spend probably about 20-30m a day on the forums, however whenever myself or a friend has something they posted, I would be on frequently throughout the day to check!

-Server: On the server however, I'm on approximately 8-10 hours a day! I swear, SRP has been both the best and worst thing in my life. Taking over my life!

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:

https://schoolrp.net/threads/my-german-language-thread.32723/

https://schoolrp.net/threads/lk’s-jsl-application.33269/

Trivia

What is your motivation for becoming a Professor?: Well I have multiple motivations for being a professor, for starters, I see a small amount of them on and especially during the hours I am on. I want to help the server stay afloat as much as the next person. This is easily my favorite server, and if I have to sacrifice time to teach (which I don't mind at all and I'll explain further) to make the server better and keep a fan base around then I will! I also am interested in trying to teach, I feel like it may provide a cool experience and a unique form of RP I have never experienced before! I also like situations where dealing with a delinquent or even as a delinquent, I find it hilarious, fun, and serious as well, but funny! I have even assisted councillors with delinquents and it was a blast. Also I cant lie, the money I hear is great and that is always motivating!

Do you have any experience in Roleplaying?: I have been on SRP since August I think, so I am getting pretty comfortable in Roleplaying and with the rules! I have also been in the business of developing Roleplays on YouTube!

What are the classroom logs and why is it important?: Classroom logs is something a teacher would use to keep track of things going on in his/her job. They would be used to hold data, times they teach, what they teach, statistics, records on attendance, student-teacher conferences, and more. They are very important to keep track of, because they keep track of everything that goes on. This will allow hire up’s to make sure students are showing to school, us as teachers are doing our job properly and correctly and make sure we don't forget things we have taught!

As a Professor, what are the strict rules when being in a class?: My strict rules I would keep while in class would be

1. making sure to treat each other with respect! (this would obviously include school staff)

2. Stay seated while class is in session, unless permission has been given to get up for whatever reason.

3. Make sure all your work and homework is completed.

4. pay attention whenever I am teaching!

5. Cell Phones are not permitted to be used in my class!

6. I do not allow late students in.

7. No talking amongst each other or out loud unless permission to talk Quietly amongst each other!

8. Do not sit and do nothing in my class! If you have free time, read a book or do homework! Do something to benefit yourself rather than just sitting in quietness!

Summarize your previous RP experience's (both in general and on SchoolRP): I have been involved in improv voice/body acting for Roleplay creation on YouTube. On SRP, I have done GangRP(on my alt), Sports, and even innocent Roleplay.

College-Professor Knowledge

Please show your knowledge of College-Professors. What are the tasks a College-Professor has to complete, What is a College-Professor's salary? I know a bit, for example we have to keep screenshots and or video proof of our classes (Logs) to show that we are doing our jobs! Also you get about 50k per 5 classes, 300k per 15 classes!

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he/she look like? What makes him/her unique and different? What is his/her outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his/her personality like? What is his/her plan for the future?

My character is Named Kendrick Joshson, he has had a rough past. Because of this past, he has gotten to a point in life he has a wise out view on life. The old saying, “sometimes you got to go through a bad place to get to a better one is what happened to him”. He can also be inspiring to students to want to succeed in life! Kendrick has no negative output towards students including delinquents. He knows that behind one closed door there is something else. He also has the utmost respect for school staff! knows that teachers are here to teach, and to insure the safety of the students. Money is only a bonus and Kendrick understands this, so his respect for the teachers and other workers at school has grown!

Kendrick is a nice man, he isn't a push over though, he has gone through a past that roughened him up a bit. He is capable of being mean and strict but naturally he is nice and a bit easy going. He is wise, inspiring, and humble! He also does enjoy playing sports and working out!

With that being said he is a pretty tall male at 6’2, and would be 185lbs to fill in that height! He also has a medium ish short ish in length dark hair, he also has dark eyes! He is also very unique because despite the people he grew up around, he ended up wanting to be a teacher or some sort of worker to serve the community. Most would probably not end up in a good place of life!

Scenarios

You find a group of sport-team members screaming and shouting in the halls, What do you do? If I saw sports team members screaming, I would stop them and have them stop there shouting in the halls! I would show no favoritism towards them, just because they are a part of a sports team doesn't mean they are getting special treatment. If they continue to misbehave I will first try FearRP using a detention threat, if I caught them again, it would be detention. If I cannot get them to behave, I would make a report to a SLT of their behavior and failure to listen!

A College-Student is disturbing the class and won’t listen to a word you’re saying, What do you do? Well if they aren't listening to FearRP I would get their username and make a report on it. I would also use the kick from class command if professors get to access it! I don't know the command, but I'm sure I will once I start!

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me He would notice the males hand up in the air, he would then glance towards the male as he would look the male in the eye, he would point at the male calling on him!

/me he would smile as he would look at the male with his hand up. He’d then signal for the man to put his hand down, cause he wouldn't be answering questions at that moment!

/me would Grab his notes putting in front of him, he would then scan the room making sure everyone was seated, before he started class!

/me He would grab the homework assignments. He’d then begin to stroll around passing them out.

/me He would look the male in his eye. His face would show anger. He’d then slam his hands onto his desk before he began to lecture the student in front of him!

Backstory

My character would have spent a lot of time in high school with someone who he liked for awhile. Later he got over his young love, and more became good friends! He would help them out whenever they needed help with an unruly student. He’d find them and compromise their location to his councillor friends in an attempt to help! Because of all this time he helped his friends, he decided he wanted to go to college and pursue becoming a teacher. He wasn't sure if he wanted to teach high school or college but in the long run he chose to become a professor! He chose college as the maturity level was higher, and he wanted to have more well behaved students. While in college he researched a lot about professors and teachers. He’d learn about the road through college for both, after he got his bachelor's degree, he’d then chose to further his education and become a professor! After he got his masters degree he would continue his education to get a doctorate degree in education. but since after school, he continued to take classes after college and plans to until he retires as a professor. His previous life would consist of a small amount of things, he would spend a lot of his time with friends. They’d hang at the beach, watch movies, and just talk about things. He also spent a lot of his time in the gym working out, especially his legs. He for a while wanted to become a professional Volleyball player, he later decided not to pursue that route and instead, took teaching. He also of course spent a lot of time playing pickup games at the beach of Volleyball! Throughout high school, he liked partying and drinking and stuff before his decision to teach. Make no mistake though, most of this came through a depression Kendrick felt, that he overcame. He also had good grades in high school as it’s something he spent time doing, but once he decided to become a professor he started obsessing over it. He’d become less and less of all the other things, and quit partying all together, and become a lot more involved with trying to become a teacher. Again like i described it, obsessing!

In-Character Information

(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Kendrick Michael Reyes Joshson (Reyes is the adoptive last name)

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr.

Given Name(s): Mr. Joshson or Mr. Reyes

Preferred Name: Mr. Joshson or Mr. Reyes either or.

Religious Denomination: N/A

Marital Status: single and never been married!

Nationality: English

Current Location: Karakura Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years): 4

Working Experience (# of years): 6

Academic Degree: Associate Degree, Bachelor's Degree, Master’s Degree, Doctorate Degree

Year of Graduation: High School- 2005-06 College- 2020

Major(s): English Language Arts (ELA)

Minors: Business minor in management information systems

Native Languages: English

Other Languages: Japanese which is my primary language now.

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: Yes

Preferred Teaching Subject: Perhaps English, not 100% sure yet!

Extra

Additional notes about your application (if any): my time zone is EST/EDT/ET I normally play around 4pm-8am usually around that, breaks not counted for! I spent a little over 5h on this application! I’ve never wanted something more, so I'm making sure to make this the best I can! Also I assume ELA English Language Arts may on the server be JLA, Japanese Language Arts.

Do you have any questions?: Nope

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread