Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
Koala#1590​
How old are you? (Optional):
18 - Literally 19 Wednesday.​
What is your time zone?:
BST - Summer time​
GMT - Winter Time​
Describe your activity on the server:
Very active, There have been times where I've not been active. But that is due to college, and hospital because of personal issues.​
I am on up to 8-12 hours daily, switching with my alternative accounts.​
Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
Never have i been banned, My history upon bans are clean. I do hope to never be banned.​
Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
I completely acknowledge I will be demoted if I'm inactive however if I do become inactive I will be sure to inform the Employees Lead of my reason for inactivity.​
School Employee Role you are applying for?:​
Nurse​
In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
I am applying to switch from the Receptionist position over to a Nurses position because it is more suitable for me. I love helping people out and being able to heal wounds no matter mentally or physically. It has always been an ideal job for me as I do not want to sit at a desk all day, not being able to really help anyone. Being a Nurse will honestly help many students, and myself mentally.​
What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:​
Librarian Application | Accepted
(Choice was full, had to choose something else Aka receptionist)
French Application | Accepted
French Application #2 | Accepted
JSL Application | Accepted
French Application | Denied
What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
[36] Receptionist - KoalaRP​
[20] College - eunjiin​
[37] Adult - heiran_​

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/
During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
My character would begin trying to calm down the other, explaining how it would be nice if they stopped cursing at her. She’d then proceed to get them to leave the Nurses office kindly. If they continued to use harassment towards her she’d then send them to detention after school.
You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
She would immediately take action, stepping forward and getting the fight to stop. She’d then ask the two students what caused the fight, taking them both to the Nurses office. Helping one at a time if no other nurses were in the office. She’d then get both sides of the story and if needed they’d both be issued for detention after school.
Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
She would make sure to speak to the employee to let them know that it is not acceptable, and she will be reporting them to the SLT. Taking evidence along with her. She’d also attempt to stop the employee as much as she could.
When in the employee break room, how does your character act?:
She would usually get herself a cup of coffee, sit down for a few minutes to relax while drinking her coffee and talking to other employees if they’re in there with her. She’d then wash her coffee cup and put it away going back to work. Another thing she would do is grab her lunch and happily talk to other employees about their days etc.
Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:
/me she would look at the student, bringing them into the nurses room as she helped sit them down on the bed. She’d then search them for any injuries; carefully examining them as she scanned for their temperature.
/me She’d grab paper towels after helping the student onto the bed, dampening the paper towels as she handed them to the student. Walking back over to the supplies as she grabbed disinfectant wipes for skin and some bandages. She’d then bandage the student up, drying the area around the injury.
/me She’d carefully help the student into the office, checking for any injuries around the obvious wound. She’d then clean the area quickly, wrapping it in ace bandages. She’d then smile towards the student, helping them leave the office.
In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)
Full Name (First & Last only):

Cecillia Matsuzaki
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mrs
Preferred Name:
Matsuzaki
Age (Minimum is 25):
Religious Denomination:
N/A
Marital Status:
Married
Academic Degree:
Bachelor Degree
Year of Graduation:
Major(s):
Nursing and Psychology
Minors:
English Lit and Mathematics
Nationality:
Spanish
Current Location:
Karakura
Native Languages:
Japanese
Other Languages:
Spanish and JSL
Backstory
Cecillia Matsuzaki was born in Changwon, Korea. She grew up with her siblings and parents in a small neighbourhood. Her parents were always quite busy and not ever really around. She then moved to Tokyo with her siblings adapting to the new culture and the language. She would have quite the difficult time learning Japanese but wound up catching on fast. She adapted to cooking quickly, moving to Karakura with her family. She’d then happily begin cooking more and going to Karakura high school. As she grew she would love running on the beach in Karakura enjoying and spending her time there. While in high school she would always admire what the employee’s had been doing, especially the nurses. The whole time she studied she would always work towards working in the school system. Once she finished school she applied for a receptionist job at Karakura high school and got the job. She then decided she wanted to switch departments.
What is your motivation for changing departments?:
My motivation for changing departments is rather strong, as much as I’ve enjoyed being a receptionist for the last 8 months, I've wanted a new change and new experience. I want to be able to help students in need during school hours, when they become injured or require a nurse to speak to about something. Being a nurse is a dream of mine, I've always admired other nurses within the employee fraction and one day I hoped to join them myself.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
I currently work as a receptionist at KHS for the last 8 months. I’ve gained a lot of experience within the school environment. Although when I joined the School Faction as a Receptionist I had very little experience over the months I have grown to understand how to handle & Roleplay in certain situations.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I should be accepted over other applications because I Believe that I am a hard working individual with the ability to give myself and the people around me the best experience that can be offered. With my past experience in KHS I know what the students need. If I am accepted into the I can assure you that I will give 110% of what I have.

Extra
N/A
Additional notes about your application:
N/A
Do you have any questions?:
N/A

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
Accepted

It's not the most detailed application but for you already being an Employee and know how it works I'll let it pass. Ping me on Academics Discord to get started - mariav#6666

Users who are viewing this thread