Kaara10
Discord Name & Tag:
kaara10
Which timezone are you in?
UTC+3
List your current and past IC/OOC faction applications:
N/A
Describe your activity on the server:
I started my journey on SRP around 2022. Soon enough, i got hooked and started to put more and more hours into it. I am quite active on the server even during school weeks, putting around 6 hours into it almost everyday. I started to make a lot of friends on the server and just RP'ed with them for fun. For quite some time, i only just RP'ed normally, trying to abide the law in SRP and playing sports. Until around mid 2024 (this year) I joined a gang and started to GangRP. I made quite a few friends from it too, and it was definetely one of the best things i did, making even more friends on the server from that. I have GangRP'ed for a month or a few now. But now i have left GangRP, to pursue something new in SRP, such as joining a faction, Like KPD.. Obviously...
What is your motivation for applying?:

My motivation to applying to the KPD, is to seek new experiences and to make new friends on the server. I feel like by joining the KPD i could get to know the community more on a higher scale. I have thought about joining other factions such as faculty, but KPD stands out for me, as i already have knowledge in CombatRP and the rules of the server.
What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
Police work can be demanding at times, having to deal with stressful situations when arresting gang members, alcohol dealers, a crazy drug addict.. Or maybe just interrogating a criminal. Police have to deal with the worst of the worst of the city to keep it safe, having to risk their life for the safety of citizens. Police sometimes have to do boring stuff aswell... Such as filing logs, working at the fronk desk of the station, filing restraining orders.. All that stuff.. But its part of being a police officer, and i accept that, it is needed. As to being a police officer, you'r required to follow strict protocal and order from you'r higher ups, failure to do so, could result in punishment, or even worse, being fired. As a police officer, you have very high responsibility to act mature and to not break the law that you, yourself are enforcing.
Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
Police are important to SchoolRP because it offers a job and a place to people on the server. Police protect the city of Karakura and its people from the large criminal underworld. Without police, the city would be in shambles from criminals mugging, fighting and killing each other.
Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are needed to attend or you will be punished?
Yes, i acknowledge that, and will try my best to attend any trainings and events when i am able to. And will understand that i will need to be punished if i proceed to break this rule.

In-Character (IC) Section

What's your character's full name?:

My character's name is ''Lily Miller''
How old is your character (if accepted)?:
My character would be 29 years old if accepted.
What are your character's gender and pronouns?:
My character is ''female'', and her pronouns are ''She/her''

Please select your highest academic role at the time of writing this application:
(Grade-12/Bachelors/Masters/PhD):

Grade-12
What languages does your character know besides Japanese?:
N/A
Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique?
Lily is a 5'8 girl with an athletic physique, having ginger hair with brown shiny eyes. Her friendly nature and good physique make her stand out amongst other people around her, you would smell a faint smell of strawberry from her perfume lingering around her. She would always have a blank expression when alone, scanning any potential threats and people around her at all times due to her rough past. Her mood completely changes when she is with people she trusts tho, almost always having a warm smile on her face.
1725208172612.png

How does your character act in a professional/casual situation?
In a casual situation:

she would just relax and think about what happened during the day, sometimes starting conversation with the people around her, trying to have a warm smile on her face to keep the mood and morale up.

In a professional situation:

