Check out our in character Social Media

mc.roleplayhub.net

Loading status...
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

KPD Application #5

Discussion in 'Reviewed Applications' started by TSTX_Blaxer, Oct 18, 2020 at 2:35 AM.

1. TSTX_Blaxer

TSTX_Blaxer United Kingdom Level 21

Local Time:
    12:56 AM

[​IMG]

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name): Bosphorous_

Previous bans:

August 5th, 2019 –
    7-day ban for Cosmetic Abuse by Loooper (Resolved)

August 31st, 2019 – Permanent ban for Major OOC Harassment by Loooper (Appealed and Accepted)

December 3rd, 2019 - Permanent UNAPPEALABLE ban for Toxicity by Im6 (Appealed in April, Accepted)

August 13th, 2020 - 7-day ban for Major player harassment by Aania (Appealed and Accepted)

Describe your activity on the server: Describing my activity on the server in the most simplistic way, I'm on SchoolRP every single day for anywhere between 6-12 hours, due to my very easy upcoming schedule and convenient timezone, I can spend a lot of my time on the server and dedicate a lot of my time to the KPD role. Moving onto the forums, like the server, I check the forums every single day I just don't do much on the server, I read most of the new posts, whether they're official posts by staff or regular posts by regular players, I tend to read most of them, I just don't post a lot of my own content and threads.

Which timezone are you in? BST, United Kingdom

Do you have Discord? Yes, I do. It's kian#1234

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]: I do, it's a Blue Snowball Ice, and it's high quality

List your current and past applications:

April 17th, 2020 - Police Application - Accepted

April 26th, 2020 - Event Team Application - Denied

May 20th, 2020 - College-Professor application - Accepted

June 5th, 2020 - EMS Application - Denied

June 8th, 2020 - Police Application - Denied

June 9th, 2020 - Staff Application #5 - Denied

June 21st, 2020 - Lore-Team application - Discussed in DMs, Denied

July 17th, 2020 - Lore-Team application #2 - Denied

July 19th, 2020 - Police Application #3 - Denied

August 3rd, 2020 - Event-Team Application #2 - Denied

August 14th, 2020 - Ban Appeal #1 - Denied

August 17th, 2020 - Ban Appeal #2 - Accepted

August 21st, 2020 - Police Application #4 - Denied

August 25th, 2020 - Language application - Accepted

What is your motivation for applying?: Due to all the changes that have happened to the KPD ever since I left, it's motivated me to apply for this faction again a lot more. I have a lot of my close friends in the KPD, and a few of them have motivated me a lot and pushed me to apply for this role for the sixth time now. I’ve previously been a KPD Officer and I wish to go back to those old days as a Police-Officer, as well as that, it’s the type of thing that will strengthen me in some way. I feel that becoming a Police Officer will help me develop certain personality traits within my IC world and the OOC world and aspects. Next up, I find the KPD role on SchoolRP to be something that requires not only a lot of time and dedication, but patience, as well as that, KPD can test your knowledge of the law inside, and outside of SchoolRP.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct? Yes, I do

What are the Police ranks?

Police Commissioner -
    This is the highest rank of the Police Force and only one person (Usually an SRP Staff Member) gets to have it, they're in charge of reading applications, in charge of the station, and have the most power over other officers.

Police Captain - The Police-Captain is sort of the Commissioner's right-hand man, they're at the station a lot more than the Commissioner as the Commissioner is typically busy, the Captain trains cadets, makes sure everyone's doing their job, and wears a special outfit to show their job.

Police Head-Lieutenant - The Head-Lieutenant is similar to the regular Lieutenant but it shows that they've been there for a while and because of their consistent hard work and dedication the higher ranks believe they deserve a promotion.

Police-Lieutenant - The Police-Lieutenant is the first rank of the "Higher-Up" ranks, the Lieutenant is equivalent to the Police-Investigator, the main difference between a lower down and Higher-Up is that the Higher-Ups get a Glock-17, a semi-automatic handgun that's only used when someone's life is at serious risk.

Police-Sergeant - Police-Sergeant will be your last rank as a lower down, as a Sergeant, you don't typically train cadets, but if the force is short on Corporals and trainers in general, Sergeant will be called to train cadets. Sergeants also get the Police Crowbar, used to pry open doors, chests that have Lockette signs on them, and trapdoors.

Police-Corporal - The Police-Corporal's are mainly Cadet trainers, they can be Informational or Physical trainers and either one or two corporals train the cadets daily in both Info and Physical training, as a Corporal you also get the Police Pepper Spray, used for mainly crowd control where a taser is too much.

Police Patrol-Officer - The Patrol-Officer shows that you have passed your Cadet test and are ready to leave the station alone and deal with situations on your own, as a Patrol-Officer you are to show a good example to the Cadets as you are now their Higher-Up. The Patrol-Officer rank also gets a second pair of handcuffs that do not need to be ItemRPed. Every rank above from Patrol-Officer gets the second pair of handcuffs.

Police-Cadet - The Police-Cadet is the first rank in the Police Force, you will undergo a lot of training, get given a tour of the station, and spend most of your time at the front desk dealing with the public. As a Cadet, you do not get to leave the station, this is to prepare you for the higher ranks with training.

Detective Division

Detective Superintendent - The highest rank of the detective division, it is roughly equivalent to the Senior Police-Investigator.

Detective Chief-Inspector - The second highest rank in the detective division, Chief-Inspectors still count as Police Higher-Ups but aren’t as high as the Superintendent. They are roughly equivalent to the regular Police-Investigators.

Detective Sergeant - As a Detective Sergeant, you aren’t a Police-Higher up but rather equivalent to a Police Trainee-Investigator.

Detective Constable - The lowest rank of the detective division, you are roughly equivalent to a Police Corporal/Sergeant.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work? As a Police-Officer on SchoolRP, there are many things you need to keep track of, like GangRP, bail logs, and arguing about kill permissions. I know that Police-Officers on SchoolRP patrol Karakura daily, they bail out citizens, train fellow officers, and keep the city crime-free. As well as that, the police of Karakura police are supposed to respond to any calls that spark danger that they get on 110, if they are prank calls, they are meant to ignore them. Police are trained to handle very dangerous situations like murderers and raiding apartments. The police of Karakura patrol every corner of the city daily to try and find crimes, during their patrol, they stick in pairs, sometimes they patrol alone, and sometimes they go in groups of 4 plus. As well as that, Police do training daily with the new officers A.K.A the Cadets, during these training they go over everything you’ll need to know as a KPD officer to get you set for the future.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP? Police are important to SchoolRP for numerous reasons, the first being to enforce the law. The police of SchoolRP are meant to enforce the law, meaning they are meant to set the ground rules (In this case, the law) for the civilians of Karakura. Police Work can be very stressful on the officers ICly, and OOCly. As well as that, the police of Karakura police are supposed to respond to any calls that spark danger that they get on 110, if they are prank calls, they are meant to ignore them. Police are trained to handle very dangerous situations like murderers and raiding apartments. The police of Karakura patrol every corner of the city daily to try and find crimes, during their patrol, they stick in pairs, sometimes they patrol alone, and sometimes they go in groups of 4 plus.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time? Yes, I do.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role? Yes, I will be 100% dedicated.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]? Yes.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations? Yes.

[​IMG]

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how he looks, what makes him unique?

Tell us about your character, how he looks, what makes him unique? Tommy is a British male standing at a very tall 6'2, Tommy would have light brown hair accompanied by dark brown eyes, he'd have a rather buff build and his muscles would be apparent all over his body. His voice would be quite deep but not too deep. He'd have a couple of tattoos around his body, rarely showing them as he typically wears long sleeve shirts.

What he's like on and off the job?

On the job - On the job, Tommy is professional as ever, not once does he lose concentration of his work and always has his eye on the people around him. While sitting at the front desk he always pays attention to what is going on in the lobby and doesn’t really talk to many people on the job unless he’s talked to by a higher-up.

Off the job - While on the job Tommy is professional, off the job Tommy keeps to himself a lot and doesn’t talk to many people at all. He typically tries his best to spend time with his family considering he doesn’t get to see them at all while he’s on duty.

Outlook on his co-workers? Plans for the future?

Plans for the future? His outlook on his co-workers is that they're his friends, people that are working just as hard as him to impress their boss and do their job correctly. He always interacts with his co-workers regardless of his relationships with them. His plans for the future is to be working in the Police Force for years until he retires.

BACKSTORY

Tommy S Saburou was born in Cardiff, Wales on the 4th August 1988, making him 32 years old. He was born and raised in a small welsh home up until he was 19 when he moved out to live on his own in a different part of the country. When he was growing up he lived with his Mother, Father, and brother, who are all still alive. His brother moved out one year before him, to move to America. In 2004, he moved to Karakura, Japan to start a new life as a Lunchtime Monitor at Karakura High, he was a Lunchtime-Monitor at the school for four years until he was made a Music-Teacher at the school, he was a music teacher for the rest of his time at the school. When Tommy was 26, he started a new job as a News-Reporter for the town, he did that for two years but is now an unemployed adult looking to Emergency Services in Karakura, he was formerly a Police-Officer in the Karakura Police Department and made it to Corporal. He is now a 32-year-old male with a Family looking to re-join the KPD again.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Tommy S. Saburou

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr

Given Name(s): Tommy, Tom

Preferred Name: Tommy

IC Phone number:
    685-720-743

Religious Denomination: Christan

Marital Status: Divorced

Nationality: Welsh

Current Location: Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of training:
    Tommy had 6 years of training as an officer

Working Experience: He used to be an officer in the KPD, and was a Corporal when he was eventually fired.

Academic Degree: Bachelor's Degree

Year of Graduation: 2000

Major(s): Criminal Justice, Mathematics, Psychology, and English.

Minor(s): Welsh, Cartography, and History

Native Languages: English, Japanese

Other Languages: Welsh

NOTE: If there are any mistakes in this application they will be fixed the day after posting this!​

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2020 at 6:37 AM
  2. Loooper

Loooper Ireland Level 131 Senior Administrator

Local Time:
    12:56 AM
    Loooper
    Denied

- Once you become more experienced on the server then reapply, as of now we deem you unready just yet​

• Like Like x 2