Level 9
KARAKURA POLICE DEPARTMENT POLICE OFFICER APPLICATION

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

SlaveSteff

Previous bans:
None

Describe your activity on the server:
I'm on whenever I can be online, if it was a scale from 1-10 it would be a 6-7, I'm on whenever I can be online, either if its me AFK or hanging out with friends.

Which timezone are you in?
UCT

Do you have Discord? If so, what is your tag?
Vipex#1730

Do you have a microphone:
Yes, I do have a microphone on discord.

List your current and past applications:

ACCEPTED

Language APP | SchoolRP
Gaelic app | SchoolRP
Russian Application | SchoolRP

DENIED
Russian Application- OhSpamF | SchoolRP
Denied - DarkVipex’s tutor app | SchoolRP
Denied - Private Tutor Application | SchoolRP
Denied - Care taker | SchoolRP
Denied - Caretaker application | SchoolRP
Russian Application | SchoolRP

What is your motivation for applying?:
I recently had a lot of time on my hands, meaning I have more and more time to be on SRP, and my school year is also coming to an end, I'll be able to be on alot more during the summer as well. I've also been seeing a lot of KPD online. I've also been trying my best to get a role in the server to see it from another point of view once again, and then also seeing how gangrp is on the inside, I want to see how it is for the people who, take a stop to gangrp'ers through arresting their characters, mattering on what they have done. And then also going along with being an EMS before, it also goes into how much KPD does, seeing what happens with the KPD, on the hand of the majors; finding out what happened, after the EMS did what they can do. Or seeing what happens to those calls to the KPD, seeing what happened or the end product of such.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?
I do, and I'm open to learn more about such.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
KPD, or any kind of police work, it goes along with taking care of searching apartments for weapons that are illegal, responding to calls that are needed to be taken care of, as well as taking care of other KPD/police members. They also go along with keeping all the citizens safe, getting rid of the criminals and trying their best to make sure that the city doesn't go into gang chaos.

Ranks of the KPD;

Commissioner
They are responsible to reviewing applications, watching the police force and leading the entire police force. They typically monitor the other officers at the station but also tend to help out with things at times if they are not that busy. They are also required to be hard on the officers yet friendly and are forced to ensure everyone maintains a orderly fashion.

Police Captain
This is the rank that over sees training typically, other ranks as well but also mostly helping the Commissioner with anything they may need help with as well. They are also required to main an orderly fashion as best as they can, they can also be in control of police divisions within the police station.

Police Lieutenant
This role in the police force typically works the same as the lower-level officers but oversee but they can help out with cases, patrols, etc for basically any ranking in the department and once again are required to maintain and orderly fashion with anything they do on most occasions, currently they are trainers as well within the police department.

Police Detective Superintendent
This rank is there to monitor and look at job performance and report back to the commissioner, they are also able to help out with any case they may wish but also ensuring the others are following both the rules of the police department and the laws, currently within the police force they are trainers as well.

Police Detective Chief Inspector
This role is in charge of looking at actives for the police force, helping with incidents and such, they are required as well to maintain a orderly fashion as well as currently as some are trainers for the current police force.

Police Detective Inspector
This role is responsible for doing reports, patrols and sometimes arrests/raids in the police department, they are under the unit of "Criminal Investigation" which was listed in this application, they are required to maintain and orderly fashion, currently they are also trainers within the police department.

Police Sergeant
This role plans, reviews and watches the work of others within the police force and typically evaluates the work of others as well, they are also required to maintain and orderly fashion as well as currently they are trainers within the police force.

Police Detective Constable
This rank typically is required to attend court cases whenever they are needed, they are required to maintain an orderly fashion as well as currently trainers within the police force.

Police Corporal
This job is responsible for overseeing trainings, actives, etc within the police force, they are also typically trainers on the police force. They are required to maintain an orderly fashion, currently they are trainers within the police force.

Patrol Officer
This is the rank that is right above cadet, once a cadet gets through that phase of the force they will rank up to patrol officer which has not exactly the same roles as before, they typically are allowed to patrol on their own if I am not mistaken but they are also still under watchful eye of the higher ups, they are required to maintain an orderly fashion.

Police Cadet
This is the rank once you get accepted into the police force you will be set as for the time being, this is the period where you are mostly training to prepare for the possible higher ranks, if I am not mistaken this role cannot leave the police station without a higher up, they are required to maintain an orderly fashion.

What I listed isn't exact for any of these for the actual police department, but this is what I know about each role very well both inside and outside the server.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
If there weren't police on SRP, people would be losing characters more often than normal, as well their wont always is that fear or thinking of "oh I did this crime, now I may have to deal with the time of this character being put into jail", there would also be way-way more people going into jail, and not being able to use a character they may love playing as it gives them that boundary.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yes, I do acknowledge that, and I completely agree with it.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
I am 100% agreeing with being dedicated to the role I am applying for.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorised to attend or you will be punished?
As long as I am not busy oocly, or I am AFK while the training is happening, I'll be happy to attend.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Of course, dealing with IC harassment is something that you are almost signing up for going with situations that happen during events.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique?