She would always be on high alert, being calm and composed, observing the people and things around her to make sure there are no potential threats. Always listening to her higher ups, taking any task she is given to try and make an impression.
What is their outlook on the idea of co-workers & teamwork?
She has always been a fan of teamwork, always wanting to work with a team of people and not alone, but WILL work alone if needed. She always tries to think of the best for everyone around her. She likes to work in a small team that consists of around 2-4 members she can rely on if a serious situation comes around.
What's your character's backstory?
Lily was born in the country of United States of America, Texas. She was born into a wealthy family living in the rich suburbs along her younger brother Nathan. As time went on, Lily's and Nathan's relationship became stronger and stronger. They liked to play outside most of the time in her family's large backyard. As they grew older, they started to spend more time inside the house, not going outside too much. The large amounts of time spent inside the same walls started to become too much for Lily and Nathan. This is where their rivalries started, they kept stealing each others stuff and arguing about the smallest things. When elementary school started for them, they tried to fix their relationship and started to hang out more. They thought that their relationship was finally fixed, until one day Nathan came back home beat up with bruises all over his body. Lily was horrified to see this and started to cry, yelling ''NATHAN! WHAT HAPPENED! PLEASE TELL ME YOU'R OKAY!'' Lily was heartbroken by this incident. After this happened, her life started to go downhill, stealing stuff in school, getting multiple detentions by starting fights. This went on for years to come until the age of 18, when she moved over Japan in to the city of Karakura. The first few months were tough, she didn't have any friends to talk to, she was a loner.. Until she found a large group on the roof of the Karakura Highschool, where they played truth or dare, she would decide to join them and, this is where she found her first love, Nami Namazi. Their relationship was very strong and they'd eventually get engaged. Until one day Nami was just never seen again, he had left Karakura for some reason, leaving Lily alone. She was depressed from this for a bit until she found Sam Mysterium, her second lover. They would also get engaged after a few months of dating. Only for it to be ended by Sam after just a few months. Sam's long lost second personality had started to wake up from its slumber, which enduced pain to the people around him. Leaving Sam with no other choice than to end the relationship with Lily.. She was once again heart broken, but not for long. Her friend Michael Sidorov Tanaka, approached her after a few years of knowing each other. She first met when Michael when he was depressed after his old friend group died in a horrifying incident. She had been the 1 that was there for him at his darkest times, always supporting him to the very end. Michael had surprisingly confessed his love to Lily in her apartment, Lily was shocked by his sudden confession but could not help but feel.. The same way towards him.. She had always slight feelings towards Michael, but she tried to ignore those feelings to preserve their current friendship. So of course Lily accepted Michael's offer of dating him. Their relationship grew stronger, and their bond was unbreakable. Which is when Nathan stepped back in, Nathan had gone into the dark path of the criminal underworld after he moved to Karakura years before Lily did. Lily only found out that Nathan was a criminal when she walked into her own apartment and saw Nathan, in full blackout and a ballistic face mask, holding a metal baseball bat. She was Horrified by this sight and ran out. She could never see her brother the same way and started to grow a hatred towards him. She finally told Michael about what Lily had seen, they were both tired of the huge crime rate in Karakura and decided to do something about it. They did this by joining the Karakura Police Department.

General knowledge

Can you legally own a pocket knife in Karakura?

No, you cannot legally own a pocket knife. Holding out a pocket knife will result in the police searching you and getting charged with ''Possession of illegal weaponry'' which will get you 3 months in jail.
Name 5 medical items that do NOT require a prescription
You do not need a prescription for:
- Paracetamol
- Multivitamins
- Cough Syrup
- Eye Patch
- Glasses
If you see your co-workers physically abusing an inmate, what should you do?
If i see my co-worker abuse an inmate, I would try to grab them and pull them away from the inmate, if that doesn't work, i use force to make them stop. I would tell them that, that can get you charged with
- Government Misconduct: 6 months
- Assault: 2 months
- Assault with a weapon: 6 months (if they are using a weapon)
- Government Negligence: No jail time.
I would also report them to my higher ups for their behaviour

What should you do if you see your co-worker being assaulted?
I would run in to tase the suspect, searching them for contraband and placing them in handcuffs. And tell them that they would be charged with
- Assault: 2 months
- Assault on a government official: 6 months
- Assault with a weapon: 6 months (If they are using a weapon)
- Possession of illegal weaponry: 6 months (if they are wielding any illegal weaponry)
- Assault with a deadly weapon: 12 months (If they are assaulting with a deadly weapon such as a katana or knife)
- Resisting arrest: 1 month (If they resist)
- Illegitimate Possession of Bats/Ballistic masks: Fineable offense (If they are wielding these with a felonious criminal record)
What do you do if you find out that your co-worker is corrupt and is helping criminal organizations?
I would report them to my higher ups and arrest them with proof. Such proof can be obtained through CCTV footage and body cam Footage. They would be charged with:
- Government Corruption: 20 months
- Government Misconduct: 6 months
- Possibly even Gang Affiliation: 16 months
How would you react to a criminal trying to bribe you?
I would tell them that i do not take bribes and then arrest and charge them for whatever crimes they first committed, and now also
- Bribery: Fineable offense
- Obstruction of Justice: 2 months

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread