Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):
IkeCream2

Discord Name & Tag:
IkeCream2 #6703

Previous bans:
N/A

Describe your activity on the server:
I typically am able to play a few hours a day. Currently I am a part of the Sports Club. I like to try and find different activities to do while playing SRP. For example, I like to spend time fishing, whether that is by myself or with others. I also enjoy playing different sports in SRP. For example, I enjoy playing volleyball and baseball.

Which timezone are you in?
I am in Central Standard Time (CST)

List your current and past IC/OOC faction applications:
As of this application, I have not applied for any IC/OOC factions.

What is your motivation for applying?:
My motivation for applying is I enjoy the duties of Police Work. So far in my time with SRP, I have enjoyed interacting and roleplaying with different individuals. I think I would enjoy the duties of KPD and would enjoy tackling another level of RP. I

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
When it comes to Police Work, I have extensive knowledge. First, I come from a family of Law Enforcement Officers. As I was growing up, I have always wanted to become a Police Officer, so I pursued the career. I just recently completed my Bachelor’s in Criminal Justice. Also, I have recently completed the Regional Police Academy in my state. In the Academy, I graduated second overall out of twenty people. Also in the Academy, I received the Academic Award for the highest grades on tests. These tests contained information on law in my state, as well as overall decision making skills. When I say decision making, I am referring to if an Officer would have probable cause to make arrests. Following the Police Academy, I became a commissioned Police Officer in my state. Should anyone want to fact check any of the things I have listed, I would be happy to provide any documentation to prove what I have said to be true.

I understand Police Work is not entirely glamorous. There is a lot in Police Work that goes unnoticed to the general public. For example, one of the most important things, if not the most important thing, is report writing. You have to be able to accurately document an incident you have been a part of. This includes anything you see visually and what has been reported to you. This even includes anything a suspect has said or done that could possibly support the suspect’s case. Accurate report writing is a necessary skill because when it comes to court, Defense Attorneys, as well as the Prosecutors, look directly at an Officer’s report.

I understand the importance of reasonable suspicion, and probable cause. I am able to process law quickly and am able to make quick decisions based on that. I am confident in my decision making when it comes to the lawful application of force, whether that force be lethal or non-lethal.

I have a vast knowledge of Law Enforcement and I would be happy to share with anyone who is interested. I am assuming everyone who is involved in Law Enforcement in SRP is interested in the career OOC. I would be more than happy to provide any sort of information I can on the career OOC. Even if I am not accepted, I would be more than happy to provide any sort of guidance.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
Police are important to SchoolRP because Law and Order is necessary in all things. Without law and order, the average user would not be able to have a safe environment to enjoy their time in SRP. Now, it is almost impossible to make this environment completely safe, but Police in SRP would be able to help deter crime from happening in SRP.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
I acknowledge I am subject to being demoted at any given time.

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
I acknowledge that I am agreeing to be %100 dedicated to the Police Officer role.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are needed to attend or you will be punished?
I acknowledge that I need to attend training while I am online. I understand that if I do not do so, I will be punished.

In-Character (IC) Section

SECTION 1: CHARACTER INFORMATION

Character's Full Name:
Isaac “Ike” Valentine

Character's age (if accepted):

Character's gender & pronouns:
Male He/Him

Character's Academic Background
(Grade-12/Bachelors/Masters/PhD):

Grade- 12 Hoping to start my Bachelor’s once the next college exams roll around.

What languages are you proficient in besides Japanese?
I am proficient in JSL as well.

Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique?
Ike is a relatively tall individual standing at 6’2”. He has slightly tan skin, piercing dark eyes, and brown hair. He has a small scar located on his upper lip. The scar comes from when he was bit by a dog as a young child. Ike has a calm, laid back personality, but you can notice he is very observant and doesn’t miss much. He is also a very competitive individual and hates to lose at anything.

How does your character act in a professional/casual situation?
In a professional situation, Ike acts in a serious manner. He provides a positive outlook to the job at hand. Also, Ike has the mindset of putting his head down and working as hard as he can. If there is a time to provide beneficial input, Ike does so without hesitating.

When it comes to casual situations, Ike is very laid back. He likes to have fun with his friends and coworkers. He can be a little quiet in some situations, but others can tell he is very observant to what is going on.

What is their outlook on the idea of co-workers & teamwork?
Ike has a positive outlook on his co-workers around him. He understands the importance of having good relationships with his co-workers. He will do whatever it takes to help a co-worker in need and will provide them with any guidance he can.

Ike understands how important it is to have teamwork, especially in Police Work. Teamwork is essential in Police Work, because everyone is supposed to have each others back. Also, in certain cases, some people have more experience than others. With that experience, co-workers should share their wealth of knowledge to help improve those around them.

Do you see yourself as a leader or a follower? Why?
Long story short, Ike is both. He is able to step up and be a leader for those around him. He enjoys being able to lead people and watch them grow as individuals. He can take control of a situation and provide the people around him with structure. As a leader, Ike is very democratic and likes to hear everyone's opinion before making a final decision. He is also able to step back and be a follower if he needs to be. He will work hard for any supervisor he has and will always give his all. Overall, I think Ike would rather be a leader, but is able to step back and follow directions if need be.

BACKSTORY (100+ words)
Ike comes from a small town with two parents. First is his father, who has been in Law Enforcement for over thirty years. Ike received a heavy influence from his father on how great Police Work is. His father was a detective for a majority of those years and passed on many great stories. His mother is a quiet, deaf woman whom he loves with all his heart. Ike learned a great deal from his mother. The most important thing he learned was how to be calm in stressful situations.

Growing up, Ike was involved in a lot of sports. He played American football, basketball, baseball, track, and whatever else he was able to take part in. Ike is a high level competitor who will stop at nothing to be the best. Playing organized sports growing up taught Ike how important it is to trust in those around you. The biggest lesson he learned throughout the years of sports was “there is no I in team.”

As he grew up, he was still heavily influenced by his father and wanted to follow in his footsteps. Ike is a big family man and is still very tight with his mother and father. As he finally became the right age, Ike finally decided to take the next step in pursuing a career as a Police Officer.

SECTION 2: GENERAL KNOWLEDGE

Can you legally own a pocket knife in Karakura?

You cannot legally own a pocket knife in Karakura

Name 5 medical items that do NOT require a prescription
The five medical items that do not require a prescription are Paracetamol, cough syrup, eye patch, cane, and band aid.

If you see your co-workers physically abusing an inmate, what should you do?
If I were to see a co-worker physically abusing an inmate, I would immediately intervene. I would separate the co-worker from the inmate and order them to leave immediately. At this time, I would call for a supervisor and inform them of the events that have occurred. I would also call to have a medical professional check on the inmate to ensure they receive the proper medical treatment.

What should you do if you see your co-worker being assaulted?
If I were to see my co-worker being assaulted, I would immediately intervene with whatever force is deemed legal. Whether that be less than lethal options or a lethal option. While running to intervene, I would notify other co-workers of my location and what is happening. I would expect my co-workers to be running to my location immediately.

What do you do if you find out that your co-worker is corrupt and is helping criminal organizations?
If my co-worker is being corrupt, I would notify my supervisor immediately. If the co-worker that is being corrupt is my supervisor, I would go further up the chain of command and report the corruption to a higher authority. I would provide all evidence I have of the corruption to the necessary person.

How would you react to a criminal trying to bribe you
If a criminal attempted to bribe me, I would cite them for bribery. Although the crime does not result in any jail time, the criminal would be required to pay a fine. I have a no nonsense attitude towards crime.

Last edited:

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
DENIED
After having carefully reviewed your applications, the higher-up team
has decided to unfortunately deny your application to join our faction.​

We appreciate your efforts and your motivation to join our faction, but
we have made this decision based on the following reason(s)

COMPETITION
-
Due to the vast amount of applicants that try their best to get into the
faction, we sometimes have to deny good applicants because there are
others that have been deemed as better choices, whether it's due to
server reputation or due to the detail that was put to their application.

- A decisive factor that influences our decision is server reputation. We tend
to pick players who have been in the server for a while, and that have a
relatively clean history. We suggest applying for other factions / community
teams to improve how other players see you and boost your chances at
becoming part of our faction!​

ADDITIONAL NOTES
If you need further assistance, you can privately message
me (Yonio#5112) or any other available Admin+ via Discord
so that we can solve any other inquiries you may have

Users who are viewing this thread