Rich+

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):
Main: Jexxie_
Alt: TaxH03_

Previous bans:
N/A

Describe your activity on the server:
I am on almost daily, at most, I am on for eight hours a day. However, there was a period of time where I wasn’t on as much as there was barely anything for me to do, though recently I have been getting on more frequently this past month or two due to new goals my friends and I have developed in which we hope to accomplish soon, this being my strive to increase my activity.

Which time zone are you in?
Mountain Standard Time Zone

Do you have Discord?
Yes! Jexxx#0069

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]:
Yes, I use it almost daily, often talking to friends.

List your current and past applications:
'Jexxie_’

French application | https://schoolrp.net/threads/french-language-application.39351/ | Accepted

Spanish Application | https://schoolrp.net/threads/spanish-application.39813/ | Accepted

What is your motivation for applying?:
Being in the Police Department would not only give me something to do, such as a strive and role I can focus on, it would also widen my experience on the server. I respect the police department in how they put in all their time and efforts to come on almost daily to keep Karakura safe as best they can and fulfill their duties as a KPD member, bettering others roleplay experiences as well am very fascinated with their duties that they fulfill around town and in the station. I enjoy the concept of helping others and roleplaying seriously, KPD being one of the best ways I could go on doing so, allowing me the same duties, keeping Karakura safe and keeping the citizens in line and in order. My recently new motivation to be more active on the server due to the goals I've yet accomplished would be beneficial as I know I will be on regularly and for a large quantity of time almost every day. With having very little activities to do, being a part of KPD would give me something to do frequently and hierarchize as well. It will also benefit the department being another extra hand and member that can be depended on to meet expectations and trusted with this major role. Being a part of KPD would cause me to want to be on more, fulfilling my duties and enforcing my capabilities the best I can into what is expected of me so I can present my determination and motivation, allowing myself to be seen as a worthy member who can be depended upon and trusted to go upon duties as directed. Other than what's already been stated, I feel this also would be an opportunity to broaden my social group, allowing me to meet and make new friends, the weaponry given to KPD members being the last of reasons why I’d like to join the department but the opportunities that come with being a member are one of the most impactful reasons of why I am applying.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?
During the past few months I’ve been playing on SchoolRP, I’ve become much more familiar with many of the rules and conducts that should be followed as well as having researched online for more information, coming to know much more than I did before.

What are the Police ranks?

Police commissioner
|
Head lieutenant
|
Vice-Head Lieutenant
|
Lieutenant
|
Detective Superintendent
|
Detective Chief Inspector
|
Detective Sergeant
|
Detective Constable
|
Sergeant
|
Corporal
|
Patrol / Police Officer
|
Cadet

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
My knowledge of Police work can vary from some of the codes they use to talk to each other in order to signal an action befitting their current situation to mandatory procedures they must take when faced with specific events. Although my knowledge is limited and lacking in some areas, I am acquainted with most of the patrolling as well as searching procedures such as it is mandatory you patrol with two other emergency staff members whether it may be from the same department or the medical department and if you are still a trainee, it is expected you patrol with trained co-workers or higher-ups and for searching, you must have your individual faced away from you as you begin to pat them down and search their inventory for any illegal contraband in which some will either be taken away permanently or the legal weaponry or masks can be bought back. Though most of my knowledge comes from observing the police department while they are on duty, I am certain I will be able to comprehend all of a cadet’s training whether it be physical or the informative aspect and be able to quickly put it to use correctly whenever I am on duty or called to site. Some of the few frequent KPD activities that can be seen by most civilians around the city would be the search of masked individuals, raids on homes or apartments, as well as hunts/manhunts on suspects or civilians that need to be brought in for questioning as soon as possible. Another thing that is mandatory of the police department is that you must be in uniform at all times while on duty unless given permission and excused from duty for an important event or reason, breaking any procedure or rule will result in punishment and possible demotion with no mercy given as you are expected to act righteous and to follow all rules the moment you are hired.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
The police department is important to SchoolRP because they keep the peace in the city as best they can and are one of the most biggest factions that keep the many roleplay experiences and opportunities alive and available to the players, allowing them more activity when online. When the police are not around, gang activity and violence are more likely to occur, meaning people are more likely to get stabbed or beat up in the public, and at worst, murdered, which would move the city to chaos without any justice system in place or men of law to punish those who commit any evil deeds as well as no one to keep citizens from getting injured or simply keeping them in line, re-enforcing the rules. The police also make roleplay more interesting as when cops aren’t around, people are more likely to get away with criminal activity, the count of how many illegal actions that take place will increase at a most terrible rate but with this department put in place, there is a dependent system that acts in justice and surveillances the area, which limits how much gangrp’ers can do without getting caught and then fairly punished depending on the severity of their actions . When cops are in town, people are forced to be more careful and cautious with what they are doing, keeping the crime rate lower, though rebellion increases every time gangrp’ers are given a chance to fight against the police department. The police department as well goes in hand with the medical department as the duties of a police are most dangerous and there needs to be a facility to heal the injured while there is a facility to go hand in hand with combat and dealing with the more dangerous aspects of roleplay to bring out the reality aspect of roleplay.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
I do acknowledge that I will be demoted at any time after being accepted.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
Yes, I do acknowledge that I am expected to be 100% dedicated to my role as a police officer.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]?
Yes, I acknowledge that if I’m online I am authorized to attend training.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Yes, I acknowledge not to take things OOCly when dealing with training or situations.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how they look, what makes them unique?
When looking upon Lucus, you will see fluffy blonde hair and chocolate brown eyes as he towers above you at 6’3, 191 pounds having a broad, muscular build. Lucus would have the smell of a slight coconut trailing around him at all times as his long legs stridden against the pavement, his soft facial features catching all around him off guard, his mature physique not matching his childlike appearance.

