mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied KotaroSempaii Shop Application (Joyoung)

Player Information

What is your Minecraft username?: KotaroSempaii

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): KomiKo#4850

How old are you? (Optional): 17

What is your time zone?: Eastern

Describe your activity on the server: Almost everyday without fail.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?): No

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Yes

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server: N/A

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're in college, specify your degree level): 12th Grade

Shop Information

What shop are you applying for?: Joyoung

Why do you want to become a Shopkeeper?: I think it would be interesting character wise and it would be a good way to make money! I also really want to make a nice cafe for people to just relax.

What do you plan to do with your shop, and what makes it unique?: I plan to make a maid café for people to be able have fun and relax. I've always liked the idea of running a maid café, it would be cute and a bit of a break from a boring old school life or work life. In game I would be sure to be ACTIVE to get good servers, to get good food, and I'd interact well with my customers and would make sure they leave the café happy and satisfied.
Later events will be planned if we get the shop :).

What will you sell in your shop?: we plan to sell food, pastries, candies, coffees, teas, sodas, and more!

How many employees do you plan to have?: I already have a few people in mind that I KNOW would work whenever they needed to, so maybe 5-8 people or more since it is a maid café and would need quite a few people in a few different positions.

flowersak

Level 120
flowersak
flowersak
Rich+
Denied

Thank you for applying for the role of Shopkeeper! Your application is too short compared to other applicants. You are welcome to reapply in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread