mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Kpd Application 3

IGN (In-Game Name): Alasdair Dior Mashefa (Alt/Applying with

Discord Name & Tag:i don't have discord but i can get it

Which timezone are you in? Eastern Daylight Time

List your current and past IC/OOC faction applications:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/math-teacher-application.71328/#post-252441

Describe your activity on the server: Ive been on srp sense around 2023. i have been trying to get into a few different factions but i have not been able to get into any of them so, im hoping to get into this faction. Im on most of every week day after like 7pm US time. but im not on during the weekends until sunday late towards like 7pm US time. ive been able to manage and be on the server most the time i can so around 3-5 hours during the weekdays.

What is your motivation for applying?: I have been wanting a job with the kpd sense they pay good money and im willing to work for them. i find a interest in working with the police. ive loved the thought of working for the kpd sense it seems like a great gob.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work? i have limited knowledge compared to most but i do have some knowledge of police work.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?

Patrolling the City
This task can be done by anyone with the proper permissions no matter the rank, the group number of the patrol ranging depending on both the rank of the officer(s) and the Emergency Level.

Overseeing the City
This is done by looking through and monitoring CCTV that covers the majority of the town, KPD having access to all CCTV other than for privately owned places such as the Hospital, Town Hall, School grounds, etc.

Assisting Citizens
KPD, just like their other government counterparts, can do something called front desk work where an officer mans the front desk for a certain amount of time. During this the officer (though it should be done anytime someone notices someone at the front desk) can assist citizens with any questions, issues, reports, or even help post bail among other things. Even without being at the desk, an individual may call the 110 line to ask questions or request an officer to the front desk to ask a question.

Assisting other Government Workers
This can either be helping EMS within the hospital or even helping respond to a call, among other things, or even could be simply going to town hall to assist when a trial is being held.

Taking Reports
While to my knowledge this can be done by any officer, it is simply taking a report from someone about any sort of law-break that has or may have occurred.

Interrogating
While this is usually left to the detective side of KPD, this is done to either inmates or regular citizens who have simply been detained for questioning about a situation that has happened that KPD are investigating.

Arresting Criminals
Any officer can obviously make an arrest for the various crimes that can be done. Though before an arrest should be made evidence needs to be gathered to prove a law was broken hints at the ‘criminal’.

Filling Town Logs
This can be either Judicial logs due to an inmate pleading not-guilty to their charges or could even be for a warrant of some type as both go through town hall.

Raiding Properties
This is done once someone has been arrested for having illegal weaponry or once a warrant is obtained from town hall letting KPD legally enter the property and search for any other weaponry or other items in relation to a situation that has happened. Sometimes even looking for people hiding within a property evading from KPD.

Taking Care of Inmates
KPD can take care of inmates or do what we call jailRP as KPD can oversee visitations with inmates, making inmates meals, taking them out to the courtyard area, among other things. There usually needs to be at least two officers present in order for this type of RP to happen and KPD have a right to decline doing this similar to EMS with recovery.

Forensic Work
While I am not sure what all they do on their own, KPD will work alongside EMS in forensic work to identify either a victim or suspect/culprit within a case.

Engaging in Server-wide Events
This can either be alongside EMS, Town, and/or Crime faction or even simply on their own. Events can be planned or be a surprise and can range from a gang breaking a law, to helping a governor with a speech, or even having weather disasters among many other events that happen on SchoolRP.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are needed to attend or you will be punished? yes sir/ma'am

In-Character (IC) Section

What's your character's full name?: Alasdair Dior Mashefa

How old is your character (if accepted)?: 18

What are your character's gender and pronouns?: male he/him

Please select your highest academic role at the time of writing this application: grade-12
(Grade-12/Bachelors/Masters/PhD):

What languages does your character know besides Japanese?: french, english, spanish, and german

Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique? My character has white hair and one purple eye and one green. he dyes his hair white its real color is a brown. something that makes him unique is he has Heterochromia (different colored eyes in the same person. Heterochromia is the presence of different colored eyes in the same person.) he is 6'5

How does your character act in a professional/casual situation? demonstrating a strong work ethic, respect for authority, and effective communication skills and he may seek guidance from mentors or teachers, and strive to excel in their responsibilities to make a positive impression.

What is their outlook on the idea of co-workers & teamwork? Alasdair sees very highly on the idea of coworkers and teamwork, as to him one person cannot do everything that may always need to be done alone. he cant do everything himself sometimes he may need help.

What's your character's backstory? Born and raised in Paris unlike his brother who even he does not know much about but met him again after a bit at 16. He has a passion for history and math. His relationship with his brother is complicated. As he grew older, Alasdair began to experiment with different things he thought he might like.

General knowledge

Can you legally own a pocket knife in Karakura? No, it is illegal no matter what

Name 5 medical items that do NOT require a prescription

Wooden Cane
A simple but useful wooden can which can be used in either short or long term use, such as when an individual is recovering from an injury or may have a permanent limp or other conditions making walking without the aid more difficult.

Eye Patch (Left & Right)
A wrappable bandage that goes around the head to cover either the left or right eye. Often used when an eye is damaged or injured, but can even be used to cover a past injury for the patient's comfort if deemed alright to do so.

Iron Supplements
A medication consisting of ferrous sulfate, ferrous fumarate, or ferrous gluconate, all of which are used as a type of iron supplement usually used to treat iron deficiency or anemia. Iron Supplements can even be used to help prevent any deficiencies with iron.

Melatonin
A medication consisting of an array of vitamins. THis medication is used to treat or prevent vitamin deficiencies that occur either due to poor diet, digestive disorders, or other certain illnesses.

Paracetamol
A type of pain and fever medication used to temporarily relieve minor pain such as headaches, cuts, concussion, etc. It’s the lowest pain medication given in Karakura and is the only pain medication that does not require a prescription.

If you see your co-workers physically abusing an inmate, what should you do? I’d make sure to have my body camera on to capture what was happening to confirm there is at least one sort of video evidence of the occurrence. I would stay far enough back before calling for backup

What should you do if you see your co-worker being assaulted? if I saw my coworker getting assaulted I would of course assess the situation first and radio for backup I’d get to help my coworker in any way I could, either that be by using my taser, tranq, etc. and find a way to completely stop and/or deescalate the situation in the safest means possible.

What do you do if you find out that your co-worker is corrupt and is helping criminal organizations? If you discover that your colleague is involved in corrupt activities and aiding criminal organizations, it is crucial to take immediate action. Start by gathering concrete evidence to support your claims, such as documents or witness testimonies. Then, report the situation to your supervisor or the appropriate authorities within your organization. It is essential to maintain confidentiality and ensure your safety throughout the process. Remember, it is your duty to uphold the law and maintain the integrity of your workplace.

How would you react to a criminal trying to bribe you? In the event of a criminal attempting to bribe me, my response would be to strictly adhere to the principles of law enforcement and uphold my duty to serve and protect. I would immediately report the incident to my superiors and provide them with all the necessary evidence to ensure appropriate legal action is taken against the individual involved. Upholding the integrity of the law and maintaining public trust is of utmost importance in such situations.

Users who are viewing this thread