Accepted klesi P.E Teacher App.

alesie

Level 0
alesie
alesie
Notable

Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?:
I have two accounts, klesi and alesie. I will be using klesi.

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
alyse#0069

How old are you? (Optional): N/A

What is your timezone?: My timezone is EST. (Eastern Standard Time)

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Yes, I fully understand that you can be demoted if inactive. I will make sure to stay active on SchoolRP and the discord server.

Describe your activity on the server: My activity on the server is very active. As of the past few days, I’ve usually been getting on early in the mornings and staying on for most of the day, if not all day.

Do you have any previous bans?: No, I do not have any previous bans that I have knowledge of.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

Italian Language | SchoolRP (Accepted)

https://schoolrp.net/threads/korean-language.30588/#post-97665 (Accepted)

https://schoolrp.net/threads/grade-age-rank-request.30600/#post-97672 (Accepted)

https://schoolrp.net/threads/grade-request.29191/ (Accepted)

https://schoolrp.net/threads/college-application.30774/#post-98193 (Accepted)

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level): On the SchoolRP server, I am currently in grade 12.

Trivia

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?:
Becoming a teacher would set a new exciting role for me to play as. Only roleplaying as a highschool and college student for a long period of time can become dull and boring at times. Likewise, I believe I lack the full experience of SchoolRP and want to fulfill that. As well, this will help fulfill my free time as I have much more because of the pandemic. On the other hand, I enjoy the excitement of benefiting the server by teaching a profession. No doubt, the anticipation of the students working to show what they got for you is thrilling. The moving enjoyment to help benefit the server and teach a profession inspires me to take this professional and to stay motivated.

What are the teacher class logs and why are they important?: Class logs are important because they are a great way of organizing teachers and their classes. It allows the teachers to organize their classes and let others know that they are up to date with the amount of classes they have taught.

You want to start a school field trip; how do you do that?: If I wanted to start a field trip, I would firstly plan out a reasonable and purposeful plan that wouldn’t interfere with any of the Code and Conducts for a few days. Then introduce the idea with one of the vice-principals. When I explain in a detailed explanation of the well planned out plan and they agree. I would start on the date I’m told to do.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:
  • Students must be listening and focusing on the teacher whenever the teacher is speaking.
  • Students must remain in their seats unless the teacher says otherwise.
  • No food or drink should be consumed during the class.
  • Raise your hand when you want to speak.
  • No verbal or non-verbal violence in class. Punishment will be given.
What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:

I have been playing SchoolRP for more than a year and I have been continuously playing ever since. I have not roleplayed a lot of different factions because I was unaware of forums and how it works. Applying for this role will help me improve my roleplaying skills.

Describe the ranking system of teachers:

- HD

↳ Meaning: Head of Department

↳ Description: The Head of Department is the highest rank achievable. They are responsible for managing and leading their departments. As a Head of Department, you must become a role model for the lower ranked department members. They make sure classes are being held correctly and that students are get the education they need.

- QT

↳ Meaning: Qualified Teacher

↳ Description: This is the second highest rank. Qualified teachers have enough experience to assist the NQT’s. They are familiar with the do’s and don'ts of teaching and how the school works in general.

- NQT

↳ Meaning: Newly Qualified Teacher

↳ Description: Newly qualified teachers are teachers who have just gotten hired and are new to the school faculty.

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.

In-game and out-of-game, the purpose of being a teacher is to help educate and benefit the learning education. As a teacher you have to be a role model towards your students and know how to manage a group of people. I believe that the way teachers learn academics also affects how the students remember their education. The income for teachers is about ¥450,000 when teaching 15 classes in a month. If they organized 10 classes, they would be receiving an extra ¥50,000. Teachers should be respectful and understanding towards their students. When teaching a lesson, the teacher should try getting the students to be involved and interactive. I believe that is a major part in engaging and connecting with the students. In their spare time, the teachers could use it to plan out their next classes and grade homework, tests, and classwork.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?:

Teachers are a major part of SchoolRP, it sets the whole system in the server and if it were to fall apart, the school would fail. When you are a teacher, you are automatically a role model, meaning people are looking up to you. The way you teach a lesson can affect the students' decision and opinion. Their roles include mentoring, teaching, and helping students. They are also used to help students grow as a mature person who is themselves and pursue their dreams.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:

I’m actually unaware of this, if I’m being quite honest. Although, I wouldn’t think it’d be hard to learn.

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is his plan for the future?

Leilani Kalili would be a tropical tan toned skin Hawaiian female, who’d stand at the height of 5’7. Her body would be fit, slim and curvy. She would have light brown eyes with long curly black hair. She would always be seen wearing fitness clothing and sunglasses. She’d also be seen wearing a different colored scrunchie everyday. She would also be seen holding her favorite smoothie, a strawberry and banana smoothie.

Leilani believes that everyone has their own uniqueness and interests. She can get extremely talkative and bubbly, trying to create connections with her students by bringing up what they had in school lunch. She’d have a very friendly attitude towards other workers and always asking if they want to go to work-out in their free time. Leilani would try to involve herself in different sports and events. She would always encourage her students to workout and drink smoothies.

Her plans for the future would be studying more of her majors and figure out the best way to help her students learn the best. She would look up the fun activities for her to do in classes. Outside of school, Leliani would try to find the love of her life and another passion she could start. As well as, hanging out with her friends and family.

Scenarios

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:

She would politely stop in front of them and ask why they were cursing loudly in the hallways. If they apologize about their mistake, she would tell them to at least tone down their language a bit. If the students do not listen, she’d give them a warning, threatening detention. If by then the students still wouldn’t listen, she’d simply give them detention.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?:

If no one in her class is listening, Leilani would calmly ask the students to quiet down, asking them to listen so they could finish class early and quickly. If the students remain to pay no attention to her, she’d make them do laps around the gym, preferably with no water breaks.

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?:

In the teacher’s lounge, Leilani would begin by making more smoothies then offer any other teachers in the lounge one. She’d take a look outside, leading on her while drinking her smoothie. She would be thinking about what activities she could do for her classes. She’d then go up to her teacher friends and ask how the class was, then she’d proceed about some drama going between the students around the school.

Provide at least 4 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me Adjusting her arms behind her neck, afterwards rapidly she'd extend them in different directions. Moving onto her legs, she’d be holding still doing quadriceps stretches. Pulling her leg back to her lower back and staying in the position for a few seconds. She’d eventually start running in place, trying to get her heart up and racing.

/me Loosening up her triceps in circular motions. She’d pull her arms up over her head and grab onto her left arm, beginning to hold for 30-60 seconds. Then she’d switch arms, repeating the stretch.

/me “Alright guys! Let’s first be silent for a second.” She’d stop talking to get the students’ attention. When the students finally decide to listen and remain silent, she continued.” First, we are going to learn how to play dodgeball!”

/me She’d grab her smoothie bottle from her desk, then began slowly walking around the room. Suddenly stopping to open her bottle and take a quick drink. Then continued walking, looking over at the students shoulders, trying to take a quick peek of their work.

Backstory

Leilani Kalili, was born on August 7th, 1994, in a small town in Hawaii. She lived there for quite a while, before moving to Karakura, Japan. Growing up, Leilani was raised by both of her parents, and grew up in a small household. Leilani was a good student, and was known to have a bright personality.

She did well in school, and had many friends growing up. Both of her parents worked full time jobs, but still had a lot of time for her. Despite her parents spending a lot of time with her, they never really seemed to appreciate Leilani’s hard work that she put a lot of time into. Whenever she would accomplish something, her parent’s initial reaction would not be the typical, excited, reaction. They would say okay and walk it off, as if nothing had happened. Even though she had parents that didn’t care about her accomplishments, Leilani had always wanted to study psychology in college, so she started to work towards her goal at a young age. She would learn the basics of psychology pretty often, in order to get better at it over time.

When moving to Karakura, Japan, Leilani did not know much Japanese at the time, nor had many friends, which left her worried. Even though this was the case for her, she felt very lucky that she had the opportunity to be able to attend Karakura highschool, and get a fresh start, since many people did not have this kind of opportunity.

During Leilani’s free time, she would try to find different hobbies that she was interested in. Nothing seemed to suit her for a while, until she discovered her love for sports. She admired the highschool Bobcats Volleyball and Cheer team for a long time, and eventually tried out and got on the team. Leilani hoped to make many memories while being on the team, and hoped to continue her life at Karakura, by attending the college, where she would be studying psychology and physical education.

When she finished college at the age of 22 and received a master and a bachelor degree. She began working at a fitness center for 3 years then became promoted to a fitness instructor. As she works as a fitness instructor for the next 2 years, she finds out what that her real passion is. Her dream was to become a P.E teacher at her school where she grew up, Karakura Academics.

In-Character Information

SECTION #1 - Personal Details

Full Name (First & Last only): Leilani Kalili

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss

Given Name(s): Leilani

Preferred Name: Leila

Age (Minimum is 27): 27

Religious Denomination: Polytheistic and Animistic

Marital Status: Single

Nationality: Hawaiian

Current Location: Karakura, Japan

SECTION #2 - Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years): N/A

Working Experience (# of years): 5 years

Academic Degree: Masters, Bachelors

Year of Graduation: 2018

Major(s): Physical Education, Physiology

Minors: Healthcare Management

Native Languages: English, Hawaiian

Other Languages: N/A

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: Yes, I have a TESOL Certificate.

Preferred Teaching Subject: Physical Education

Extra

Additional notes about your application: N/A

Do you have any questions?: N/A

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 337
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Accepted
Congratulations! You have been accepted for the position of P.E. Teacher at Karakura High School.

After carefully reading through your application, I have concluded that your application is up to par with the standards expected when reviewing Teachers applications. There are just a few steps left to obtain your role(s):

- Ensure that you’re in the Karakura Academics Discord.
- DM me via Discord to get your roles and permissions setup: @KimiNoUso#9999.

Users who are viewing this thread