mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied Koa__ Janitor app

BigKahunaKiro

Level 10
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?:
Koa__

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): SafelyInDanger#9124

How old are you? (Optional): 19

What is your time zone?: Central

Describe your activity on the server: Fairly active

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?): No

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Yes, I'm aware I can be demoted for inactivity.

School Employee Role you are applying for?: Janitor

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for: The role of a janitor is to keep the school grounds clean. Mopping, sweeping, and even shining windows. They keep the fields clean of trash and even keep the grass nice and cut for upcoming games.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I've been on SRP for around five years, so five years worth of RP. I've even worked as a school chef once before.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/school-chef-application.17268/ (ACCEPTED)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/koa__-age-change.38776/ (ACCEPTED)
What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
Adult

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:

My character will stay calm and collected, they will handle the situation by telling the student to calm down otherwise they will be reported to my higher up.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
My character will step in quickly, breaking the fight up and telling them to stop it. After soon breaking it up, he's to take them to a higher up and making sure a nurse visit is also ushered incase of any bad injuries that might have been caused during the fight.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
My character will try to put a stop to it, even if they do or do not stop it will be reported ASAP, as it's not responsible to endanger people in the surrounding area. Reassuring them that their in the wrong and this is not appropriate for any employee or staff to do something dangerous as they're actions. Also informing them it'd be best not to do it again as its the best advice to give in the heat of the moment.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
My character will be talking to their co-workers, and may have a bottle of water in their free time. He send a smile to each, with making small talk of asking about one's day, or what's they're daily plans. Just something simple to bypass a couple of minutes before getting back to work and possibly catching up with his friend Lenny.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me They'd push the janitorial cart down the hall, spot cleaning any trash he'd see on the floor.
/me They'd spray the disinfectant onto the empty desk, wiping it down with a cloth.
/me They first sweep the dust and dirt onto a pan before tossing it out into the nearest bin. They then take out their mop and begin to mop the floors until they're spotless, moving on to the next floors making sure they're also very clean.

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only):
Lenny Johnson
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr.
Preferred Name: Lenny

Age (Minimum is 25): 80
Religious Denomination: Christian
Marital Status: Single

Academic Degree: High School
Year of Graduation: 1970
Major(s): N/A
Minors: N/A

Nationality: Caucasian
Current Location: Japan
Native Languages: Russian
Other Languages: Portuguese

Backstory

Lenny Johnson was raised in Russia, he was married at the young age of 23. He'd often go to hang out with his best friend, Benny Lane, but sadly after the death of his wife he decided to move to America for a fresh start. He spent most of his youth in South America, and slowly picked up some slang such as “ain’t” and ended most things with “in’” (ex, “Youngin’ ” “Nothin” ect.) In his late 50’s he decided to move away from America and into Japan, with his best friend Benny and his wife. He’s quite social, and managed to get many connections very quickly. He’s almost always seen around people his age up until his 70’s when his friends moved on with their lives, aside from Benny, he’s seen around the youth he took in as his “grandkids” and helps them as much as he can. He is now 80 and is living his life to the fullest, he is a bit slow, but is healthy as ever and is very capable for his age.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
Lenny's motivation for joining KHS is to do something that he never has done, try something new. He is fully capable of being a janitor and can do it with ease. He works very well with others, and even gets excited about spending his time cleaning the school grounds of Karakura. With an inspiration of also seeing and making many friends, I'd say I rather look forward to seeing myself on the job. With Lenny being no were near the words of a slacker, he'd never say he'd find this un-motivational.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"): Yes, I worked as a school chef for awhile. It was a very simple yet hard working job so a janitor's job will meet very evenly with it's work ethics.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: I'm confident that I meet all the requirements for being a school Janitor, I've worked at the school before and did fine then, so I know I can do perfectly fine now. I can assure a clean school from head to toe. You can never catch me slacking, I'm not one counted as a lazy person. I take on my responsibilities and I look forward to be seen on the job. I reassure you, my confidence is high so I look forward to this job very much more then anything.

Extra
/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application: Thank you for viewing my application!
Do you have any questions?: No further questions.

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 338
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for applying, however, your School Employee application won't be accepted today.

- Unfortunately, there's no longer a position open for Janitor as another applicant has been chosen for this role. Nevertheless, thank you for taking the time to apply.

The School Employee faction has now reached its capacity (25)
If you wish to work within the school, I recommend applying for Teacher or Professor! Or wait until another spot opens up.

DM me on Discord if you have any questions regarding your application: @KimiNoUso#9999

Users who are viewing this thread