What makes Lucus unique is that unlike all those around him who try their hardest to stand out and appeal to the eyes of others, Lucus lives his life freely, without ever having the thought of being super different to the point you could easily pinpoint him in a crowd but rather he pursues a life where he is as unique as the neighborhood simpleton who not only has no special qualities about him but doesn’t catch the eye of any possible soulmate nor friends or civilians who only wish to get close to him for someone he is not. His personality is just as similar as every other male, enjoying sports, making jokes, and laughing his heart out doing what he loves with the people he loves, not caring what those around him think.

What they're like on and off the job?

Lucus on duty is observed as professional and respectful to all that encounters him, never straying from his duties. His top priority at work is to always treat everyone with the same kindness and patience he offers off duty but knows when kindness isn’t a solution causing him to be a slight bit more aggressive with his work in any case he has to chase someone down or get information out of a suspect. Lucus hopes to be a role model to the young so he is always prepared or cautious of his surroundings, ready for any situation that may occur or even if he is urgently called on duty without warning or notice beforehand. He slips jokes here and there in order to lighten the mood of any tense situation that he deems needs and only hopes that his actions and quick thinking could be of service and benefit positively to anyone or any situation at hand.

While off duty, Lucus can be found enjoying his day at a family event or taking care of important matters as he does not wish to waste his day off anytime he gets a chance, but no matter the occasion, he usually spends his days off laughing and catching up with his family about any events he missed while at work, making sure he gives some of his time to his family and friends in order to not neglect them or accidentally push them away because of his duties. Lucus strays away from causing trouble while off duty but is always prepared to work in case of an emergency, still helping those around him whenever they are in need of assistance, not neglecting his duties as a fellow citizen, though usually he just wishes he could spend the day with the ones he loves making memorable memories, joking around and enjoying time around town.

Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?

How Lucus sees his co-workers is with respect and sincerity as they deserve the appreciation for all they sacrifice; time, energy and even sometimes their lives. He looks up to his seniors and goes to them for advice and corrections on anything he may do while on duty that he thinks needs work on or if his superiors observe anything lacking that could be improved. Apart from wanting to acquire help from the more experienced and professional co-workers, he deems them all as his second family. They are people he sees almost everyday, spending hours upon hours with each other with the same goal in mind and that is to offer their services the best they can in order to benefit the civilians, making their home a better place. He feels comfortable around his co-workers and hopes they feel the same way as they all are able to relate to each other in the sense of bringing justice and also knows he can rely on all of them to lend a hand just as he would for them.

His plans for the future would be to start a family while still being a cop, able to be called on duty at any moment, and slowly retire when he is of much older age. As for most, his current priorities are the people of Karakura, but hopes to not let his duties get in the way of him finding love and one day settling down. After spending most of his life on duty for the sake of protecting and bringing justice, he wants to be able to continue this until he knows it's time for him to be let go but still continue to his help around town in more simpler and kinder acts even if he can no longer go on long chases to find criminals and suspects.

BACKSTORY
Lucus Luo Renzo was born January 21st on a sunny day in Merida, Mexico, to his Spanish mother, Lucia Barbero, and his Spanish father, Matias Renzo. His childhood for a long while, from birth, had been peaceful until he had reached the age of 13 where things started going down for him. Being as he was still maturing, along the way he made a few friends who weren’t the best influence on him, pressuring him to pick on other students and children his age, getting himself into constant trouble with the principal and his parents. His repetitive bullying continued on for a few years as by then, his mindset had changed into thinking he was a more prominent figure and force that could not be reckoned with but things started changing when he started noticing that he was slowly being replaced by another and his friends were starting to ignore him more and more. This was the start of his ever-low mood change, he was never as energetic or open as he once was, now always locked up in his room, barely coming out to eat. His parents knew what they had to do and they decided they should move for a newer and cleaner environment for their whole family to continue living in, Karakura, Japan, being the place they had decided to move to. It took Lucus a while to get used to his new environment and school but his parents noticed a change in him, a change for the better, and his parents were delighted. A few months passed, then years, and by the time Lucus had become 18, he had a few friends he could trust and always spent time with, now living a better life than he did back in Mexico. He continued his days happily, treating everyone around him with respect, never wanting to revert to his old self ever again.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:
Lucus Luo-Renzo

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr.

Given Name(s):
Lucus, Lu

Preferred Name:
Lucus

IC Phone number:
698 - 430 - 041

Religious Denomination: