Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

disinure

Discord Name & Tag:

Twisty#9912

Previous bans:

Zero to date

Describe your activity on the server:

During times I do not have to attend school I am often on the server looking for situations to roleplay. In instances I am not online I am often unable to be. However, my activity has dropped by a small amount from the transition from summer break to school. The times I am normally online range from 4 pm, the time I usually get home from school to 10 pm, roughly the time I like to go to bed.

Which timezone are you in?

CST

List your current and past IC/OOC faction applications:

None

What is your motivation for applying?:

Whenever I see an officer of the force on the street whether that be on patrol, driving to a location, or simply off duty I imagine what it would be like to participate in those acts. I respect how much they dedicate to their role as officers and it truly is inspiring, to see cadets hard at work to prove their worth, patrol officers roaming the street to keep the peace, and high-ranking officers stepping head first into a situation that could cost major damage to their character seems so cool to me, I believe the role of officer is obtainable by anyone however it just takes the effort to make it there.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?

The raiding of a residence

Once a proper warrant has been made and accepted due to valid reasoning such as a kidnapping or murder happening at the exact residence reported. Whether that be an apartment, house, penthouse, tower floor, or possibly even an estate, a warrant grants officers permission to raid that location. During a raid you are expected to search every chest you come across, scoping the property until you are confident nothing remains unsearched, the trickiest thing in most cases is finding a hidden chest or room where a person or weapon storage may be kept.

Patrol throughout Karakura

Once a cadet has completed at least one training for both informational and physical, they will gain access to patrol if there is a higher-up with them, permitting them to do so. However, Detectives can set out on patrol without asking for permission as more responsibility and trust are placed on them to complete and follow duties correctly. Most patrols include roughly 3 officers to ensure their safety, you are expected to have your taser out and always stay cautious whilst on patrols, ready for just about anything to occur.

Desk Work

As a cadet, you are not granted the same rights and opportunities as respected members of the force to take calls or act in situations. However, one of the tasks cadets are free to do is man the front desk. The activities you may find yourself in during your time at the front desk are answering questions, accepting bails as long as the individual is allowed to be bailed at that time, or sometimes patting down and securing any metal detected threats. While at the front desk you are not permitted to go AFK at any time, failing to comply with this will result in punishment as you are expected to give 100% of your effort at all times.

Criminal Accountability

You are expected to grant a criminal the correct punishment for any of the listed crimes they have possibly committed, as well as write to a trial paid for on their behalf. For example, if a criminal is found evading law enforcement he shall be granted a charge of evasion, if they have a majorly illegal weapon such as a katana they shall be granted at least a charge of major illegal weaponry, and lastly, if they are caught attempting to murder a civilian they shall be charged with attempted murder of the 1st, 2nd, or 3rd degree as well as a charge for their weapon whether that be major illegal weaponry or minor illegal weaponry if a weapon is accounted for of course.

Manhunts

Manhunts last for 45 OOCLY minutes typically occurring after instances of escaped criminals from a situation. For example, if you happened to walk into an attempted murder situation and only managed to capture and arrest 3 out of 4 criminals evolved, you are expected to hunt the remaining criminal, CCTV which I will talk about after this is your best friend in these situations. It is very dangerous to allow a criminal, in our case a possible murderer to roam the streets of Karakura putting citizens’ lives at risk. If you do not manage to find this criminal they are to go up on a wanted board forever being present on that wanted board until they are caught. However, criminals may change their character’s appearance later on to avoid being caught and arrested.

CCTV

One very important resource that cops have access to is CCTV. CCTV cameras are located throughout the city, however, CCTV is not located in locations such as the forest, most of the sewers, or any of the various underground and above-ground caves. The cameras in Karakura owned by police are what give them most of their information of situations granted the situation itself occurred within 30 blocks range of the camera itself. These cameras are also used to locate any criminals that may have evaded the Karakura Police Department in any way, if they do not show the exact location of the escaped criminal it sure will give officers an ideal place to search on the chance there are few places the cameras can not see. CCTV owned by shop owners or private buildings are not accessible by the Police unless permitted by the owner of the shop/building. The shop owners however are allowed to alter the footage and cut out any parts they wish not to be seen by the Karakura Police Department or anyone else.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?

To keep justice present on the server. You can't have a city without proper law enforcement, and a group to look out for and protect the citizens. It may not seem like it in the eyes of an everyday civilian but CopRP is really what makes GangRP fun, we need somebody to intervene with their activity, start chases, and be the main hurdle for them in events. Breaking laws in the server is a common thing that many people do even just jaywalking and having someone present to punish those who are in the wrong is necessary, allowing more variety of roleplay in the roleplaying field while still being one of the best.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?

Yes, I acknowledge that I am subject to being demoted at any given time.

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?

Yes, I agree to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are needed to attend or you will be punished?

Yes, I acknowledge that if training is held I must go otherwise I could be demoted.

In-Character (IC) Section

SECTION 1: CHARACTER INFORMATION

Character's Full Name:

Levi Izana

Character's age (if accepted):

Character's gender & pronouns:

Male, He/Him

Character's Academic Background
(Grade-12/Bachelors/Masters/PhD):

Grade 12

What languages are you proficient in besides Japanese?

I have never attempted to learn a new Language, however, it is in my interest.

Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique?

Levi Izana is a rather tall individual standing at a height of 6’1, weighing around 183 pounds owning an athletic build. Gazing upon him you will notice his long brown hair often found tied in a slick bun or occasionally a short ponytail located on the back of his head allowing for some hair to hang over the front of his head shielding the world from his rather large forehead. If you focused hard enough on his arms you would notice several scars located horizontally across his arms, several more located on his left arm than his right. These scars didn't seem to be from any fatal stabs or attacks leaving your imagination to run wild discovering the cause. His hazel eyes that rarely stood out often could be mistaken for a light green upon first glance. Levi had a surprisingly defined jawline, followed by small lips, and a small nose. He often spoke loudly by accident letting people around him hear things that were meant to be private and had an occasion to pronounce his r’s with a w sound. This issue started at a young age and he had never taken speech therapy to get it fixed.

How does your character act in a professional/casual situation?

While off duty Levi would be loquacious, capable of matching the energy of the people around him, and loving to crack a few jokes here and there. However, once something is requested of him his mood shifts from talkative to serious. He knows what is expected of him and how he should perform, knowing what to do and how to act in various situations. Remaining capable of keeping his cool during intense matters.

What is their outlook on the idea of co-workers & teamwork?

Levi thinks of his co-workers as a second family. He is aware that they are the perfect opportunity to build close bonds with the people you’re surrounded with, teamwork is essential for situations not in your favor, along with situations that are. The idea of working together for any situation is much better than going solo, especially when you know exactly who your partners are.

Do you see yourself as a leader or a follower? Why?

I see myself as a follower, I have only led small groups of friends in the past and would wish to learn how the job should be done before I put my co-workers, and friends' lives on the line.

BACKSTORY (100+ words)

Levi Izana was born on October 13th into a cold, windy morning in a Small town by the name of Kitahiroshima, Japan. This town is Located just north of Hiroshima, Japan. Levi had a quiet childhood between him and his two other siblings. His Father was a traveling businessman who was often found out of the house resulting in Levi having a strong relationship with his mother. Levi enjoyed the little things in life even at his young age, often wandering through the woods with a small group of his friends. Levi’s brother, the oldest child in his family, was depicted as a worthless son, and a disappointment by his Father, never living up to his Fathers expectations leaving Levi without a role model in his youth, nobody to look up two besides his father. At around the age of 9, Levi and his family transitioned from Kitahiroshima to Karakura in search of profit. His father had been laid off by his boss leaving his family without an income, some of his father's past co-workers have spoken about the opportunities of Karakura, a practically untouched gold mine in terms of business at this time. Upon arrival, Levi’s father was found chronically ill leaving Levi to make a profit to keep his family, as well as his father alive. Joined by his older sister Saburou Izana, they adventured looking for any opportunity to make a living. Around this time Levi was enrolled in the Karakura High School District, finding his passion for law and order as he set his dream to make it into the Karakura Police Department demoting the remainder of his school years to this goal.

SECTION 2: GENERAL KNOWLEDGE

Can you legally own a pocket knife in Karakura?

No, you may not legally own a pocket knife in Karakura.

Name 5 medical items that do NOT require a prescription

Five medical items that do not require a prescription consist of Paracetamol, cough syrup, birth control, eye patches, and canes.

If you see your co-workers physically abusing an inmate, what should you do?

You should intervene to stop the situation, If there are multiple attackers you should yell for someone not involved with the attacking co-workers to assist you in detaining the assaulters and ensure the inmate is alright, offering him any needed medical treatment.

What should you do if you see your co-worker being assaulted?

Step in restraining the inmate, making sure to get your co-worker out of the cell before any more pain is inflicted on them.

What do you do if you find out that your co-worker is corrupt and is helping criminal organizations?

Do not confront them as it could cause issues, instead, you should report it to a higher-ranking officer so they can settle it quickly and quietly.

How would you react to a criminal trying to bribe you?

I would decline the offer and instead detain them as an attempt to prevent the work of an officer through bribery is illegal.​

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
DENIED
Thank you for applying for KPD. Unfortunately, the higher-up team and I
have decided to deny this application. Most times it is simply due to the fact that
there are more suitable applicants, so feel free to give it another shot on the next cadet wave!​

Users who are viewing this thread