KARAKURA POLICE DEPARTMENT POLICE OFFICER APPLICATION

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

My username is JeremyAlot

Discord Name & Tag:
My discord username and tag are
!!AJeremy!#1912

Previous bans:
I have no previous bans on school roleplay, I have a few warnings, which have mainly been from spamming, and chat flooding, though other than that, I haven’t been warned for toxicity, or inappropriate means, and normally anything else, I don’t necessarily get warned for. They have all been cleared.

Describe your activity on the server:
My activity ranges depending on the day. If the day is said Friday-Saturday, I can be online on the server as long as I want, but if it is Sunday-Thursday, I cannot, since I have school through 7 AM-3 PM EDT [UTC-5], I normally get off around 11 PM.
My current playtime is 14 weeks, 1 day, and 18 hours. It will be increased by the time this is accepted.
Which timezone are you in?
My timezone is EDT [UTC-5]

List your current and past IC/OOC faction applications:

https://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl-application-totallyjeremy.50464/ [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/third-language-french.52190/ [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/kpd-application-totallybisexual.53229/ [DENIED]

Russian Application, [ACCEPTED] Lost link + Did on a separate SchoolRP account.

What is your motivation for applying?:

My motivation for applying for the KPD tag, is a few of my close friends that I’ve known for several years now, and new recent friends have asked me to apply for the Karakura Police department several times, and I thought now was a good time to do it, as a lot of my typing skills have increasingly gotten better, and In general, I’ve always wanted to apply for the role, so why not now, over any other time. Why hold it back when I can do it now, instead of any later time, with the possibility that I can’t be accepted.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
-Baton-
> A long metal rod, with a handle off to the side of it, It is used to discipline criminals if they had done anything against the laws or any assault of any form to an officer without permission given by them.
-Glock17- > A metal object that has a spring, and several other things in it. If you put a piece of copper with gunpowder. It creates a bullet that can be used to shoot any criminals that resist being searched, and if a gang is running away. It can be used to kill criminals if they are not willing to be detained.
-Police Bike- A motorized bicycle that is used for quick, transport around the city, so if the gang-related situation is going on across the entire town they can quickly get to the location needed so they can get there before they have as much time as physically possible to escape the scene. Hence, they dont need to escape, and they are arrested so they cannot commit any more problems after that.
-Police ID/Badge- A badge that shows your rank as an officer, and your age. It tells them that they are an officer, and shows who they are in control of.
-X26Taser- The X26 taser is used for criminals evading, or people attempting to do something they are not supposed to. It’s used like a Glock, but not as lethal as one, and can be used without possible cause of death.
-Breathalyzer- A breathalyzer can be used to tell you how sober a person is, if a child is drunk, they can breathe into it, and it shows a percentage rate.
-Police Radio- A radio that can be used to talk to other officers, and to tell situations and locations that they are dealing with
-Police Cruiser- Just like the Police bike, It is used for transportation from one place to another, It holds more than a bike can and can be used to get to situations
-Riot Gear- Riot gear is a type of gear that can be used for raids, searching powerplants, and such other buildings that have been called from KPD.
-Crowbar- A crowbar is a bent metal bar with two sides to it, they can pry open doors if the people inside do not want them entering.
-Handcuffs- Handcuffs are normally used to detain, or arrest criminals that have done something wrong, and needed
-Pepper Spray- Pepper spray is sprayed into the eyes of the foe, and temporarily disarms the enemy, for you to either escape or detain them.

Why are Police important to SchoolRP?
Police are important to school roleplay for several reasons, they keep gang fights down as low as they possibly are, and they protect and serve the city of Karakura. They try all they can to get the criminals arrested so the whole city can be safe. They do their best to protect all citizens of Karakura. They arrest/detain them if a probable reason is found. They do their best possible for the city in general, as they stop crimes and all.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any time?

I do acknowledge that anything I do wrong can make me be demoted at any time and the possibility of being warned if something wrong that I do is done. Any possible crimes that I end up doing

Do you acknowledge that you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role by applying for this role?
I know that by applying for the Officer tag, I will have to be 100% dedicated to the role given to me. I understand if accepted I will always be active as much as physically possible.
Do you acknowledge that if training is held while you are online, you are needed to attend or you will be punished?
I understand that if I am online on the server, while training for KPD is held, I must go, or I will be punished, and that can be taken as Demoted, Or my role being removed, if I see a notification that training is being held, and I am on discord, I will try my best possible to get on the server and go to the held training. I will not always be at specified training, though I will try my best to go to anything that I am told to go to, and If I am online on the server I will be forced to go to the training.

In-Character (IC) Section

SECTION 1: CHARACTER INFORMATION

Character's Full Name:

My character's full name is Aiki Omori.

Character's age (if accepted):
If I were to end up being accepted into the Karakura Police Department, I would be right out of the Academy, and I would be the youngest age of Twenty-Five.

Character's gender & pronouns:
My character's gender is female but goes by They/Her

Character's Academic Background
(Grade-12/Bachelor/Masters/Ph.D.):

My character’s academic background is at the moment College Bachelor's.

What languages are you proficient in besides Japanese?

The languages that I am proficient in besides Japanese are Russian, JSL, and French.

Describe your character; how they look, and what makes them unique.
There isn’t much as unique about Aiki. But She has strong swimming strength, and strong legs, so she can jump quite higher, as others can’t. She can lift somewhat a lot of weights, exactly 115.67LBS. She looked somewhat muscular but thin appearance,
How does your character act in a professional/casual situation?
Im a professional, and or casual situation, my character would act more stern, and serious about the current situation that has happened. She would be a straight-foward look. She looked like she hadn’t laughed in a while.

What is their outlook on the idea of co-workers & teamwork?
My idea of co-workers and teamwork is that they help each other, and they all are required to do that. If they are your co-worker, they should most likely assist you in anything work-related.

Do you see yourself as a leader or a follower? Why?

BACKSTORY (100+ words)

Aiki Omori is a half-Japanese, half-Russian female. Aiki's biological mother, Mei, is a Japanese woman, and Dmitriy, Aiki's biological father, is a Russian man. They met on a summer afternoon while Dmitiry was on a business trip to Japan; it was love at first sight despite only knowing each other for a few weeks. Dmitry had requested Mei to accompany him back to Russia, and she had accepted. Even though Mei's parents disapproved of her moving away with a stranger, they accepted it because it was her decision. They decided to get married and buy a run-down old cabin and make it their home, where they could grow old together and raise their children. When Mei discovered she was expecting a daughter, she was overjoyed. Dimitry and Mei decided to convert their extra room into a nursery. However, at a doctor's appointment when she was 5 months pregnant, Dimitry and Mei were warned she might not survive the birth. Dimitry and Mei were distraught, but they chose to go through with childbirth even if it meant Mei did not survive. Unfortunately, the doctor was correct, and on December 4th, a baby girl called Aiki Petrov was born, and Mei Sato's life ended, giving birth to a new life in the world.
Dimitry Petrov was brokenhearted and plagued by remorse. Dimitry had loved Aiki all his life when she was a baby; it was all that remained of his sincere love. On the other hand, he had grown detached as Aiki grew into a toddler and young child. He started drinking and became verbally abusive. He began to blame her for her mom's death and expressed this to her constantly. On December 4th, Aiki's birthday and the anniversary of Mei's death, he had been agitated. Aiki's room was destroyed by Dimitry. He had broken into Aiki's room and destroyed practically everything, including the wall art Mei had created, as well as the pendant Mei had left for Aiki in case she hadn't made it. He flung the necklace into the fireplace despite Aiki's protests. That was the day Aiki had to start fending for herself after giving up on trying to make her father love her, but she couldn't go because he was her father after all. They avoided each other at all times, only speaking when Dimitry had given Aiki enough money to go into town and acquire groceries. Because it was almost always brutally cold every day, she had to stock up on jackets to ensure she could get to town and return supplies for her and her father. However, one day when she was getting groceries, he walked to the pub and met an adult female named Anastasia. Anastasia had always had a love for Aiki; she tried to connect with her, but Aiki thought it was a trap, so Anastasia gave up after a while. Within a few months, Dimitri and Anastasia were married and pregnant. When Aiki found out, she felt betrayed and guilty for being born, and all the emotions had crept in despite her best efforts to keep them out. She may not have had the best connections with Dimitry, but they did share some memorable moments throughout the years.

Even though Anatasia had tried to persuade Dimitry that it was a difficult task, Aiki was still traveling into town to acquire groceries by the age of nine. While strolling down the street with grocery bags in hand, one of the bags broke, causing most of the things to tumble out or be damaged. A man assisted her in gathering them all while asking where her parents were and if she was alone. She explained her predicament and felt a wave of relief wash over her as it was one of the first discussions she had had with anybody other than grocery store employees or family members. The man had talked to her once more and offered her a small assignment that she could assist him with. Aiki was ecstatic that someone wanted her help and was paying attention to her. All she had to do was assist people around town, without payment and write down their names. After a while, she had filled a notepad from cover to cover with everything she could recall about what she did to help them. The stranger had given her more money than she had ever seen before, telling her his name was Lev, and that everything would be fine.

The following month, Aiki went out to acquire groceries again, as she struggled to walk back into town after arriving at her family's cabin. The only difference was that it was exploding in flames, with nothing left, leaving nothing behind, everything gone, no knowledge of what had happened to her family, and so many thoughts racing through her mind. She knelt and the bags slid to the ground with her. She returned to town, unsure of what to do. She sat on the first curb she came across, refusing to speak to any of the mothers or strangers that approached her. People had left things like bread and blankets next to her for hours and days. Lev had approached her after a week of hardly eating and moving. Kneeling, he raised her head to gaze at him, and when he asked if he could take her to his house, all she did was shake her head. Lev grabbed her and put her in his car, where they eventually arrived at his residence. It was significantly better than the cabin in the middle of nowhere. Lev had begun training Aiki to defend herself, and after a while, she began assisting people in town with whatever they required. For the first time, Aiki felt as if she belonged somewhere, as he never raised his voice or made a fuss. He had never forced her to do anything she did not want to do, and he had done everything in his power to make Aiki feel safe and at ease. They celebrated birthdays and holidays together until one day, he vanished with no trace, no message, nothing. She had waited for him to return home, but she eventually ran out of food and was left alone once more. She began hunting for answers, but all she found were conflicting stories about how he vanished, with no final answer.

Not knowing what to do with herself, she remembered the stories Lev and Dimitry would tell her about Karakura, Japan, her mother Mei's hometown, and a place Lev had visited several times; they both told her how lovely and unique the location was. She decided to start a new life, so she composed a letter to Lev in case he returned and grabbed the small bit of money she had always saved just in case. But because she was low on cash, she didn't have many options. She decided to try to ask folks she had previously assisted if they could spare anything, and a couple of them handed her some money in exchange for a service she had done for them.

She realized she hadn't planned well in advance after she arrived in Karakura, Japan. She had no money, no one to stay with, and nowhere to go. Aiki was sitting by a street light at midnight when a person approached her. Aiki had just sat there waiting for the person to pass, but as they neared, a woman sat down next to her and asked where her parents were. Aiki told her she didn't have any, and they talked about everything related to Aiki's background for a time. Aiki had discovered the woman's name was Juno Omori, and she worked at the police station. Juno had given her a place to stay for the night because it was due to rain soon and she couldn't bear the thought of her staying outside in the terrible cold. Juno had requested Aiki to remain for a few more nights after they had bonded and chatted some more, and this eventually led to Aiki being formally adopted into the Omori family a few years later.

Many members of the Omori family are or were police officers. Aiki entered high school knowing exactly what she wanted to be: a police officer. Aiki Omori had a plan for her future: graduate high school, attend college for a master's degree in criminology, and collaborate with her family to protect Karakura.

After graduating from high school and college, Aiki completed all the papers and exams required to work at the station. She had submitted the paperwork and waited after some sleepless nights of training and quizzes with some of the Omori police officers. She wanted to become a police officer to keep crime off the streets and make this town a safer place. She submitted her forms, paperwork, and credentials. All she had to do was wait.

SECTION 2: GENERAL KNOWLEDGE

Can you legally own a pocket knife in Karakura?

No. In Japan. If a pocket knife is over 5.5cm long, it is counted as illegal. But in Karakura Japan, for every pocket knife that is seen in pockets or hands, you will be arrested for owning that specific device because that can be used as a weapon to assist in a crime scene.

Name 5 medical items that do NOT require a prescription
The five medical items that do not require a prescription are Paracetemol, along with an Eyepatch, Surgical mask, eye patch, Paracetamol, Surgical mask, Birth control, Cane, and a bottle of cough syrup.

If you see your co-workers physically abusing an inmate, what should you do?

If they were abusing an inmate, I would pull them away from the cell, restraining them with their hands behind their back. If they resisted and continued to abuse said inmate, they would be reported to higher-ups and have a possibility of being tazed, if gone any further even while they have been reported to the higher-ups, I would have to request that he either temporarily is suspended from work until he gets all of it sorted out.

What should you do if you see your co-worker being assaulted?
If I saw a co-worker being assaulted, in any way, if verbally, I’d request the person that is assaulting my co-worker, If they continued I’d potentially pull out a baton, if needed in that situation, and it would depend on how serious that the verbal assault is.
If it was a physical assault on an officer and if they couldn’t handle it, I would run as fast as I could to the co-worker, and either tase them, or pepper sprays them. I would have to cuff them after I did my job because it is illegal to hit an officer.

What do you do if you find out that your co-worker is corrupt and is helping criminal organizations?
If I found out in any way possible that any officer is working for a criminal organization, I would try my best to film any possible information and warn the commissioner so he was aware that an officer may be corrupt, and he could have other officers with him almost everywhere to see if they did any criminal

How would you react to a criminal trying to bribe you?

If a criminal were to try and bribe me, I’d not take the bribe, unless it was truthful gang information but either way if they gave the information or not they would be arrested for Gang Affiliation and Bribing an officer to get out of being arrested.

Yonio

Level 327
Senior Admin
Police Lead
Media Coordinator
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
DENIED
We appreciate your interest in the faction. However, I'm going to have to deny
this application since you are not following one of the first pre-requirements for apps:

1670164817391.png

Users who are viewing this thread