No bans at all!

What Country are you from?:

United States of America

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your discord username?):

haydenn#6998

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:

Yes, I do understand

Describe your activity on the server & the forums?:

I am considerably active on the server and forums. I'm usually on the forums for a decent amount daily, but on the server, I most likely spend most of my day there depending on the day since I am still in school. During my free time aside from school, I spend my hours on SRP. But, I’m moderately active on both the server and forum.

How long have you played SchoolRP for?:

I have played SchoolRP for about 5-4 years.

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:
N/A

Current Role/Degree/Grade on SchoolRP?:

College Student

Degree: Bachelors and Masters

Trivia

What is your motivation for becoming a Professor?:

My motivation for becoming a professor is to help students achieve their dreams. I want to see the pupils in my classes grow and learn from what I teach, so they get good-paying jobs in the far future. I want to prepare and exercise a wide variety of topics for students, specifically in Law & Justice. Students should know and learn about the law and the jobs they can possess when pursuing this major! As a professor, I would like to influence students for future generations and pass down my knowledge so they know more about the world in this specific area. I also want to make it fun and a safe environment for those to learn, observe and accomplish!

Do you have any experience in Roleplaying?:

Yes, I have a lot of roleplaying experience.

What are the classroom logs and why is it important?:

Class logs are essential for a professor or teacher to earn their check. They have to submit a screenshot of their class they had hosted for that day and write about what they did during that session. Once done, they will have to send in the college log, area permitting time, date, and a summary of what the students are learning. Class logs are significant because it’s one way to get your check, and so the dean will see that you have done the required amount of classes. When the dean has seen that you have done the required amount of sessions at the end of the month, they will give you your paycheck.

As a Professor, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:

As a college professor, my strict rules are:

• No technology in class unless permitted too​
  • respect all Faculty members​
  • No food or drinks in class​
  • Turn in your work on time if homework is delivered out​
  • Always participate​
  • Respect other students​
  • Have a positive attitude​
  • No inappropriate language​
  • Be patient​

Summarize your previous RP experience's (both in general and on SchoolRP):

M
y previous roleplay experience roleplay is healing a dog in SRP with a medical kit and roleplaying as a serious college student. When I do roleplay in SRP I do add a lot of detail. Sometimes, my detailing may end up taking two whole paragraphs. My other roleplaying, in general, is in Roblox. I have done many serious roleplays, such as being a teacher in Roblox. I have also done detailed roleplay in Roblox depending on the role that has been provided to me.

College-Professor Knowledge

Please show your knowledge of College-Professors. What are the tasks a College-Professor has to complete? What is a College-Professor's salary?

A college professor is someone who teaches at a College/University level. This title is earned by going through your Master's degree to become an assistant professor, associate professor, and then onto a fully qualified professor to teach. A college professor's task is to host fifteen classes every month. When getting their paycheck at the end of the month after completing their classes, they will receive a salary of 450,000 ¥ adding extra classes can make your paycheck have an increased salary such as having twenty-five classes each month may get you 500,000 ¥. It varies on how many classes you host. If you do not host any classes you won’t receive a salary at the end of the month and will get warned for the absence of activity.

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he/she look like? What makes him/her unique and different? What is his/her outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his/her personality like? What is his/her plan for the future?

Haruna would have emerald green eyes, as she would be seen at the height of 5’9, she would have long blonde hair that would only reach to her shoulders, she would have a white shirt on covering it would be a ruby-Scarlet color dress.

Haruna is somewhat different from other citizens, she acts very excitedly off and on school grounds towards everyone, she would always have everyone a confident smile, and reassuring them they felt safe near her.

Haruna makes sure every student feels safe and reassures them that they will make it to adulthood with a successful job, she gives students a positive attitude and reassures them that they know they will make it to graduation.

Haruna has the same outlook that she has on students is the same on teachers, but she still gives them a positive attitude and makes them feel like they can communicate to her whenever they need help or may need someone to talk to. She looks up to some of the teachers because she feels like they are almost like her.

Haruna’s personality is very positive. She rarely has negative attitudes towards others. She is a sweetheart, but she will become more stern and solemn if she needs to be serious. She will make sure she would have that situation under control.

Haruna plans to be a professor, seeing all her students graduate from school. Haruna's outside plans are to get married and have kids. She wants to go to the school she teachers at and see them grow up. But at the age of 65, she wants to retire as a professor and live the remainder of her life.

Scenarios

You find a group of sport-team members screaming and shouting in the halls, What do you do?

Firstly, she would go to the students in an appropriate manner, asking them to quiet down. If they refuse to do so, I will give them a second warning. Once again, if they don't apply with the following directions, I would inform the Dean about it and supply them with detention. If they do not stop or show up to detention, I would go to the Dean and notify them about the student and converse about further punishment for that specific student.

A College-Student is disturbing the class and won’t listen to a word you’re saying, What do you do?

I would walk out and look at the student with a solemn face, as she would respectfully ask the student to compose themselves. If they do not utilize the directions given, she would go to the student and provide them with a warning. After that, if they don't apply with the first warning, she would give them a second one. If they're still not behaving, she would give the person detention after school and inform the Dean about it. If the student ignores me, I would take that student to the dean's office and have a further punishment applied.

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me
Good afternoon!’ She would bow her head towards the students that strolled into the classroom. After they had entered the classroom she would shift into a proper posture, a pleasant smile spread across her face as she patiently waited for more students to show up.

/me
She would wave politely to the scholars wandering outside of her classroom. A delightful smile tugged across the edges of her lips as she bowed farewell to her pupils. 'Have a wonderful rest of your day!'

/me s
he would clasp her hands together a few times to catch her pupil's attention from the distractions that surround the classroom, speaking to them with a rather upbeat and enthusiastic tone. ‘Okay, class! Pull out a notebook and be ready to take notes!”

/me
a serious and stern look flooded over Haruna's expression as she witnessed the students becoming disruptive and noisy as she was in the middle of her lesson. She articulated in a sharp yet solemn tone to the disciples that were displayed in front of her. ‘Okay, class! Quiet down!’

/me
she would move towards her desk grasping the "Law and Justice: Introduction 0.1" notes, placing the books in her arms securely, and gingerly distributing them out to her disciples awaiting for the books. ‘Today we’ll be looking at basic definitions and branches of the law and how it affects regular citizens like us!’

Backstory

Haruna ‘Haru’ Roian, Haruna was born in Chekalin, Russia. She wasn’t born into a very wealthy family, her father and mother were alcoholics and didn’t care much for Haruna. When Haruna would go to school she would constantly be picked on because her parents didn’t have much money and they were raging alcoholics. As Haruna got older, her father began to get more and more abusive towards Haruna. He would constantly threaten her, and use horrible language towards her. When Haruna turned 12 her father finally did what she had feared most, he finally got mad enough to where he beat her with an empty beer bottle. He was so angry and frustrated because his own wife, was cheating on him. So, he decided to take his anger out on the second best thing. His only daughter, who resembles his cheating wife almost perfectly. Every day, he would beat her. She would go to school with bruises on her body. Along with scars. Just so that she would get picked on even more by the most popular girls in the school. They made Haruna’s life miserable. They would harass her, and bully her everyday since grade school. When Haruna was around 16-17 years old, her grandparents from her mother’s side came over to visit. Since they hadn’t seen Haruna in quite a few years. They were mortified to see how Haruna was being treated and seeing the state she was in. So, one day Haruna's grandmother called the police on Haruna’s father, for domestic violence. Haruna’s grandmother and grandfather were trusted to take care of Haruna until she finished school and was ready to go out on her own. When Haruna finished high school, she wanted to go to college, she wanted to explore the world. She mainly wanted to see Japan and all it’s wonders. She would see many books, magazines, and photos. She would always look at them in awe, admiring the beauty of the nature there. She had decided that she wanted to move to Japan and take her college classes there, she wanted to explore a new and vast place. Her grandparents have never been more proud of Haruna. They helped her get enough money for her move to Japan. They bid her farewell and for a safe trip. A few years later Haruna is now living in Karakura Japan and she graduated college with a master’s degree in different departments. Haruna was finally happy with her life and is now ready to move on to the next step. She is now looking for a job as a professor at the local school in Kakura. She is hoping to make a new start and to explore and try something new.

In-Character Information

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name:

Haruna ‘Haru’ Roian

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):

Miss, Haruna

Given Name(s):

Haruna

Preferred Name:

Haru

Female

Religious Denomination:

Catholicism

Marital Status:

Single

Nationality:

Russian

Current Location:

Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years):

Working Experience (# of years):

Academic Degree:

Bachelor’s degree

Year of Graduation:

High School Graduation: 2009

Bachelor’s Degree: 2013

Master’s Degree: 2015

Major(s):

Criminology and Criminal Justice

Minors:

English and Psychology

Native Languages:

Japanese, English

Other Languages:

Russian, Spanish

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?:

Yes, I do

Preferred Teaching Subject:

Law and Justice

Extra

Additional notes about your application (if any):

I
have no questions! But I hope you have a fun time reading my application!

Do you have any questions?:
No questions!​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread