N/A

Do you have any previous bans?:
I do not have any bans at all on School RP

What Country are you from?:
U.S.A

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your discord username?):
Yes, I do have a discord Himaku#6998

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:

Yes, I understand if I’m inactive I will be demoted back to my previous Rank in SRP

Describe your activity on the server & the forums?:
I kind of active on applications but most likely I would be on to apply for service dogs or languages. As for SRP itself I usually get on for 2-4 hours depending on the school but on the weekends I may stay up a little more just depending on what is happening but most likely I'm on SRP every day.

How long have you played SchoolRP for?:
I’ve been playing SRP ever since 2016 but I took a one-year break, I re-read the rules and learned myself back up.

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:

N/A

Current Role/Degree/Grade on SchoolRP?:
College Student [20]

Trivia

What is your motivation for becoming a Professor?:

My motivation for becoming a professor is to help students get the right ack knowledge, Such as learning medical stuff. I wanna help students work as the job of their dreams, in either the police force or EMS you would need to learn some type of medication. Even as a school employee nurse, you need to know a lot of medicine such as to wrap something, and deal with the situation correctly.

Do you have any experience in Roleplaying?:

Yes, I have a lot of experience in roleplaying, I roleplay on Minecraft and Roblox several times and still do both. Roleplay is the only thing that makes me excited so that’s why I take a big interest in huge RPS such as GangRP or on my old server I was an admin and I was a GMC of a big company.

What are the classroom logs and why is it important?:

Class logs are very important since they show the Dean that you have been on and working its proof of you doing your classes, and it’s one way to get your paycheck. Classroom logs are very important is because without them you wouldn’t get paid and there would be no physical proof of you doing your work.

As a Professor, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:

These are the rules that students have to heed by

- Respect ALL Staff and students

- All food or drinks are verboten unless permitted too
  • No electronic devices unless permitted​
  • Ask Questions​
  • Not domineering over other students​
  • Turn in your work on time!​
  • Be prepared​
  • Have a positive Attitude​
  • No Cursing​
  • Be patient​

Summarize your previous RP experience's (both in general and on SchoolRP):

My RP experience, in general, is FNAF RPS on Roblox they happen to be very detailed which can lead up to 2-4 paragraphs, In SRP I roleplay as a dog and they are the most detailed I have done in a long time, But overall both my roleplay experience’s end up being very detailed or long.

College-Professor Knowledge

Please show your knowledge of College-Professors. What are the tasks a College-Professor has to complete, What is a College-Professor's salary?

A professor’s task is to make sure all their students attend the following class that they have hosted, they also have to teach their students the additional subject they are in right now. As for the salary, the salary for 15 classes is 450.000 but if you have additional add on’s to the classes you will be able to make more. But professors have to also be cautious to take screenshots of them teaching every class they host.

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he/she look like? What makes him/her unique and different? What is his/her outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his/her personality like? What is his/her plan for the future?

Naoko Otto has long wavy dark blue hair following along with her eyes, she would have a baggy white shirt with a dark tan skirt along with black leggings underneath. Naoko would be 5’5 and have a serious facial expression. Naoko is somewhat special since she has Emotional Disturbance which means an inability to learn for a long period of time but she found a way around that and she started to learn slowly even if it took a while. Naoko is one to believe in everyone, If a student has a dream or passion to do something she will help them the best she can and try to help them succeed.
Going on with teachers she’s the same way she believes that everyone can be who they want to be if they believe and try hard to get to success and some teachers may feel the same as students but she is always there to try to put a smile on ones face. Naoko is a sweetheart she may be quiet too but overall she is sweet but sometimes can be serious if it comes to a situation that she has to act that way. Naoko doesn’t have much of a plain right now but she is hoping to make a lot of kids in the future succeed and be happy, Naoko isn’t looking for a marriage or kids unless she finds the right person that she knows is gonna stick by her side and stand there helping her and supporting her.

Scenarios

You find a group of sport-team members screaming and shouting in the halls, What do you do?

I would kindly ask them to please stop being disruptive as there are other students trying to learn. If they continue this behavior I would ask them once more to stop but in a more stern and cold manner, if it still continues I will kick them out of the classroom. Once they are outside of the classroom if they still continue to cause a distraction I would promptly take them to a higher-up(depending on who is online).

A College-Student is disturbing the class and won’t listen to a word you’re saying, What do you do?
I'd calmly approach them, I would ask them why they were yelling and screaming in the halls. After doing so I would ask for them to please stop yelling in the halls and to remind them that they are also representing the school, so they should not be acting out in any type of way. They need to be respectful towards everyone around them. If the students will not stop with their behavior I would tell them that if they don't knock it off that they would be getting detention or a worse punishment depending on the circumstances.

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:
/me
&2&l ‘Okay kids today we are watching a film ‘ she would take out her laptop back place it on the right side of the table hooking it up to a monitor for all the kids to see, she would then play a video.

/me &2&lshe would take out a new thing of posters and post them everywhere in the room, as she finished she grabbed brand new sharped pencils placing them on every desk.

/me &2&l she would smile at the students coming in waving at them as she did so she ensured that everyone was in their seats and make sure there aren’t latecomers, she would then enter the classroom with a positive attitude.

/me &2&lshe would grab a Clorox wipe putting one on each desk then she would go around moving the wipes up and down sanitizing them for the next class that would come in.

/me &2&l she would begin to look around for any trash or items on the floor, she would then see some trash walking over to the back desk, she would grab the trash picking it up and throwing it in the trash can, she then would go to her unseat papers and pick them up properly making the stand up straight.

Backstory

Naoko was born on August 8th in Russia. When she was a baby she got abandoned on the streets she was alone for a while, but someone took her in and it was the adoption center, after many months passed by she didn’t get adopted. But one day a mother of one came in through the doors and changed Naoko’s life that person was Irina Otto, later that day Irina treated Naoko like she was her blood daughter Naoko was very happy and seemed to be extremely excited about a new life with a new mom.
In Naoko’s teen years she had to move to Karakura, Japan and she had to restart a life once again and the move was due to her mother getting a new job. Irina enrolled Naoko in Karakura high, on Naoko’s first day Irina took her to school and once Naoko found out about her mother’s new job she felt more warmed up on moving and moving schools, she began to like her life in Karakura high and Japan, Naoko started to look into medical and nursing more when she had a few months of developing to her new home, she took a lot of interest that she started to apply for college to get a degree of nursing and medical, she promised herself and her mom that she would be successfully
After getting accepted into a college she worked to her limit she pushed herself past her limits and tried her hardest, she attends all of her classes even the medical nursing ones, her dream was to become a professor since one of her professors told her something she never forgot so now she looks up to professors, she prays every night hoping to finish college and try to be her dream, after several years of hard work she finally got a degree… and here she is today, attempting to apply for the professor position as she is hoping she will get in.

In-Character Information

(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name:

Naoko ‘Nao’ Otto

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):

Miss

Given Name(s):

Naoko

Preferred Name:

Miss Nao

Female

Religious Denomination:

Christianity

Marital Status:

Single

Nationality:

Russian

Current Location:

Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years):1

Working Experience (# of years): 2

Academic Degree:

Masters Degree

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):

Math, Science, Medical

Minors:

History, English arts

Native Languages:

English

Other Languages:

Russian, Spanish, and Japanese

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?:

Yes, I do.

Preferred Teaching Subject:

Medical

Extra

Additional notes about your application (if any):
I do not have any questions I just hope you enjoy reading this, there may be some errors.​

Do you have any questions?: No I do not!

Last edited:

Alcidies

Level 133
Alcidies
Alcidies
Rich
DENIED

- Your overall responses about motivation and information about Professor was rather unimpressive, You should focus more on why you want the role and putting effort into teaching players

Users who are viewing this thread