GuacSanwich
Rich+
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

GuacRP

Previous bans:
No bans. Couple of warns

Describe your activity on the server:
Usually 9-10. I usually get on at 3pm with the occasional hop off every now and then.

Which timezone are you in?
BST

Do you have Discord? If so, what is your tag
Guacomole#6829

Do you have a microphone [Required]:
Yes I do

List your current and past applications:
My previous applications are as follows:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl-application.39116/ - JSL APP #1
https://schoolrp.net/threads/italian-language-application.37472/ - ITALIAN APP #1
https://schoolrp.net/threads/italian-language-application.37415/ - ITALIAN APP #2
https://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl-language-application.36463/ - JSL #2
https://schoolrp.net/threads/spanish-application.30970/ - SPANISH APP

What is your motivation for applying?:
My motivation for applying is because I always wondered what it would be like to be the KPD. I have been a gangrper for most of my SRP life so I would like to try out something new therefore I would like to become a KPD Officer. I feel like being a part of the KPD will make my SRP experience a lot more fun and I can see what its like to be on the other side. Being a KPD officer does sound a lot of fun and hopefully I can make a lot of new friends through it. Being a gangrper was incredibly tiring and overwhelming with all the oocly situations you have to deal with. Therefore I would like to see if the KPD side of things is much more enjoyable and not as overwhelming. Overall the reason of me wanting to be KPD is because I wanna try something new. Even before my gangrp experience I always wanted to see what being an officer was like therefore I decided to take the opportunity and apply for the KPD!

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?
Yes I do.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
My knowledge is as follows:
Patrolling officers must always travel in pairs. Others it is unsafe.
Say a officer manhunt is happening. All KPD Officers must put on swat attire and add their nicknames to their RPname. A manhunt cannot occur with less then five KPD officers on. There will also most likely be a few KPD officers watching cameras so they can watch the streets in order to see the target, if seen will most likely radio the searching officers updating them on the targets locations.
If a person is seen wearing a mask. They must patted down for safety measures.
If you have seen someone openly carrying a weapon you must attempt to either taze the person or open fire at the mans legs or arms.
Being patted down with any illegal items such a smoke and drinking alcohol under the age of 20 will result in a fine.
If see carrying any major or minor weapons you will be arrested for possession of weaponry and depending on the weapon be told your bail and how long you have until you can be bailed.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
Police work is upmost important to SRP in order to make sure no gangrpers can do what they want without punishment. It is also realistic in real life which is what SRP is trying to be. Without KPD there would be utter chaos roaming the streets of Karakura with gangrpers killing anyone anywhere. Also the KPD icly is a sign of hope to Karakura, a sign of justice. Many people do rely on the KPD to help them so therefore KPD has a huge responsibility and so far have handled it amazingly icly and oocly. They always take their best safety measures in order to protect the people of Karakura making sure no one gets hurt. Ensuring that criminal activity is low and any criminal activity seen shall be punished. They overall make Karakura a better place for the people that live in the town. Overall having the support of their co-workers and the people of Karakura, the KPD has been able to clean up the streets of any criminal activity and will hopefully keep doing so for the far far future. KPD has always put the lives of civilians first, even above their own therefore should be seen by the people of Karakura and appreciated for all their hard work and putting their lifes over others.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yes I do

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
Yes I do

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorised to attend or you will be punished?
Yes I do

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Yes I do.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique?

She'd be a female standing at 5'8 with dark red hair. Having a rather upright posture and good skin indicating she does of course take care of herself. She would have a rather welcoming face like she can be approached easily without any worries. She would always seem rather calm but able to get a hold of a situation if needed. Her voice would be rather high-pitched but always attempted to speak politely. She'd always seem full of energy ready for the day and always ended the day joyously. The female would always assess the situation before stepping into it to with a solution in mind. Whether it would be a regular day-to-day fight or possibly an attempted murder. She never likes to go in without a plan. Therefore she never does. Moi is unique because of her welcoming personality. She does not care who you are, what you look like and how you act she will always attempt to act professional and polite. Always attempting to make herself look presentable and keep her health in check.

What they're like on and off the job?
Moi off the job still remains her kindness but seemed more relaxed and less stressed. She always does her best to be kind to others no matter who they are but on the job she has rules to follow, therefore she cannot be as linear as she can with the people that approach her. Moi on the job always seems excited and ready but throughout the day you can slowly see that her stress is slightly rising. Off the job she is much more calmer, relaxed whereas on the job she may get a bit aggressive but always still tried to be friendly. On patrols she'd attempt to be the kindest she can to the people of Karakura, greeting them and trying to make talk with them. However, this doesn't mean she has her guard down as being a police officer is a risky job, she'd always make sure she is on alert and ready for anything. She'd do her best to hide it but she always made sure she was scanning the surroundings at all time. Making sure no danger can befall her or anyone else.

Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?
Moi was always loved by her co-workers and always loved hers. She'd always come into work with a bright smile and a positive attitude and would always be as polite as she can towards her co-workers and friends. Moi does her best to keep up her polite attitude throughout the day trying her best not to have any problems with anyone. But say a situation does get out of hand between two co-workers, she would always have the best approach to stop it without being biased at all. She hopes that she can be most helpful on situations like patrols or investigations and made sure to always either stick with her partner and listen to her superiors. Moi doesn't have many plans if she decides to quit working at the KPD. She aims to climb up the KPD ranks until she reaches a suitable position where she can still contribute to the KPD.

BACKSTORY
(Make sure this biography/lore has 100+ words.)

Moi was always a bright child, always went to school with a smile on her face no matter what. She was regularly loved amongst her classmates and teachers as she was always the kindest as she can be. Growing up she never really took time out of her life to go have fun with others like most people did. Instead she simply stayed at home and studied all she can in case there was an exam that she either forgot or didn't prepare for. Therefore her childhood was more work then play. Moi was raised by Hiroshi Taikawa and Touma Taikawa whom were very loving and supportive but always struggled with money problems. Her parents didn't have the best jobs. Her dad was a Mechanic and her mother worked in a care home with both very little pay. Moi was born and raised in Tokyo but moved to Karakura when she was 14. This was a big change for Moi because she had to abandon everyone she knew in Tokyo, all her friends, her neighbours and others. This made Moi quiet for a while whilst adjusting to living in the new and strange town of Karakura. However, over time she finally started getting used to Karakura. Making new friends in school and acing all of her classes up from grade 9 to college. She always wanted to be a police officer, sometimes even making some of her friends when she was a kid to play Cops and Robbers and would always be the cop. Was pretty good at it too.
However, one day whilst she was walking home with her friends. 3 masked men showed up in front them stopping them in their path. Three more appeared behind them and 1 of them had a pocket knife in his hand, holding it like he was ready to use it. Moi and her three friends were taken into an ally way. They threw Moi to one side and forced her to watch her friends get beaten to a pulp. One after showing some struggled was stabbed by one of them, causing a massive pool of blood to form around them before walking up to Moi, kneeling down and pressing the knife against her cheek, causing her blood and her friends blood to collide and merge before they laughed at her. The masked men would leave Moi and her other friend in the ally way. They both stared at the passed out girl in shock even after the police arrived. She was well treated by the police but still couldn't stop thinking about her friend and the pool of blood around them. The knife being pressed against her face and the masked men walking away. She still can't.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:

Moi Taikawa

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Miss Taikawa

Given Name(s):
Moi Taikawa

Preferred Name:
Moi

IC Phone number:
723-306-298

Religious Denomination:
Non-Religious

Marital Status:
Single, Not married

Nationality:
Japanese

Current Location:
Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of training:

Five Years

Working Experience:
Has some sort of job experience, but not much as she only wanted to join the KPD. Nothing else interested her

Academic Degree:
Masters

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Criminal Justice, Sociology

Minor(s):
Criminology

Native Languages:
Japanese

Other Languages:
JSL, Italian

Last edited:

ryabh

Level 102
ryabh
ryabh
Notable
Accepted
-
Please check your discord DMs regarding instructions on what do next. Congratulations​

Users who are viewing this thread