R A C E |Hispanic
M A R I T I A L • S T A T U S |
L A N G U A G E S | Spanish, JSL, Japanese
S E X U A L I T Y | Straight
O C C U P A T I O N S | School

P H Y S I C A L • H E A L T H
Description
[GASHES]
- Had deep long cuts in his skin through several types of blades coming from many years, they looked faded and looked often taken care of frequently.

[TATTOOS]
- Had a snake and roses running down the front of his chest and next to it would lay the words inked into his skin "Vivir sin remordimietos" in English meaning "To live without regrets" and another tattoo close that said "Soy la dueña de mi destino" meaning "I am the master of my fate", all of this laid across his chest with another saying tattood on his neck in small ink "Sueña sin límites" meaning "Dream without limits"

[SCARS]
- Traveling down to Silvio's abdomen a large scar sat at a diagnol angle leading from corner to corner of his lower stomach.

[CARVINGS]
- N/A

[BODY]
- A lean, tender body, it seemed as if he would workout frquently taking good care of his physique and health. He had almost shiny skin and a single freckle underneath his eye. His body had many scars and gashes yet seeing farther then them would show his learning curves in life.

M E N T A L • H E A L T H
∞Description∞
- Would have little to no health issues and instead was very uplifting and positive on certain occasions as well as going out of his way to cheer his family.

[WIPS]

1683544233067.png
Personality Traits

[] + Positive Traits + []

Quick-Thinker, Sympathetic, Charming, Gregarious

[] - Negative Traits - []
Aloof, Jealous

[] • Other Traits • []
Calm, Inquisitive, Patient

Character Feats
∞Description∞

[WIP]

Physical Description
∞Description∞

Statistics

O V E R A L L: 101 / 130

S T R E N G T H – T E N
P E R C E P T I O N – E I G H T
E N D U R A N C E- T E N
C H A R I S M A - E I G H T
I N T E L L I G E N C E - N I N E
A G I L I T Y - E I G H T
L U C K - N I N E
H E A L T H - N I N E
M O R A L I T Y - S E V E N
P R I V I L E D G E - T H R E E
O B J E C T I V I T Y - E I G H T
S A N I T Y - S I X
S O C I A L - S I X

Fashion
∞Description∞
- Silvio wore formal clothes most of the time seen in a suit or tucked in buttoned shirt. On occasions you could see Silvio wearing a jacket or sweatpants almost as if he rolled out of bed in the morning and couldn't be bothered.

Character Voice / Mannerisms
∞Description∞

1683544244366.png

Non-Combat Skills
- Music, Silvio was a musician and enjoyed a slow toon every now and again and a quick relaxation playing an acoustic guitar in bed, reading a book, or cooking a homemade meal. Playing the piano or listening to a toon with one was also just simply one of his guilty pleasures in life.

Combat Skills
∞Description∞
- Never learned any fancy martial arts or fighting styles but instead street fought as a younger child leading up to his late teens where he learned while in prison as well how to fight and fend for himself using dirty street fighting tactics.

1683544253157.png

P A R E N T S

F A M I L Y

F R I E N D S

Background

∞Description∞
Silvio was a young Spanish kid born into a semi-rich, gang-affiliated family in Mexico City. When his family and their gang allies decided to move to Karakura, Japan, Silvio was excited about the opportunity to start anew. However, he was also ready to get started getting involved in the criminal activities of his family and their friends once again.
When they arrived in Karakura, Silvio quickly realized that things were different in Japan. He found it hard to fit in with the locals, especially since he didn't speak Japanese very well. Because of this he quickly became aggressive and was in fights almost everyday with adults even as a teen. He had moved with other members of the gang, and they welcomed him with open arms.

As Silvio began to spend more time with the gang members, he started to adopt a new Japanese name, Kobayashi. He was confused at first about the new name and was almost angry at how he was leaving his old life behind since he wasn’t done with what he had started. The gang also saw this as an opportunity which would make him higher in the ranks growing rapidly because of his anger and aggressiveness with the jobs he was given and the determination to complete them and protect gang territory.

Kobayashi started to get more involved in the gang's activities, running errands and carrying out small-time thefts, robberies and assaults. At first, it was exhilarating for him, and he felt like he was part of something bigger than himself. However, as time went on, he began to see the dark side of gang life. He witnessed the violence and brutality that came with their operations and saw a new side of his family, his father being a very known, high ranking member.

Kobayashi continued to work for the gang. However this took most of his school time and he was starting to fail because of this. He began taking his time to make money by stealing and scamming people then taking the time to study between breaks in school. As he delved deeper into the gang life Silvio was arrested for a murder for killing a rival gang member.Despite the gang’s effort to cover the crime and bribe officers he was convicted of the murder and would spend many years behind bars.

Kobayashi came out on good behavior many years later and was at the age of 20 where he started to distance himself from the gang, spending more time in the family aspect then running errands and instead held a high standing and less time involved in their activities.

Though he had just recently been released from prison Silvio would still decide to turn his life around. He began attending anger management classes and seeking therapy to help him manage his emotions. He also started volunteering at a local community center, where he worked with troubled youth who were going through similar struggles to his own.

He knew that he couldn't leave the gang entirely, but he also still held a love for all of his family that were still associated with it. He started to think about his future and what he wanted to do with his life. Despite the challenges he faced, he was determined to make a better life for himself, Kobayashi would get involved in the dating life and would have two beautiful children, as well as marry to a wonderful wife and kids.
This would later soon fall as of his absence, with time going on he left on buisness going back home and traveling without contact from his family. Out ofthe country he would be caught in a prediciment which led to a lengthy arrest time, with no number to reach his kids or wife he was left to sit before soon being released.

This caused his wife to move and divorce as well as later on re-marry because of his long absence of no return, Koba without knowledge of this would soon come back to his previous home after his trip and jail time, he was excited to be home and to see his wife and kids once more, knocking on the door several times to no response until an unfamiliar face opened the door, a blue hair, gray eye'd girl opening the door telling as the old owners had moved away. Koba filled with grief and sadness tried despertely to keep his composure, instead of overreacting Koba gave a bow and a nod to the female leaving his number before making his leave, his heart feeling as if it ripped into two and his life slowly crumbing to no meaning. Koba now lives single in mystery while spending time with his previous family.

Add on as time goes, still a WIP at this moment, feel free to take a read tho and jazz out. ALSO tips, feedback, constructive critism or wtv, feel free to tell me anything, I'd love to improve this since it's been a long little while.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread