IGN (In-Game Name):
figuerothfaeth (main)
spiritmedium (alt)

Discord Name & Tag:
ibuki#2600

Previous bans:
N/A!

Describe your activity on the server:
I’d say that I’m active on the server, with me getting on everyday and logging multiple hours! I swap between both of my two accounts, but I’ve been prioritising my alt account because of how I was accepted into KPD internships! I’ll definitely be more active during the weekends than weekdays, though I’ll still try to get as many hours on the server as I can get on weekdays! The internship has got me back into SRP, and if I’m accepted into KPD then I’ll spend more hours on it!

Which timezone are you in?
GMT

List your current and past IC/OOC faction applications:
Receptionist Application - [Accepted]
Shrine Maiden Application - [Denied]
Shrine Priest Application - [Unreviewed]

What is your motivation for applying?:
I believe that becoming a KPD Officer would be a good next step for me in SRP, as I’ve been seeking new roleplay opportunities. My recent internship role at the KPD sparked my interest in the faction, thus my decision to pursue an officer role. I think that it is a fantastic way to meet new people, and to begin to develop my new character. I believe it could be the best opportunity for me in SchoolRP,, and I’d love to get involved within the KPD scene. I’ve not enjoyed anything in SRP as much as I’ve enjoyed the internships, so that’s why I’m applying for this. I also have a few friends who are in KPD, and they have motivated me to join!

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
I know plenty of things to do with Police Work from my time as an intern there, I’ll list them all off here in separate categories.

Police Roles:
MAIN DIVISION

Police Cadet: This is the lowest rank that an Officer can be, which is what you get just after being accepted into KPD. While you’re a Cadet, you’ll need to go to training daily for Informational and Physical training, which you’ll be pinged for on discord. They are unable to go on patrol by themselves, and are unable to work at anything higher risk. The way to get out of being a Cadet is an exam, which will cover everything you’ve learned so far as a Cadet.

Patrol Officer: This is the second lowest rank in KPD, which is what you’ll get after passing your exam as a Cadet. You’re now able to go on patrol without others, though it isn’t recommended. You also start being able to go off-duty as an officer, which is always a nice touch.

Police Corporal: At the rank of Corporal you start being able to train officers at a lower stage than you are, with two methods to train! These are Informational training, and Physical training. I believe you get to decide which one you’d rather do, though if too many people want to train on one thing then you’ll get assigned the lesser picked one. This is the rank where you get pepper spray and a crowbar.

Police Sergeant: When you become a Sergeant you are expected to be an example towards your lower ranked officers, by this stage you’re entrusted with being someone who has full understanding of all the police work, and has the ability to do that work. This is the rank where you get the Police Bike.

Police Lieutenant: The second highest rank in the Main Division, this is where you’ll find the Head Physical Trainer and the Head Informational Trainer. They are the officers who give Cadets their first exam in the KPD. This is the rank where you get the Glock-17, as well as the Police Cruiser. You’re considered a higher-up while at this rank.

Police Captain: This is the highest rank in the Main Division, and is the counterpart to the Detective Superintendent. This is one of the higher-up roles, and should usually take charge of a situation if the Commissioner is offline.

DETECTIVE DIVISION

Police Detective Constable: This is the lowest rank of Detectives, and is the one that you get placed into once you swap over to the Detective Division. This is the Detectives version of a Cadet, and must go through training on how to use your Glock-17 safely, and how to interrogate someone! Fun. Just like with Cadets, you’ll have to go through an exam to get to the rank of Inspector.

Police Detective Inspector: This is the rank that you’ll get after passing your Detective exam, where you’re considered a full Detective! Woohoo. This is the rank where you’ll get the Glock-17, and the Police Cruiser.

Police Detective Chief Inspector: This is the Detectives form of a Lieutenant, being a higher-up similar to that. This is the second highest rank in the Detective Division.

Police Detective Superintendent: This is the highest rank in the Detective Division, and is the counterpart to the Police Captain. This is one of the higher-up roles, and should usually take charge of a situation if the Commissioner is offline.

COMMISSIONER
Commissioner: The Commissioner is the highest rank possible in the KPD, who looks over it all. This is the person who represents it the most, and anything that they say goes. This is the person who should mostly be taking charge in situations, and is also the one who accepts Cadets into the faction.

Procedures:

Patrols: Patrols are when the Officers search around the city, checking for anyone who might be doing crimes! While on patrol, officers can search anyone that they spot that’s either wearing a Ballistic mask, or is holding out a Metal Baseball Bat. There are more reasons to search someone, though I am unsure of these at the moment.

Fines: Many things in the city of Karakura call for Fines! There are fines for things such as;​
  • Attempting to bribe an Officer.​
  • Carrying a Metal Baseball Bat or wearing a Ballistic mask while you have any felonies.​
  • Carrying something that you don’t have a prescription for (Pills, Crutches)​
  • Being drunk in public with a high enough percentage.​
There are more things that one can be fined for, though these are the main ones that I’ll list.

Luminol: When you search someone with a Metal Baseball Bat or a Ballistic mask, you’re able to spray it with Luminol to check for any blood on it. This is done with ItemRP, and there isn’t an item for it.

CCTV: CCTV is an Officer's way of keeping watch around the city from the comfort of the station. They can use this for gaining video footage of a crime, or getting an admin to spectate where a camera would be.

Breathalyzer: This is the item used to check for a person’s Blood Alcohol Level, used when you believe someone may be drunk. If their OOC percentage is too high, then you may supply them with a fine.

Search Procedures:

The 6 O’Clock: This is when an Officer stands at the back of the Officer searching someone, this is used to prevent the second Officer being caught off guard while searching.
The Ring: This is the counterpart to the 6 O’Clock when there’s more Officers. This is where the other Officers surround the searching one, preventing anything happening to that person. This resembles a ring, giving it its name.
The Cone: This is like the Ring, although the Officers are more spaced out. This resembles a cone, giving it its name.

Utility Belt / Equipment:
An Officer’s Utility Belt can often be a thing with many items in it, and here I will attempt to list off all of the ones I can name.

Flashlight: Pretty basic stuff, what an Officer can use when in a Dark Area. I’m unsure if this is an item or not, though I was told that it was a thing during Internships.

Police Baton: This is what an Officer is to use while chasing someone in the water, as if they used the Taser then they’d get significantly worse results for both parties involved. This is the only unique part of a Utility Belt that can be mugged. It has a two-hit KO, and has a range of two blocks.

Breathalyzer: This is the item used to check for a person’s Blood Alcohol Level, used when you believe someone may be drunk. If their OOC percentage is too high, then you may supply them with a fine.

Handcuffs: Officers are supplied with two of these, which are used to restrain someone who is being detained. They can be resisted if the person being restrained wins the roll-off on it.

Crowbar: The item used to force open any locked doors that the KPD need to get through, such as if they need to search the house of someone that they arrested.

Radio: This is a basic item for the KPD, being used to contact the other Officers that are online. It works the same as the Faculty radio, though this one is instead used to call in backup, or to provide your co-workers with information.

KPD Badge: This is what you used to prove that you’re an Officer, if you really need to prove it.

Taser: A non-lethal way to counteract criminals, this is used to stun anyone who you need to stun, such as a criminal trying to attack an officer. It can’t be mugged, and you have to action to take it out if you’re in range to do so!

Glock-17: The Taser’s more lethal cousin, this is only to be used in dangerous situations, which is why it’s only given out to higher ranks within the KPD. This can’t be mugged, and you need to action in order to take it out if you’re within range.

There are more items that I don’t have a specific description for, such as the Pepper Spray, a Fire Extinguisher, and a Gas Mask. The Gas Mask is also muggable, though it isn’t unique to the KPD Utility Belt.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
The Police are important to SchoolRP for numerous reasons, the main one being to keep the city safe, and to keep everyone following the law. They’re a force that works against GangRP, that are there to make sure everyone in Karakura can sleep at night knowing they’re somewhat safe. They’re what stops Karakura from devolving into utter chaos, and use their tools to bring criminals to justice. The Police are involved in a majority of the events in Karakura too, which shows how well they fit into everything. Without the Police in Karakura, GangRP would rule the server, and everything would devolve into anarchy.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
I completely acknowledge this, and understand why.

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
Yes, I acknowledge that I must be 100% dedicated to the role, and I will be.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are needed to attend or you will be punished?
Yes, I acknowledge that I will be punished if I don't show up to training whilst online.

In-Character (IC) Section

SECTION 1: CHARACTER INFORMATION

Character's Full Name:
Makoto Nishimoto

Character's age (if accepted):

Character's gender & pronouns:
Female, She/Her

Character's Academic Background
(Grade-12/Bachelors/Masters/PhD):

Makoto graduated from College with a Masters Degree in Criminology, having left before taking a PhD.

What languages are you proficient in besides Japanese?
JSL, Gaelic

Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique?
Makoto has long blonde hair, all tied up into a ponytail. She’s tall, at the height of 6 '1, having tired looking brown eyes, bags under them. She has a thin nose, and an athletic / muscular build. Finally, she has a small ‘fidget ring’ on her left middle finger.

Makoto has been training her whole life to become a Cadet, though she’s never been sure where she wanted to become one. Recently she decided on Karakura, as she’s heard of everything that happened there with the KPD recently, and would like to be able to help out around the area! She seems to try and guess how people are at a first glance, usually messing up in that aspect.

How does your character act in a professional/casual situation?
Whenever Makoto has to act professional, she’ll try to seem as serious and calm as she can, trying to always keep any situation that she’s in as collected as she can have it! She’s usually in a defensive state while in a professional situation, keeping her guard up

In a casual setting, she’s much more chill, with her actually showing how tired she gets. She’ll try to crack a couple of jokes, lighten any moods that need to be lightened. Altogether, she’s a pretty relaxed person until it comes to her job, mainly because of what she’s heard about Karakura!

What is their outlook on the idea of co-workers & teamwork?
She loves having co-workers, with them being the only real interaction she gets outside of her family. She believes teamwork is a great idea, especially for Officers, as it can help them take down bigger threats far easier! Cooperation is key in her eyes, and she’s hoping that she can befriend whatever new co-workers she gets.

Do you see yourself as a leader or a follower? Why?
Makoto sees herself as a Leader, though fits more into the Follower stage at earlier ranks in the force. When she gets more accustomed to everything with the KPD, and knows how to work well with them then she’ll be far less like a Follower, unless it’s needed of her!

BACKSTORY (100+ words)
Makoto Nishimoto was born to the Nishimoto family back in February of 1989 along with a twin sister, Eiko Nishimoto. Her parents were always caring to her, especially at the start of her life. They paid for her interests, for her sisters interests, for anything that they wanted. Though only one of Makoto’s interests really stuck, justice. It always stuck in her mind, even throughout her time in college, it’s why she took a major in Criminology.
That’s the main part from her childhood, anyway.

She misses those days.
She came home one day to the sound of no-one else in, so her first reaction was to call her twin!
Ring.
Riing.
Riiiing.
Put to voicemail. That was odd, usually she’d pick up instantly! She hung up, calling her mother instead.
Unlike her sister, her mother picked up the phone. It just wasn't the best news.
Her twin sister was blinded, eyes removed from some. . . filthy criminals. She rushed to the hospital immediately, wanting to talk to her twin sister.
Once she was there, she had a long conversation with her. She talked to Eiko about what she’d do for her future, with Eiko only responding with her not knowing.
She wanted to get revenge for Eiko, she wanted to get the kids who did it locked up.
Though she couldn’t, it was practically impossible. There was no evidence for who did it, it was a shame.

Makoto made a promise with Eiko, being that she’d protect civilians for her, to make sure that she’d be there for people who were going through what she was.
It’s for this reason that she’s decided to apply for the Karakura Police Department. She was always focused on justice when she was younger, so why not get involved now?
She got into shape, and moved to Karakura, trying to help out in one of the most crime-filled areas.
What happens next? That’s for the future to decide.

SECTION 2: GENERAL KNOWLEDGE

Can you legally own a pocket knife in Karakura?
Of course not, if you’re found to be carrying a pocket knife then you’ll have it confiscated from you, and you’ll be arrested for ownership of an illegal weapon.

Name 5 medical items that do NOT require a prescription
There are more than 5 medical items that don’t require a prescription, and five of them are the Surgical Mask, Cough Syrup, an Eyepatch, Paracetamol and a Wooden Cane

If you see your co-workers physically abusing an inmate, what should you do?
I mean, pretty obvious what I’ve gotta do. First step is reporting the abuse to a higher-up, can’t try and get involved physically as it won’t actually do much to stop anything. After contacting either the Commissioner or the highest ranking Officer in their division, pulling out the footage that my body cam recorded and supplying them with it so there’s proof of the situation.

What should you do if you see your co-worker being assaulted?
First step is taking a look at however many people are assaulting them, if it’s only one then I can do this with just the co-worker, while if there’s multiple I’ll radio in for back-up. Still depending on the amount of people, I’ll get into helping if there’s just one straight away, tasing the assaulter, proceeding to assist my co-worker in detaining whoever was assaulting them. Otherwise, I’d have to wait for the back-up to arrive before jumping into anything, as we’d rather not have two injured Officers during this. After it’s all wrapped up, and we’ve arrested the people assaulting our co-worker, I’d send in bodycam footage of it all just to add some evidence.

What do you do if you find out that your co-worker is corrupt and is helping criminal organizations?
I’d inform the Commissioner about my suspicions to do with this, asking if someone could look into it. I’d supply them with any information that I’ve found on the situation, and would try to find any evidence of the Officer working alongside criminals via CCTV, or anything else I could get my hands on.

How would you react to a criminal trying to bribe you?
Simple answer, I’d just deny the bribe, fining them for the amount of money that gets fined for bribes.

Users who are viewing this thread