IceXmc
Which timezone are you in?
CST
List your current and past IC/OOC faction applications:
None
Describe your activity on the server:
I'm on for about 12 hours every day during the weekend
What is your motivation for applying?:
my motivation for applying is pretty simple. I want to help take down criminals and stop gangs from hurting other people. We can not let the gangs in Srp take over the server, so we need to keep them in check. I want to help make Srp safer over all by taking down gangs and stopping the black market from selling illegal weapons.
What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
I know that the police have a very important job, they go around the city making sure people are not breaking the law. they also keep gangs in line and stop the black market from selling illegal items and weapons. They also arrest people who are breaking the law, and will sometimes raid houses if necessary, finally they file police reports, and make sure the prisoners are getting food and are not harming themselves. they also help people do visits with inmates.
Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
the police are very important in the grand scheme of things. without the police, crime would be so high and everyone would have to fear for their safety. police make sure that the dangerous people are put away so that the city can be safer. they also make sure that drugs and weapons are not distributed all over the city by stopping the black market deals. there is so much more on why the are important but that is some of the main things.
Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are needed to attend or you will be punished?
yes and i will take full responsibility if i miss it.

In-Character (IC) Section

What's your character's full name?:
Athena Dawson
How old is your character (if accepted)?:
What are your character's gender and pronouns?:
female, she her
Please select your highest academic role at the time of writing this application:
(Grade-12/Bachelors/Masters/PhD):

Grade 9 but I have 24 hours played if not more by the time you read this so i don't know if its broken
What languages does your character know besides Japanese?:
none but are applying for english and spanish
Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique?
1725814959203.png

she is unique because she is pretty clever, and can do very well in high stress environments.
How does your character act in a professional/casual situation?
in a professional setting she can be fun and casual, but when the situation calls for it she can be serious and get the job done.
What is their outlook on the idea of co-workers & teamwork?
she thinks that teamwork is one of the most important things in the world. She can work well with a team and be very efficient with them
What's your character's backstory?
Ever since she was a little girl, she wanted to be a police officer and protect her city. She did not like school that much because you only sit and listen to the teacher talk. She loves working with her hands so she would always excel at stuff like that. One time she saw someone being bullied at school, she went up to to them and protected her classmate from the bully and got them to leave. Her entire goal is to become one of the best cops in the city, and make it one of the safest cities in the worlds.

General knowledge

Can you legally own a pocket knife in Karakura?
no, it is illegal to own one and you will get arrested for owning one.
Name 5 medical items that do NOT require a prescription
bandage
cough syrup
multivitamins
Melatonin
glasses
If you see your co-workers physically abusing an inmate, what should you do?
I would go up to them and tell them that they can't be doing that. then I would go to a higher ranking officer and tell them about what was happening and see what to do next in the situation. I would also show them evidence of this person doing it.
What should you do if you see your co-worker being assaulted?
if I saw someone assaulting a fellow officer, I would call for backup depending on how big the crowd was, but if it was 1 person I would go and confront them. Then I would get their attention off of the other officer and onto me. Finally, I would arrest them with assaulting a officer of the law, bring them to jail, and file the police report. Right before I bring them to jail, I would see if there were any witnesses to see if anything else happened.
What do you do if you find out that your co-worker is corrupt and is helping criminal organizations?
if I found out that a officer was working for criminal organizations, I would make sure I am 100% sure that this is true. Then I would go tell a higher ranking officer and tell him what is going on with this person, and show him the evidence that I have collected showing that they are a corrupt cop. finally I would see if the higher ranking officer would need me to do anything else to help.
How would you react to a criminal trying to bribe you?
If someone tried to bribe me, I would arrest them then for trying to bribe a cop, and for the original crime that committed. Then I would see if they have done any other crimes and tried to bribe cops out of it. finally I would see if any of the cops took the bribes and if they did, I would just warn a higher officer.

Hirathex

Level 317
Senior Admin
Black Market Lead
Police Lead
Hirathex
Hirathex
Omega+
DENIED
After having carefully reviewed your applications, the higher-up team has decided
to unfortunately deny your application to join our faction.

Why have I been denied?
We appreciate your efforts and your motivation to join our faction, but we have
made this decision based on the following reason(s)
Thank you for applying, however your application has been denied. We sometimes have to deny amazing applications because other people are deemed a better choice at this current time.

What can I do to increase my chances to be accepted?
The fact that you've been denied this time doesn't mean that you can't be accepted
anymore! If you're interested, below are some pieces of advice that could improve
your chances to be accepted during future application waves.
- Detail is a great way to show off your interest. Therefore, we recommend spending more time to try and re-elaborate your application so that it shows off you're truly engaged in trying to join us!
- We suggest applying for other factions / community teams to improve how other players see you and to boost your chances at becoming apart of KPD.

ADDITIONAL NOTES
Due to the large influx of applications, any DMs concerning your application
will be ignored or referred back to this response. Remember that this decision
is a collective agreement between all the higher-ups in the faction, meaning
that this decision hasn't been taken by one single player.

Users who are viewing this thread