Rich
KARAKURA POLICE DEPARTMENT POLICE OFFICER APPLICATION

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

isotoner

Discord Name & Tag:

WEZY#2871

Previous bans:

I have 1 ban, it was for using a hacked client, which I used for assisting with grinding my speed attribute up. I deeply regret doing this, and I can explain my ban further in DMs if needed.

Describe your activity on the server:

Pretty much active on my main account (we2y) every day for at least 4 – 6 hours, you will not struggle to see me online. I will be active most weekends. Of course college and work comes first, but I am not in either of those very often, so I am a very active player.

If needed, I can provide a schedule of my College days & hours, although I wouldn’t say it is necessary as I finish in a few months for summer.

Which timezone are you in?

GMT / BST (UK)

List your current and past IC/OOC faction applications:

Denied

Kpd Application #1

What is your motivation for applying?:

My main motivation is that I've been trying to branch out my roleplay into new factions, and I thought KPD would be a great first choice. The roleplay scenarios in KPD appeal to me the most, with lots of ActionRP and teamwork. I have also done PoliceRP in other games and found it really fun. I am wanting to find some roleplay that requires more teamwork and communication, as I feel that is a strength of mine. Likewise, I am also well aware of the rules of SRP. Handling stressful situations with a calm and mature manner is a strength of mine, and nothing gets to me.

I also enjoy police work in different media such as other games or shows etc and have taken a keen interest in police overall this is a huge factor on why I chose the police faction.

Overall, I am prepared to join this faction and eager to join it.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?

I have a fairly decent understanding of Police Work such as different jobs they have to do such as patrols, front desk work, raids etc. The different ranks in KPD and what different ranks have access to such as equipment.
I have a good understanding of the basics of different situations KPD gets into such as when a person is arrested and taken into custody jailed although I do not know the specific protocols the officers need to do, I look forward to learning about it through training. I have read through the equipment list thoroughly and have a great understanding of all the rules KPD must follow.

Overall I have a basic understanding on police work such as some situations, ranks and the equipment they use but lack understanding on the specific Police Work and what you should do in different situations, but I am willing to learn more through training. I am looking foward to expanding my knowledge.

Here is the information that I have an understanding of;

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

Activities

- Patrols -

Due to Karakura's notoriously high crime rate, continuous patrols are required in order to maintaine public safety. Officers on patrol must be on the lookout for any out of ordinary behaviour and remain vigilant when on patrols.

Officers on patrol routinely visit high-crime or dangerous areas, including as gang strongholds and neighbourhoods with a high level of street violence. Officers can detect and deter illicit behaviour by keeping a close check on these sites. They may also randomly spot-check anyone who are acting oddly or who are in areas not often visited by law-abiding citizens. Alternatively, suspects who are wearing masks to conceal their identification may need to be searched.

Criminals will be aware of officers on patrol and will not commit any further crimes knowing that the police can be anywhere at a time.

Officers on patrol are in charge of implementing different rules and regulations in addition to looking for alleged perpetrators. These could include laws against jaywalking, intoxicated disorderly behaviour, and public nuisances. In addition to trying to inform the public about the importance of complying to these rules, police may issue tickets or conduct arrests when they witness violations of these laws.

In conclusion, patrols play an important role in guaranteeing public safety in Karakura and are an essential part of the battle against crime. By using a variety of techniques to gather information, deterring criminal activity, and enforcing the law, officers on patrol are important in guaranteeing the security and safety of the people of Karakura.

- Front Desk -

Receiving and documenting crime complaints from Karakura residents is one of the primary responsibilities of front desk work. This entails compiling details regarding the occurrence, such as the date, place, and type of crime, as well as the identities of those involved. Front desk officers are trained to handle these reports with sensitivity and professionalism, making sure that all significant information is carefully collected and sent to the appropriate ranks for additional inquiry.

Front desk officers offer the general public information and support in addition to reporting crimes. Residents of Karakura are welcome to ask questions concerning police operations, regional laws, and public safety at the front desk. Front desk staff members are informed about these issues and can offer direction and clarification to help people understand their rights and obligations.

Operating at a front desk also involves handling emergencies. The front desk is the front line of police work and can provie aid to people in an emergency situation. The front desk officers are trained to handle such situations.

Front desk staff members are also essential to preserving good community relations. They work to establish a friendly and approachable atmosphere for people as they are sometimes the first point of contact between the police and the general population. This includes treating people who come to the police station seeking assistance with courtesy, respect, and empathy and attending to their issues in a professional and caring manner.

In conclusion, front desk work is a significant and varied position at the Karakura police station. Receiving and recording crime reports, educating the public, responding to emergencies, and upholding good community relations are all part of its duties. Front desk officers are the first line of defence in making sure Karakura residents can report crimes and request police assistance in a prompt and effective manner. Their role is crucial to maintaining peace and order and fostering mutual respect between the community and the police.

- CCTV -

Checking CCTV footage is an essential part for police, it’s an important part of gaining evidence on a suspected criminal if there were no officers around that area, as they can use their body camera to capture evidence. The CCTV plug-in can show live footage of a location and can be used to watch that location on the look-out for potential crimes and can be responded too immediately.

CCTV footage has a deterring effect on crime. The knowledge that a location is being watched might deter criminal activity since it makes individuals aware that their activities could be recorded and used as evidence against them. In order to ensure public safety, CCTV surveillance is a crucial tool. This can help to lower crime rates locally.

- Raids -

Raids are the one I most look forward to most. This is where police suspect criminals or contraband items are stored inside a house or flat. Raids require a lot of teamwork which is why is one of the reasons I look forward to doing them, and it also requires a lot of situational awareness, and you need to be ready for anything.

Raids also need heightened situational awareness. A targeted location's environment may be incredibly unpredictable, with threats hiding around every corner. Officers must quickly evaluate the situation, recognise any possible threats, and take appropriate action when they enter the building. Officers must maintain composure under pressure and continual alertness to ensure their safety and the safety of others. Split-second decisions may need to be taken.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

Ranks & Equipment

Police Commissioner
The KPD Leader, he oversees everything and all operations. He is responsible for all ranks inside the KPD.

~ The Commissioner will posses all equipment.

Police Captain
The KPD’s Captain is an important job as they are 2nd in command, they will oversee all the different divisions, and they have a huge amount of responsibility.

~ The Police Captain will posses all equipment.

- Main Division -

Lieutenant
The KPD’s Lieutenants, usually have 3 of them at a time, they are responsible to looking out at the ranks below them and making sure they set a high standard to everyone else.

~ The Lieutenants will possess the following:
Baton, Handcuffs, Radio, Breathalyzer, X-26 Taser, Police Badge, Pepper Spray, Crowbar, Police Bike

(they may be given temporary equipment.)

Sergeant
The KPD’s Sergeants, usually have 4 of them at a time, their job is to oversee everyone that is below them whilst carrying out normal duties.

~
The Sergans will possess the following:
Baton, Handcuffs, Radio, Breathalyzer, X-26 Taser, Police Badge, Pepper Spray, Crowbar, Police Bike

Corporal
The KPD’s Corporals, usually have 4 of them at a time, their job is to respond to calls and make sure the city of Karakura is safe.

~ The Corporals will possess the following:

Patrol Officer
The KPD’s Patrol Officer’s, usually have 8 of them at a time, their job is to keep the citizens of Karakura safe, they will go out regularly in pursuit of suspected crimes or criminals. They are the front line of keeping the city safe.

~ The Patrol Officers will possess the following:
Baton, Handcuffs, Radio, Breathalyzer, X-26 Taser, Police Badge

Cadet
The KPD’s Cadet’s, usually have 8 of them at a time, they are the new faces of KPD and usually get given the mundane tasks, although they are important tasks such as front desk work. They can also go on patrols if they are accompanied by a Patrol Officer+.

~ The Cadets will possess the following:
Baton, Handcuffs, Radio, Breathalyzer, X-26 Taser.

- Detective Division -

Detective Superintendent
The KPD’s Detective Superintendent, They are the highest ranked among the Detectives and will overlook the detective operations and the ranks below them.

~ The Detective Superintendent will posses all equipment.

Detective Chief Inspector
The KPD’s Detective Chief Inspector, usually have 3 of them at a time, they are responsible to those below them and are the head of all ongoing investigations.

~ The Detective Chief Inspector will possess the following:
Baton, Handcuffs, Radio, Breathalyzer, X-26 Taser, Police Badge, Pepper Spray, Crowbar, Gloc-17, Police Bike, Police Cruiser

Detective Inspector
The KPD’s Detective Inspector, usually have 4 of them at a time, their job is to interrogate and assist in detective work, they will report their information to their higher-ups.

~ The Detective Inspector will possess the following:
Baton, Handcuffs, Radio, Breathalyzer, X-26 Taser, Police Badge, Pepper Spray, Crowbar, Gloc-17, Police Bike, Police Cruiser

Detective Constable
The KPD’s Detective Constable, usually have 3 of them at a time, they are trainees of detective, getting to know the gist of things like interrogations and other detective work. They will usually be accompanied by the ranks above them.

~ The Detective Constable will possess the following:

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?

Police are important to SchoolRP as it’s not just about the School.

Karakura is a city with a vast amount of people, and police are important to keep this community of people safe and bring justice to the city. The police are here to prevent violence, fraud, kidnappings etc. From taking place.

Police are also here to keep the students and citizens of Karakura safe from criminals.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?

Yes, absolutely.

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?

Yes, I am completely dedicated to the role of Police Officer.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are needed to attend or you will be punished?

Yes, absolutely, I will attend all training whilst I'm online.

In-Character (IC) Section

SECTION 1: CHARACTER INFORMATION

Character's Full Name:

Tenshai Ikiryo

Character's age (if accepted):

Character's gender & pronouns:

Male. he/him

Character's Academic Background
(Grade-12/Bachelors/Masters/PhD):

Grade 9 - 12 Korean & JSL
Bachelor's in Social Justice & Criminology
Masters in Criminology & Law

What languages are you proficient in besides Japanese?

Korean
JSL

Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique?

A 6'3" Korean man with a towering presence, with a lean and athletic build. His features include high cheekbones, with sharp, chiselled features and crystal-blue eyes that appear warm and penetrating simultaneously. He would be clean-shaven, and his hair would be very dark brown with blonde highlights

Tenshai's dominating appearance is attributed not just to his outstanding height and musculature, but also to his confident and certain personality. Whether he is entering a room or having a conversation, he carries himself with a feeling of purpose and intention. His strict lifestyle and commitment to maintaining his health and fitness are evident in his razor-sharp features. Tenshai has a face that exudes elegance and refinement because to his high cheekbones and piercing baby blue eyes, but his kind and perceptive glance betrays a depth of emotion.

Despite his striking appearance, Tenshai is more than just a handsome face. In spite of his outstanding features, He is endowed with a quick wit and a sharp intellect that enable him to hold insightful discussions on a variety of subjects.

Overall, Tenshai is a complex and intriguing individual showing confidence, strength and charisma.

How does your character act in a professional/casual situation?

Tenshai is a shining example of professionalism. He takes into account the circumstances of his situation and acts appropriately. He has good listening abilities, carefully absorbing the viewpoints of others and actively contributing his own views and opinions to debates. Tenshai consistently looks for opportunities to learn and create new ideas in a respectful and considerate manner. He respects people' viewpoints, even when they differ from his own.

He uses emotional intelligence is very helpful in high-pressure circumstances since it allows him to remain composed and come up with solutions that are acceptable to all parties. His ability to listen with empathy and communicate thoughtfully enables him to handle challenging, stressful circumstances with ease.

Tenshai is a pleasant person to be around in casual situations who conveys a genuine interest in conversing with those around him, even in formal circumstances. He is a kind conversationalist who takes the time to listen to people, making them feel heard, and finding points of connection, even though his Japanese can occasionally come off as a little stilted due to him mostly being Korean.

Tenshai is always courteous and friendly to individuals of different origins and beliefs, which shows in all of his encounters how respectful and polite he is. Wherever he goes, people feel a feeling of community because of his constant kindness and sensitivity.

What is their outlook on the idea of co-workers & teamwork?

Tenshai recognises that each person has their own set of strengths and shortcomings, but he always looks past the flaws and sees each person for their strengths. He attempts to establish an inclusive environment that honours the contributions of each team member because he understands that every individual is an essential part of the group.

Tenshai believes that effective teamwork and a welcoming environment depend on excellent communication. He thinks that the secret to creating lasting bonds and attaining shared objectives is open and honest communication. He therefore makes an effort to actively encourage his coworkers to voice their ideas and opinions in a way that fosters open communication and mutual respect.

His good attitude towards teammates and teamwork is contagious. He thinks that cooperation and mutual support are essential for a team to function well. He goes above and beyond in order to show his appreciation for and recognise the achievements of his teammates. He asserts that when employees feel valued and respected at work, they are more motivated and productive.

He excels as a listener in addition to his interpersonal abilities. He always has advice and help available when needed, and he pays attention to the worries and suggestions of his coworkers. He is a popular and trustworthy leader who motivates his team to reach their potential thanks to his understanding and compassion.

Overall, Tenshai is a remarkable person who appreciates the value of building inviting and inclusive environments, effective teamwork, and communication. He values each team member and encourages cooperation, respect, and open communication in order to achieve shared objectives.

Do you see yourself as a leader or a follower? Why?

Tenshai views himself as a natural leader, but he also understands the need of having the capacity to follow when called upon. He is driven to achieve and has a strong passion for reaching his objectives. In any circumstance, he is constantly prepared to assume leadership and give guidance.

Tenshai is naturally inclined to take the lead, but he also understands the importance of following. He is aware that continuing to develop and succeed-both personally and professionally, requires learning from others. He is constantly ready to hear recommendations and constructive criticism from others around him in order to broaden his knowledge and abilities. Tenshai has complete faith in his leadership abilities. Because of his strong sense of purpose and dedication to achieving his objectives, he inspires others to work towards common goals. He naturally communicates well and is skilled at motivating his coworkers to give it their all.

Tenshai leads with an inclusive and cooperative attitude. He values variety and encourages his team members to contribute their distinctive viewpoints and thoughts. He cultivates an atmosphere of open dialogue, confidence, and respect where everyone is made to feel valued and appreciated. He handles the task of following with humility and an open mind.

Tenshai's versatility as a team player is demonstrated by his ability to lead and follow with equal skill. He is aware that being a leader frequently involves helping others reach their full potential rather than simply putting himself in control. He makes an effort to maximise these talents in order to achieve, since he is aware that each team member brings unique talents and perspectives to the table. He not only has a strong sense of himself, but also has great leadership and follower skills.

BACKSTORY (100+ words)

Tenshai Ikiryo was born into a wealthy household in Seoul, South Korea. His father was a wealthy businessman with numerous links in the political and criminal establishments. Tenshai Ikiryo had the most luxurious childhood imaginable, complete with private tutors, all the items he desired and he would receive pretty much everything he asked for.

When Tenshai was just ten years old, a devastating incident occurred. His father who he had thought of as a role model, betrayed his family. He would be accused of fraud and embezzlement to his investors, His wife knew this information and threatened to turn him. Tenshai’s father would murder his mother so she wouldn’t turn him in. His father would then flee to another country, leaving young Tenshai on his own.

Tenshai was devastated by his mother's death and his father's betrayal. He got obsessed with finding his father and bringing him to justice. He made a lot of effort to study and master the Japanese language since he was determined to travel to Japan with his father if required.

At the age of 15, Tenshai moved from Korea to Karakura, a city in Japan. Karakura was recognised for housing a diverse population from all over the world, so Tenshai was excited to learn about a new culture. His high school enrollment was for Japanese and Japanese Sign Language classes (JSL.) Tenshai was a quick learner, and his dedication to his studies surprised both his professors and peers.

After graduating from high school, Tenshai pursued his education by enrolling in a college to study law and criminology. His passion for justice and desire to find his father, a wanted felon, drove him to learn everything he could. His fluency in both Japanese and Korean allowed him to interact with a wide spectrum of students and achieve academically. His accomplishments in school and dedication to making a difference for other peoples lives, earned him the admiration and respect of his peers and teachers.

Tenshai would pursue in the search for his father and make him serve time for the crimes he had commited and for the murder of his mother.

He persisted in looking for his father throughout his education. Tenshai was aware that looking for his father would be difficult and dangerous, but he was determined to find him. Tenshai's father was a powerful figure with lots of connections inside the criminal underworld, making him difficult to find. Tenshai was not deterred, though. He poured over paperwork for hours, spoke with witnesses, and followed leads.

Tenshai became increasingly obsessed on finding his father as time went on. Tenshai got increasingly preoccupied with locating his father as time passed. Tenshai's effort and tenacity ultimately paid off. He eventually located his father and brought him to justice after years of searching. For Tenshai, the victory was bittersweet, but he knew he had accomplished his goals.

Tenshai's backstory is one of tenacity, grit, and unshakable dedication to justice. He never gave up trying to find his father and bring him to justice, despite the difficulties he encountered and the barriers in his way.

SECTION 2: GENERAL KNOWLEDGE

Can you legally own a pocket knife in Karakura?

You cannot, it is an illegal weapon and you would be arrested and have it confiscated from your possession.

Name 5 medical items that do NOT require a prescription

Birth Control
Surgical Mask
Paracetamol
Lactulose
Cough Syrup

If you see your co-workers physically abusing an inmate, what should you do?

First I would turn on my body camera, this is very important and would make gathering evidence on the situation a lot easier. I would then call for backup to assist me in removing the abusive colleague from the inmate as if it was anyone fighting the inmate using the proper procedures that is required from me. I would then report the situation to a higher-up with my evidence and statement. Not only that, but I would also make sure the inmate is checked for any injuries.

What should you do if you see your co-worker being assaulted?

Backup would be called immediately. It is dangerous and risky and goes against procedures to get involved in the situation by myself without calling for any backup. When I'm sure backup is coming, I will do my best to prevent the criminal assaulting my colleague any further, using my Baton or X26-Taser if necessary. Then I would apprehend them and take them into custody.

Although it is not wise to get involved without backup arriving first, it is to protect a colleague from sustaining any further injuries.

What do you do if you find out that your co-worker is corrupt and is helping criminal organizations?

I would gather evidence on the situation such as who as people involved in the organization, details on the organization such as what they do and their illegal activities, I would also make sure to gather evidence on how my colleague is assisting the organization such as them taking bribes for example. After I have gained enough evidence, I would immediately present it to them.

How would you react to a criminal trying to bribe you?

I would immediately dismiss their bribe and warn them that it is illegal to try and bribe an officer. The individual would be arrested if they persist in trying to bribe me, they would be fined the appropriate amount for the crime.

Last edited:

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
DENIED
After having carefully reviewed your applications, the higher-up team
has decided to unfortunately deny your application to join our faction.​

We appreciate your efforts and your motivation to join our faction, but
we have made this decision based on the following reason(s)

COMPETITIVITY
-
Due to the vast amount of applicants that try their best to get into the
faction, we sometimes have to deny good applicants because there are
others that have been deemed as better choices, whether it's due to
server reputation or due to the detail that was put to their application.

- A decisive factor that influences our decision is server reputation. We tend
to pick players who have been in the server for a while, and that have a
relatively clean history. We suggest applying for other factions / community
teams to improve how other players see you and boost your chances at
becoming part of our faction!

ADDITIONAL NOTES
If you need further assistance, you can privately message
me (Yonio#5112) or any other available Admin+ via Discord
so that we can solve any other inquiries you may have

Users who are viewing this thread