In front of you, was a 6'3 boy of English-Italian descent. He had blonde hair, blue eyes, and a fairly handsome face. He seemed to smell of Sicilian lime, and looked rather composed.

How does your character act in a professional/casual situation?
Both on and off the job he is serious looking but both times he is caring but doesn’t show much emotion. On the job, he doesn’t mind any attention to his family as he is typically busy and knows his boundaries. On the other hand, when he is off the job, he does pay attention to his family and friends as he is not busy but still doesn’t show much emotion even during this time.

What is their outlook on the idea of co-workers & teamwork?
He has a very positive outlook on his co-workers as he cares for them deeply even though he doesn’t show it often. His plans for the future involve hopefully becoming someone that the citizens of Karakura can count on to help them out in any sort of time-in-need and hopes someday he can possibly be someone everyone looks up to.

Do you see yourself as a leader or a follower? Why?
No, I don't have the right talents and leadership.

BACKSTORY
(Make sure this biography/lore has 100+ words.)

Caeralius was born in Italy. His parents were both working at the time, his father being a lawyer and his mother being in law enforcement. His father stayed home with him while he was a toddler. Having the curiosity that most toddlers possess, he’d ask where his mother is, usually with his father telling him that his mother was ‘taking care of bad guys’. Of course, they weren’t your average superhero villain, which is what a young Caeralius thought. He often asked his mother what type of bad guys she was taking care of. She’d often make up stories about her “fighting” them and bringing justice to the city while doing so.

As he got older, he learned that his mother was a police officer. Curious about what police did, he would do his own research and ask his mother questions about how it was like to work in law enforcement. He found what his mother did was extremely brave, and he often looked up to her. She was the motivation for him to do well in school and protect his little sister. He wanted to be just like his mother, capturing criminals and making sure the city and its citizens were safe. His mother often encouraged him to try his best and her encouragement only pushed him forward.

Unfortunately, when he was 16, his mother passed away while she protected him from a shooter. Their family was devastated yet thankful for her sacrificing herself to protect her own son. However, he was now determined to get through school with his father's help. He wanted to work in law enforcement, motivated not only to finish the legacy his mother couldn’t finish but to protect the city from criminals, like the one that took the life of his mother. He wanted to make not only his family proud but do what he knew would make his mother proud.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:

Caeralius R. Visconti

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr

Given Name(s):
Caer

Preferred Name:
Caer

Character's gender & pronouns:

Male and he/him.

Character's Academic Background
(Grade-12/Bachelors/Masters/PhD):

Still in grade 12.

SECTION 2: GENERAL KNOWLEDGE

Can you legally own a pocket knife in Karakura?

No, you cannot legally own a pocketknife in Karakura as it counts as a charge for possession of minor illegal weaponry.

Name 5 medical items that do NOT require a prescription
Wooden Cane, Paracetamol, Cough Syrup, Surgical Mask, and Lactulose

If you see your co-workers physically abusing an inmate, what should you do?
First, I would try to get them to separate and explain the context of the situation. If there was no rightful reason, I would immediately tell a Higher-Up about the situation and get them to dispute it and allow them to handle it accordingly.

What should you do if you see your co-worker being assaulted?
If I saw my co-worker being assaulted, I would use the radio to report it and call for possible backup. I would then approach the situation, telling the assaulters to back up forcefully and pulling out my taser. Once I was able to get the assaulter detained and away from my co-worker, I would arrest them for assaulting a Police Officer.

What do you do if you find out that your co-worker is corrupt and is helping criminal organizations?
I would gather evidence of this and report the situation to Higher-Ups or the Commissioner as soon as possible.

How would you react to a criminal trying to bribe you?
I would simply ignore them and attempt to get out of their vicinity. If they persisted, I would fine them for Bribery.

Last edited:

Yonio

Level 327
Senior Admin
Police Lead
Media Coordinator
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
DENIED
We appreciate your interest in the faction. However, the higher-up team
has decided to deny this application.​

- While the reasons may vary, the main motive behind this review has to do with
the fact that there were other applications who had more chances at getting accepted,
which doesn't necessarily mean that your application was bad.

- Please understand that this decision was taken by the entire Higher-Up team, so avoid
DMing any member of the KPD faction in regards to your application.​

- Feel free to re-apply for the next Cadet Wave! However, we recommend that you try out
other factions to get yourself to be known by the playerbase and to have a better reputation.​

Users who are viewing this thread