Sentonium
Sentonium
Omega
KARAKURA POLICE DEPARTMENT POLICE OFFICER APPLICATION

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):
I am applying on my sunkissd account.

Previous bans:
I have multiple previous bans, 4 or 5 in total. I only have one appeal upon this account, as my forum account was banned at the start of the year.

Association With Bypassers
I’m not sure if that was the exact bad reason, but It was pretty stupid. I was banned for being in a call with someone who previously bypassed, which was a one-time thing.

Assisting In Bypassing/Involvement with duping
This ban has been sorted out. If you want details, feel free to DM me.

Bypassing
This ban was lifted right after it occurred, it was due to me accidentally logging on to the wrong account during a ban.

Erotic Roleplay
I was quite new to SRP, I jokingly did a /me with had ended up getting me banned.

Cosmetic Abuse
This occurred on one of my first days on SRP, I had no clue about the rules with Cosmetics.

KPD BLACKLIST
Explained to ryabh in DMS.

All of these bans are almost a year old, some already are. My ban history obviously Isn’t very clean, but I have majorly matured since then, well I personally believe I have. I also haven’t landed many warnings, I believe I was once warned for spam which I think I did on the event server.
I don't plan on breaking any rules in the future, KPD or not.

Describe your activity on the server:
I am quite active on the server. I usually play around on SRP on either my Sentonium account, which is my College Football account. I also sometimes get on my sunkissd account, which is my lawyer account. My activity varies on each account. If I were to be accepted into the KPD, I can guarantee my activity on the account would increase majorly. I already play SRP very frequently, but I do plan on spending quite a lot of time on my KPD account if I were to be accepted.

Recently my activity has been increasing quite a lot more due to a break from school because of COVID. I can’t do much more than play video games at this point so I will be online whenever I am needed. I am also entering a 6-8 week school break if that helps anymore.

Which time zone are you in?

AEDT. I live in Australia. I am also available whenever I am needed. I am extremely flexible with my time, due to the fact I can't really go outside much due to COVID. I can guarantee availability whenever it's needed.

Do you have Discord? If so, what is your tag?

My discord tag is currently callum#8168.

Do you have a microphone [Required]:
Yes, I have a well-working microphone that isn't prone to break, hopefully. I am also planning on getting a studio microphone in the next few months.

List your current and past applications:
I only have a few applications public on my account currently due to the fact all my posts had originally been removed from my ban. I’ll link all the applications I can remember

Teaching-assistant Application - ACCEPTED
Lawyer Application - ACCEPTED
College Application - ACCEPTED
Russian Language - ACCEPTED
KPD Application x2 - DENIED

What is your motivation for applying?:
My motivation for applying is due to the fact that I had recently been unblacklisted, but that’s not what really motivates me to apply. Karakura Police Department, It’s one of the most important things within SchoolRP. I have always had a passion to try to get in KPD, hence why I tried to get unblacklisted many times. Another thing to mention, I believe in this wave you may be looking from more people around AEST timezones, due to the fact not many people are available at laters times. I am available when the server has its highest amount of members, but I am also available at the time it has its lowest. I have a lot of motivation to apply for the Karakura Police Department, not just due to the in-character interactions, but also the out of character experiences. I overall just think It seems quite fun and I would love to experience it.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?
Yes, I do understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?

I know almost everything that is needed as a cadet, but If I were to be accepted I would have a lot to learn. I know everything that has to be done as an officer, but as I stated previously, I will have to learn a few things. Communication is key in KPD, just like it would be in any police department. You have to always be cautious and aware of your surroundings. You never know when a vicious GangRoleplayer will appear and put your character to misery. Caution is one of the main things, especially while going on patrol. Always have the other officers backs, you have to make sure you and other officers stay safe during patrols. You have to show skill, and obviously not abuse any and whatever weaponry or items you gain from joining.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
It’s pretty self-explanatory. Police are needed in any and every city/town. Police protect and serve to stop the town from crime and possible danger. KPD is probably the second most important faction within SRP, the first would obviously be the School Faction. The KPD realistically rules the town, they help people when help is desired. There are many different positions in the Police Faction, the Detective division is a great example. Detectives would look deeper into crimes that have arisen. Major crimes, small crimes, Detectives usually look closer and observe the crime to seek the truth. Another big aspect is patrolling, crime is everywhere in Karakura, that one patrol could end in some gigantic crime bust. You have to be prepared about what could take place. Police are the people to call when help is needed in any situation. Unless it’s not necessary, obviously.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
I do understand that I could be demoted whenever for whatever reason.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
Yes, I will dedicate a lot of my time within SRP to this role.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorised to attend or you will be punished?
Yes, I do not plan on missing a training session if one is being held when I am available. I acknowledge the fact if I miss a training session when I am available, It will resolve in punishment.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Yes, I do acknowledge both sides of this question. I have actually seen cases where a few officers make unnecessary comments in OOC, I do not plan on being one of those people.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique?
Lars starts off with majestic blonde hair colour. Not exactly the type you used to see in Karakura. Though, his blue eyes compliment his olive-pale skin tone. His eyebrows were a strong perk to his facial structure, along with a neutral glare. He looked serious and assertive most of the time.

What they're like on and off the job?
ON DUTY- The usual hard worker. As some may say, Lars would not slack off. He is full of energy and absolutely enjoys working with other human beings. Although, he may not be the talkative type. . . But, he shows off a lot of motivation and proceeds to improve his gifted skills. The strength of this man is truly significant.

OFF DUTY - Lars may be a playful type as well, though a minus due to being as quiet as a mouse. That may be negative and positive. Besides the fact that he is hardworking, he would only rest when breaks come his way. Not to worry though, he is not as serious as he sounds. Surprisingly, he’s laid-back with common manners. Classic Norwegian, again.

Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?
Lars loves his co-workers. He discovered that it is really hard for him to form hatred towards someone. He is always there to help when they are needing it, he’d do anything to make sure that everyone has what they need. Lars respects all people who he believes deserves his respect, so all of his co-workers would be great examples. Lars wants to simply have a nice retirement with nothing to worry about

BACKSTORY
Lars Larsen. Where should I start? Let's start from when he was first born in a city called Drammen. He was born on May 12th, 1996. Lars was an extremely loud kid like most children are. He had a somewhat nice childhood until he started school. Lars hated school with a passion until one day there was an officer that showed up at the school. I wonder why the officer was there? Nothing special, it was just one of those police memo’s that some schools do. But, it did change his whole perspective on Police in general.

All through his years of school, he studied Law and Criminology. It was the only thing he liked doing in school. He tried his hardest in every class he had, just to have hope in possibly being an officer in future times. Eventually, he graduated. He applied for a College in Japan, but it wasn’t a popular one. It was Osaka’s Community College he had applied for, I wonder why? Lars tried his hardest in College, attending every class he could.

Eventually, he graduated from College. He had a year to himself, studying more police units at home. He worked at a pizza shop in Osaka, while at home he would dedicate himself to research. Lars had gotten himself a private trainer to build his stamina up. Along with that, his endurance slowly increased. This was his attempt to improve his physique and health. Lars is a very passionate person. One day, he got a call from a friend, saying that a small town’s police department was looking for new cadets. After Lars ended the call, he packed his suitcase and took a train to Karakura.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:
Lars Larsen

Title:
Mr. Larsen

Given Name:
Lars

Preferred Name:
Larsen

IC Phone number:
551-666-540

Religious Denomination:
Atheist

Marital Status:
Single.

Nationality:
Norwegian

Current Location:
Japan, Karakura

SECTION 2:
Academic Details

Years of training:
6 years of training

Working Experience:
No working experience as a police officer.

Academic Degree:

Bachelor Degree in Criminal Justice.

Year of Graduation:
March 2013

Major(s):

Criminology

Minor(s):
Law enforcement

Native Languages: Norwegian
Other Languages: Japanese

ryabh

Level 102