mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

KPD Application - mechamax

M4X

Level 0
KARAKURA POLICE DEPARTMENT

POLICE OFFICER APPLICATION​

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game-Name):

mechamax

Discord Name & Tag:

M4X#9953

Previous bans:

I have not been banned before.

My activity on the server:

I am active almost everyday, exceptions being holidays
or rarely days on which I have a lot of work to do.

My timezone:

Central European Time

List of current and past IC/OOC faction applications:

I have not applied before.

My motivation for applying:

As a normal student, I often see crime and brutality in the open and I cant believe that. I want to make the town safer atleast a small bit.

My knowledge about Police Work:

I know that the Police has patrols around the city and is observing the city for criminal activitys with security cameras, but I can also imagine that there could be paperwork to do inside the Police like protocols and reports. I am also fine with paperwork.

Importance of Police to SchoolRP:

The Police is important to not let crime and chaos rule the city. To keep criminals of the streets, so nobody can simply cut off someones leg.

Do I acknowledge that I am subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time:

If there is a yet so simple reason given, yes.

Do I acknowledge that by applying for this role, I am agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role:

Yes, I acknowledge.

Do I acknowledge that if training is held whilst my online presence, I am needed to attend or I will be punished:

Yes, I acknowledge.​

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In-Character (IC) Section

Section 1: CHARACTER INFORMATION

Character´s Full Name:

Bastian Sirius

Character´s age (if accepted):

Character´s gender & pronouns:

Male & He/Him

Character´s Academic Background:

Grade-12

What languages am I proficient in besides Japanese:

(English), German, Polish (not applied on forums)

Description of my character; how they look, what unique about them:

Bastian is a 6´4ft / 196cm tall male and is weighing 260lbs /118kg. His appearance seems a little weird at first, because of his mask he never takes off. The mask is the unique thing about him, he wears it because of his special type of believes. The rest of his usual outfit is a blue jeans with knee protection and a dark shirt, also equipped with a few small plates. His mask is skull formed and has a yellowish white tone. He can change his outfit occasionally, but would never take off his mask.

How my character acts in a professional/casual situation:

Bastian is always calm and does not panic. He does not often yell and is friendly to strangers. He knows how to relax and wont loose his temper, when insulted or any other antagonizement.

What is their outlook on the idea of co-workers & teamwork:

Bastian can hear out others opinions and would gladly work with many co-workers. He likes meeting new people and is always content to help.

Do I see myself as a leader or a follower? Why:

I think I can be both, if needed. I can go with the orders others say, but I can also think of plans and be a organizer. Also as a follower, I still wouldn´t do something I think is wrong or should be done absolutely different. But I would share my opinion situation-based to that.

BACKSTORY

Bastian is originally from the border of Germany and Poland. Living his youth partly in both countries. He doesn´t know his parents and has a few brothers, he grew up with. At a very young age he encountered a live changing event in Poland with his brothers, making them and him believe in something for the first time. Bastian had a younger brother, for which his brothers and him had to work every day to buy food. Often he wouldn´t eat, because no one would give him work or even give him food. At his early teenage years his first brother went to Japan. So he followed a few years after. The rest of his brothers are still some in Germany and some in Poland.​

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SECTION 2: GENERAL KNOWLEDGE

Can you legally own a pocket knife in Karakura?

No, the only legal potential weapon is the Metal Baseball Bat, however holding it makes it probable to be searched by the police.

Name 5 medical items that do NOT require a prescription:

Glasses, Eyepatch, Unbranded Bandage, Lactulose, wooden cane, cough syrup and Paracetamol.

If you see your co-workers physically abusing an inmate, what should you do?

I should take evidence, try to intervene and inform a higher-up position in the police station.

What should you do if you see your co-worker being assaulted?

I should identify the person and help him arrest the assaulter.

What do you do if you find out that your co-worker is corrupt and is helping criminal organizations?

I should take evidence and report him to a higher-up position.

How would you react to a criminal trying to bribe you?

I should try to take any evidence, decline and try to add Bribing to his sentence.

Yonio

Level 327
Senior Admin
Police Lead
Media Coordinator
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
DENIED
After having carefully reviewed your applications, the higher-up team
has decided to unfortunately deny your application to join our faction.​

We appreciate your efforts and your motivation to join our faction, but
we have made this decision based on the following reason(s)

COMPETITION
-
Due to the vast amount of applicants that try their best to get into the
faction, we sometimes have to deny good applicants because there are
others that have been deemed as better choices, whether it's due to
server reputation or due to the detail that was put to their application.

- A decisive factor that influences our decision is server reputation. We tend
to pick players who have been in the server for a while, and that have a
relatively clean history. We suggest applying for other factions / community
teams to improve how other players see you and boost your chances at
becoming part of our faction!​

ADDITIONAL NOTES
If you need further assistance, you can privately message
me (Yonio#5112) or any other available Admin+ via Discord
so that we can solve any other inquiries you may have

Users who are viewing this thread