Level 26
sunghypen
sunghypen
Omega+
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):
FqllenFrenzyy (FqllenFocoozo's ALT)

Previous bans:
One for Cosmetic abuse and another regarding a situation.

Describe your activity on the server:
I am on the server every day usually for 9-12 hours on my main account FqllenFocoozo. Admittedly this account, FqllenFrenzyy is one that I haven't used too much of mainly because I haven't seen the need to play an adult char. But due to recent events and the recent opening of KPD applications, I find it intriguing and exciting to become a new character and civil servant, so I plan to keep my activity on the server consistent so I don’t miss anything.

Which time zone are you in?
CST

Do you have Discord?
Yes, my discord is Emma.#0006

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]:
Yes, I have a microphone! I am planning to get a whole PC setup for more experienced gaming and roleplaying though.

List your current and past applications:

Korean Language Application- Accepted

https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/fqllenmarble-korean-language-application.17441/

Music Teacher Application (4)- Accepted

https://schoolrp.net/threads/fqllenfocoozos-application-for-music-teacher.22162/

College Student Application - Accepted!!

https://schoolrp.net/threads/fqllenfocoozos-application-for-music-teacher.22162/

JSL Application! - Accepted!!!

https://schoolrp.net/threads/fqllenfocoozos-jsl-application.34903/

What is your motivation for applying?:
I've always been interested in the idea of joining the KPD and thought about it for a few months. When applications opened up a friend suggested that this could be a chance to apply. Imagining finding myself in a position to be a chance at survival in a life or death situation is a reasonable factor that drew me in, whether it's pulling someone out of a crashed car, providing first aid, basic life support to a person before Emergency Medical Services (EMS) arrive, to breaking off gang activity, etc. To even things apart from these situations like helping drug addicts, gang affiliates, accusations and more, receiving the most attention I still have as though police work is necessary for keeping order, and if I get to actually help people then the day is worth it.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?
After some research on the subject, I feel as if I can confidently state that I know these two things.

What are the Police ranks?
Cadet

Patrol Officer

Corporal

Sergeant

Lieutenant

Police Captain

Police Commissioner

Detective Division

Detective Constable

Detective Sergeant

Detective Chief-Inspector

Detective Superintendent

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
After watching the two Netflix Shows, “CSI” and “Insatiable”, I have learnt that the Police not only protects but also sometimes handles important records of the city regarding them Criminal records etc. Other things that I have realised is that they have a way to have public safety and security, a way of communicating with each other and laws, government, and the languages they speak to make it easier to not have anyone know what they are talking about even when it's just a normal. Apart from all of that, I did some extensive research about Criminal Psychology and Laws.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
Without the Police, the server would not be as well experienced because what kind of city does not have a Police Department? Apart from the main school of schoolrp, we need that protection of a city even though it is not large and populated like others. Still, we need people to keep away all crime and bad things that could come and affect us as a whole.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yes, I acknowledge that I am subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
Yes, I understand that applying for this role means I am 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role. Furthermore, I am willing to dedicate as much time and effort that is required.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]?
Yes, I do acknowledge that if training is underway whilst I am online and I do not show up for it I will be punished (demoted)

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Yes, I understand that I am subject to IC harassment, and no matter what is said Icly I will not take anything OOCly

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how they look, what makes them unique?
Akiara Hashirama is a 36-year-old woman who is a very organised and well-read person who is alert by all means. She stands at the height of 5’7 and weighs about 140lbs. Akiara would be a woman from Korea who moved to the neighbourhood of Karakura to work. She is very alert and also is a kind, hearted person. She has a way of dressing up because whatever she wears matches her personality. She likes wearing formal clothes which are comfortable to walk in during the day. Akiara has light blue eyes which shine when the light falls on her. She has wavy blonde hair, which fits her eye colour. As mentioned, she is unique in her way. She is a very mature woman who is very organised and also gets people's attention quickly. Akiara looks out for everyone, especially the people, sometimes there might be ups and downs but she can pass through problems easily.

What do they like on and off the job?
Akiara is a calm and highly capable woman, frequently showing sympathy for victims of crime.

Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?
Her plans for the future are simple. She wants to work her way up the ranking boards and be successful in her life. She wants to be someone who people can look up to when they are in doubt as well.

BACKSTORY

(Make sure this biography/lore has 100+ words.)
Akiara Hashirama, an eighteen-year-old teenage girl, was someone who dreamt of being a Police Officer in the future. Despite that, she believed she was too young to be a Police Officer; hence, she decided to get another job in the meantime to increase her experience in working. To her fortune, she managed to secure a job in a specific pharmacy known as 'Happy Pills' which just so happened to be hiring for a the****** assistant, so she applied for the job and was accepted.

In the time she was a the****** assistant, she learnt how to teach people to be calm and collected. However, as more time passed, being a the****** assistant was no longer her cup of tea. Additionally, Akiara was getting older over the years. It just so happened as well that she lost her job due to the pharmacy going bankrupt due to immense competition by a newly-built nearby hospital. Akiara was not very sure of what to do, but she decided to follow her passion and started taking a few criminology practice courses to achieve her dream upon the dawn of being twenty-two years old.

Indeed, Criminal Justice has been in Akiara's life for when she was a little girl. She used to be the girl who watched many TV shows regarding criminology and detective skills. When it came to teaching criminology, she got on her feet and then just did it. Akiara is currently part of the Hashirama family, which is matured and organised so that they do not hurt anyone in any way. They are always open to people. Under the family, she managed to eventually get into higher education, where she studied further into the subject of criminology. Her hard work paid off as in the end, she managed to get a bachelor's degree in criminology and she had become a Bachelor of criminal justice. When she grew older, at the age of thirty-six, she applied for a job in the KPD. Noticing the vacancy, she applied for the position of police officer. Indeed, it was what she dreamed of for a very long time.
Akiara wanted to ensure that she would be accepted as a KPD Police Officer. Hence she decided to take several more classes regarding the subject while waiting for the application to be processed. She can do little to change the outcome, but she can do much to change the effort put in. She hopes for the best.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name: Akiara Hashirama

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss Hashirama

Given Name(s): Akiara

Preferred Name: Akiara

IC Phone number: 216973017

Religious Denomination: Atheist

Marital Status: Single

Nationality: Korean

Current Location: Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of training: 2 1/2

Working Experience: 4

Academic Degree: Bachelor's Degree

Year of Graduation: 2014

Major(s): Criminal Justice

Minor(s): Criminology and Forensics

Native Languages: Japanese

Other Languages: N/A

Last edited:

Loooper

Level 136
Prads
Prads
Fundraiser+
DENIED

Sadly your application was either not good enough or your reputation within the server isn't the best. Best of luck next time!​

Users who are viewing this thread