I have no bans at all on this account.

What country are you from?:
U.S.A

Do you have Discord?:

Kamzou#2039

How long have you played the server for?:
I have played this server ever since 2015

List your current and past applications:

https://schoolrp.net/threads/accepted-college-professor-application-kokirp.28681/

[Accepted] I quit this job.

What is your motivation for applying?:
Well, I want to try new roleplay I want to look into the hospital side since I was a college professor im looking into different sides of rp, I im really into detailrp I always like finding a rp to detailrp i can be the most DETAILED rper if i need too

What do you know about medical practice?:
I know basic first aid and I also know how to suture a wound. I’m aware that there are many different specialties doctors can go into (eg. Trauma, Cardiology, Neurology). I know only doctors are allowed to prescribe certain medication and Nurses cannot. Doctors are also supposed to treat all patients without regard for their race, religion, beliefs, gender, and sexuality. Doctors also diagnose and treat diseases and injuries, they also have to respect the wishes of their patients. Other than that I don’t know much but, I’m always willing to take steps to learn about medical practice and what to do for it.

What are the basic color codes in a medical emergency and hospital?:

Code Blue:
There is a Medical Emergency in Hospital

Code Red:
There is Fire or Smoke in Hospital (Could be activated if anyone sees or smells smoke or flames)

Code Black:
Bomb Threat

Code Pink:
Child abduction

Code Orange:
Hazardous material leak or spill

Code Silver:
Active shooter

Code Violet:
Violent/Combative Individual

Code Yellow:
A disaster occurred.

Code Brown:
Severe weather issues.

Code White:
A mandatory hospital evacuation. (Can be specific floors only)

Code Green:
Emergency operation plan activation.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes I do know that if im inactive for a long period of time I can be demoted.

Are you aware each position has a minimum age limit? (N: 23, D: 25, S: 28)*

Yes, I am awake that each position have a minimum age limit!

In-Character (IC) Section:

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE
How is your character during and off the job?
During the job Kamzou is a very serious male, he takes his job very serious even though he is a quiet male he can be quiet loud during work, off of work Kamzou is very unsocial he likes to keep distance from others, whom he doesn't know or people who act strange

What do they look like?
Kamzou is a white male he has black hair and a black entire suit he also has black eyes {Loves the color black} his hair would be a couple inches long.

Do they have any mental or physical illnesses?
Kamzou has a phobia called Autophobia {If unknown about what it is, its a Phobia of being alone which can cause anxiety attacks}

What makes your character unique?
Kamzou seems like the talkative type but really isn't he acts childish out of work but still mature not to hurt himself he is the wander of wonders you never know what he does next or thinks.

In Japan a male was born his name was Kamzou “Zou” Shin he was a average boy as he grew up he had a normal life, as he lived to have his long time dream of being a college professor he also had a back up job being a hospital staff, he was very happy with his decisions of picking the two jobs but once he grew up to the age 20 he applied for being a college professor it was accepted! But he also wanted to do hospital staff more, and since so many people are in the school he felt like he should quit, but after the first month (ooc month) he decided to quit and apply for hospital staff as he worked hard and went back into college to learn he decided to apply for it till this day he is waiting.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name:
Kamzou “Zou” D. Shin

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr.

Given Name(s):
Kamzou

Preferred Name:
Zou

Religious Denomination:

Judaism

Marital Status: